Wow....Kudos to Harry Reid...I'm shocked.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
Wow...Harry...what got into you?
(Speaking on the Associated Press scandal)
"I have trouble defending what the Justice Department did, I don't know who did it, or why they did it, but it is inexcusable. ...it is wrong."
He went on to say "there is no justification for such a broad act"

I am probably not the only one that thought Holder looked nervous at the press conference today...afterall he had no choice but to try and defend what happened, since he approved it.

Careful, when caught this is exactly what criminals will do. We see Obama doing it now, pretending to be outraged at the very conduct they engaged. Believe me I watched the whole Nixon thing unfold.

Careful, when caught this is exactly what criminals will do. We see Obama doing it now, pretending to be outraged at the very conduct they engaged. Believe me I watched the whole Nixon thing unfold.

So did I.
What bothers me is that there will be no 'deep throats' and a hungry/patriotic/ risk-taking journalist like Carl Bernstein to truly account for these 'high crimes and misdeameanors'.

So did I.
What bothers me is that there will be no 'deep throats' and a hungry/patriotic/ risk-taking journalist like Carl Bernstein to truly account for these 'high crimes and misdeameanors'.

Maybe now that the press knows that the Obama administration was spying on them they will turn into fair and honest journalists. Doubtful but possible. I just bet Chris Matthew's tingles are now centered in his chest and not his leg.

Last edited:
Wow...Harry...what got into you?
(Speaking on the Associated Press scandal)
"I have trouble defending what the Justice Department did, I don't know who did it, or why they did it, but it is inexcusable. ...it is wrong."
He went on to say "there is no justification for such a broad act"

I am probably not the only one that thought Holder looked nervous at the press conference today...afterall he had no choice but to try and defend what happened, since he approved it.

well his explanation does not hold water

Harry Reid will either announce his retirement from the U.S. Senate, or he will be diagnosed with Alzeimers in the next couple of weeks.

You don't betray Chicago politicians like Harry just did.

Forum List

Back