Wow, Trump ripping Hillary a new one

So, candycorn, your "job" is essentially

1. monitor message boards to shout down and censor 911 truth
2. promote Hillary
3. attack Trump
4. watch TV
5. report back to Tel Aviv on progress getting Hillary elected and hence preventing any new 911 investigation

Republicans deserve a candidate like Trump. They worked hard to get an idiot like that, and they earned him.

2. promote Hillary
3. attack Trump
4. watch TV
5. report back to Tel Aviv on progress getting Hillary elected and hence preventing any new 911 investigation

While Candycorn is indeed a Hillary Shill, (paid or not is up to debate, i say not) Your reference to Trutherism (with bonus its teh JOOOOOOS flavor) makes me ask why aren't you slumming in the CT with the rest of the mouth breathers?

2. promote Hillary
3. attack Trump
4. watch TV

While Candycorn is indeed a Hillary Shill, (paid or not is up to debate, i say not) Your reference to Trutherism (with bonus its teh JOOOOOOS flavor) makes me ask why aren't you slumming in the CT with the rest of the mouth breathers?

Well, I’m late in reporting in to my Mossad handlers so I’ll be brief.

I called it “reheated pablum”….did you hear anything new in this speech? The “Clinton Cash” book quotations seem as though he just discovered the book.

2. promote Hillary
3. attack Trump
4. watch TV

I called it “reheated pablum”….did you hear anything new in this speech? The “Clinton Cash” book quotations seem as though he just discovered the book.

I'll read a transcript later. I know what will be in it, just like I know Hillary will try to mimic the local dialect wherever he next speech is.

And btw, its not Mossad, you report to the ZWC (Zionist World Conspiracy), get your nutter-ese right.

Your opinion on the matter is wonderful but can you link what he said or would you be so kind to post what you believe he ripped her on?

Nothing new about any of it. People have been pointing out these facts about Hillary for years.

Only "new" thing, is that someone's finally doing it on a national forum.... and the media is now forced to report on it, on pain of being "the only news outlet that's not covering the Presidential race".

Of course, the fact that they're now reporting on it, is a huge change.

It's funny, if it weren't so boring now, to see this kind of delusional thread automatically appear on the board, always by the usual knee-jerk suspects after every event such as Trump's dreadful speech.

It's funny, if it weren't so boring now, to see this kind of delusional thread automatically appear on the board, always by the usual knee-jerk suspects after every event such as Trump's dreadful speech.
TRANSLATION: I can't refute anything Trump said, but I hate it anyway. So I'll call it names instead, and call his supporters names, and slime and smear them, and hope I can somehow persuade somebody that there's something wrong with what he said even though I can't name it.

2. promote Hillary
3. attack Trump
4. watch TV

I'll read a transcript later. I know what will be in it, just like I know Hillary will try to mimic the local dialect wherever he next speech is.

And btw, its not Mossad, you report to the ZWC (Zionist World Conspiracy), get your nutter-ese right.

Hate when I forget my handler’s name.

These stupid uneducated low information Gruberidiot Moonbats know that Crooked Hillary is dishonest, corrupt, incompetent and a liar as much as the rest of us but they will vote for the bitch anyhow because she has a "D" by her name and that is despicable.

Trump has his flaws but he is a saint compared to Crooked Hillary.

2. promote Hillary
3. attack Trump
4. watch TV

He's going to pull jobs out of a hat.

Ta Da!

monopoly.jpg

Fat ass Hillary can run but she can't hide, sooner or later she will face Trump in a debate on live tv and the MSM won't be able to filter and cover for her. When Trump lays into her its going to be epic. Millions who are too busy with their owns lives to pay much attention to politics will get a wake up call.

Forum List

Back