Wow, Trump ripping Hillary a new one

You would think that with Trump having an extra week to give his speech he could have checked some of his basic "facts"

Fact check: Trump’s attack on Clinton’s character

But then again, the truth never mattered to Trump
Everything Trump said about your bitch is true. Get with reality.

As usual, almost everything coming out of his mouth is a lie, exaggeration or misrepresentation
Kinda like when liberals stated that Romney let a female worker die of cancer?
Kinda like they never said that.

Yes they did, you fucking lying douche bag.
Post the quote, you worthless lying POS.

As usual, almost everything coming out of his mouth is a lie, exaggeration or misrepresentation

Google it, all the major networks reported it.

So you admit you are lying.
Thank you.

Thank you.
Joe soptic's wife was laid off from her job in 2002 or 2003, from Savers thrift store. Was said she lost her health insurance and died of cancer. Which the liberal media reported was Romney's fault, which proved to be false. Now try to spin it in a liberal way.

Thank you.
Joe soptic's wife was laid off from her job in 2002 or 2003, from Savers thrift store. Was said she lost her health insurance and died of cancer. Which the liberal media reported was Romney's fault, which proved to be false. Now try to spin it in a liberal way.
So the media accused Romney of creating the conditions that cost the family their health insurance, and not of letting a female worker die, as your post I challenged stated.
Thank you.

Thank you.
So the media accused Romney of creating the conditions that cost the family their health insurance, and not of letting a female worker die, as your post I challenged stated.
Thank you.
The media reported like Romney let the woman die, and it was all false. Keep spinning it.

Thank you.
Thank you.
The media reported like Romney let the woman die, and it was all false. Keep spinning it.
Again, post the link.

“I don’t think Mitt Romney understands what he’s done to people’s lives by closing the plant,” said Joe Soptic, a former employee at GST Steel in Kansas City, in the ad. He says he lost his health care, and then his wife became ill.

“I don’t know how long she was sick, and I think maybe she didn’t say anything because she knew that we couldn’t afford the insurance,” Soptic adds. When she finally went to the hospital they found out that it was stage-four cancer, he says. She died soon after.

Soptic concludes, “I do not think Mitt Romney realizes what he’s done to anyone, and furthermore I do not think Mitt Romney is concerned.”

“I don’t think Mitt Romney understands what he’s done to people’s lives by closing the plant,” said Joe Soptic, a former employee at GST Steel in Kansas City, in the ad. He says he lost his health care, and then his wife became ill.

“I don’t know how long she was sick, and I think maybe she didn’t say anything because she knew that we couldn’t afford the insurance,” Soptic adds. When she finally went to the hospital they found out that it was stage-four cancer, he says. She died soon after.

Soptic concludes, “I do not think Mitt Romney realizes what he’s done to anyone, and furthermore I do not think Mitt Romney is concerned.”

Wtf? You do realize that your post supports his position since it very specifically says that Romney didn't know. How can you LET someone die if you didn't even know they were dying????

The ad clearly says Romney does not look at or consider the effects of his Bain Capital's saddling the companies he rapes with debt and the consequences it causes on real people. It says nothing about "letting her die."

Last edited:

The ad clearly says Romney does not look at or consider the effects of his Bain Capital's saddling the companies he rapes with debt and the consequences it causes on real people. It says nothing about "letting her die."

How does that prove he wasn't accused of "letting her die?" That's precisely what it's saying.

Wtf? You do realize that your post supports his position since it very specifically says that Romney didn't know. How can you LET someone die if you didn't even know they were dying????

That's very easy to do. What's harder to explain is why he should be concerned if he doesn't know someone is dying.

How does that prove he wasn't accused of "letting her die?" That's precisely what it's saying.
Bishop Willard was accused of overlooking the damage to real people's lives when Bain pulls all the assets out of a company they acquire and saddling it with so much debt it fails. The woman's death was simply a human example of the effect of Vulture Capitalism on hard working American families.

That's very easy to do. What's harder to explain is why he should be concerned if he doesn't know someone is dying.
The point of the ad was Bishop Willard doesn't know because he doesn't CARE to know. All he cares about is the money he is pocketing, nothing and no one else matters.
Get it?

Forum List

Back