WOW....Mueller [vehemently] calls for impeachment hearings

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Interpret what Mueller just stated through partisan lenses all you wish, BUT what Mueller clearly stated is that given the evidence contained and outlined in his report, Congress MUST conduct impeachment investigations and hearings.

Further, Mueller clearly stated that IF his investigation could clearly exonerate Trump from obstruction of justice, then his report would have stated such.........basically, throwing Barr's "summary" (and Barr, the Trump stooge, himself) under the proverbial bus.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
The DOJ's position is not supported by law. Other presidents have been charged with crimes while in office. I think one trampled a lady with his horse.

Rudy said that nothing changed from before. No charges possible, innocent until proven otherwise. No collusion, no obstruction, case closed.

No, Nat, he did not call for impeachment. If the was recommending impeachment, he would have recommended impeachment. You heard what you wanted to hear.

Interpret what Mueller just stated through partisan lenses all you wish, BUT what Mueller clearly stated is that given the evidence contained and outlined in his report, Congress MUST conduct impeachment investigations and hearings.

Further, Mueller clearly stated that IF his investigation could clearly exonerate Trump from obstruction of justice, then his report would have stated such.........basically, throwing Barr's "summary" (and Barr, the Trump stooge, himself) under the proverbial bus.
LIAR!!!

You stupid TDS afflicted Moon Bat.

Mueller didn't say a damn word about impeachment or anything else of note.

All he really said was "I'm outta here".

And?

I have the idiot and 72 other moronic liberals on ignore, so have to use your post to answer. These liberals have been lied to over and over
I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
You can keep your doctor.
You will save $2,500
At this point what difference does it make.
Wipe a hard drive with a cloth.
10,000 other lies I am not going to list.

Finally they get a president that is open and honest and the liberals have no clue what to do with him, except to yell "impeachment". The reason why I have most of them on ignore? Like Joe "the Groper" Biden was referred to by the "rocket man" Little Kim, low IQ(70 or below)..

Joe Biden's campaign responds to North Korea insults using Trump's words

Rudy said that nothing changed from before. No charges possible, innocent until proven otherwise. No collusion, no obstruction, case closed.
Trumps personal defense lawyer -- who is not a government employee - said that?

Uh...fuck him.
Like being government drone would give him more credibility at this point?

Fuckin imbecile...

I have the idiot and 72 other moronic liberals on ignore, so have to use your post to answer. These liberals have been lied to over and over
You will save $2,500

Finally they get a president that is open and honest and the liberals have no clue what to do with him, except to yell "impeachment". The reason why I have most of them on ignore? Like Joe "the Groper" Biden was referred to by the "rocket man" Little Kim, low IQ(70 or below)..

^^

Pathetic whataboutism

Rudy , rudy who, he is a nobody anymore.

You will save $2,500

^^

Pathetic whataboutism
yes you are a pathetic piece of whatever...

Uhhhh, you're going to need to provide the transcript where he said what you think he said because he didn't say what you think he said. Not even a nice try. Fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back