Wow, Trump ripping Hillary a new one

From the parts that I heard, it sounded like a bunch of individual talk radio accusations dipped three times in a yummy mixture of standard Trump mega-hyperbole.
When someone states the sun rises in the east it's a fact.
It's irrelevant who made the factual observation.
'Talk radio' hosts are simply stating the obvious regarding the Clinton's decades long history of criminal activities.
This time Hillary's criminal activities are going to cost her her political life.

It's funny, if it weren't so boring now, to see this kind of delusional thread automatically appear on the board, always by the usual knee-jerk suspects after every event such as Trump's dreadful speech.
TRANSLATION: I can't refute anything Trump said, but I hate it anyway. So I'll call it names instead, and call his supporters names, and slime and smear them, and hope I can somehow persuade somebody that there's something wrong with what he said even though I can't name it.
listen to the news, fact checking his lies in his speech is keeping them all busy!!!!
What lies, all I heard Trump say. Was the truth.
Seriously?

Wow! I had no idea you were so misinformed!

Everything that he said that was FALSE is out there, all over the net and major media....google it....about 90% of his accusations against Clinton are proven LIES.

but your man is The King of Lies, there is no denying that....in fact, outside of his uncontrollable forked and dangerous tongue, his lies are his second worst flaw.... some of his ideas are okay, until he back tracks and changes his mind on them 10 times a day all depending how the wind or 'likes' are blowing... :rolleyes:

Donny Dangerous is Unfit to command, unfit for office, and unfit to serve us, and just plain ignorant on so many things...otherwise, he's entertaining....reality tv is perfect for him!
Everything he said about Hillary was true. She is the most corrupt, lying bitch ever to run for president.
• Trump falsely claimed that U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens “was left helpless to die as Hillary Clinton soundly slept in her bed.” Two emails from Clinton show that she was awake after it was learned that Stevens had died in the attack on the diplomatic facility in Benghazi.

• Trump misleadingly claimed that Clinton “accepted $58,000 in jewelry from the government of Brunei when she was secretary of State.” He didn’t mention that the gift was accepted on behalf of the United States, and that it was transferred to the General Services Administration.

• Trump claimed without any evidence that Clinton “wants to spend hundreds of billions of dollars to settle Middle Eastern refugees in the United States.” The numbers don’t add up. The total refugee budget was $1.67 billion in fiscal 2016, so it is unlikely that Clinton could add “hundreds of billions” to the budget for refugee assistance.

• Trump overstated his case when he claimed the U.S. “trade deficit with China soared 40% during Hillary Clinton’s time as secretary of State.” It went up 17%, and we note that trade is under the purview of the Commerce Department, not the State Department.

• Trump blamed Clinton for the “disastrous strategy of announcing our departure from Iraq, handing large parts of the country over to ISIS and the ISIS killers.” The departure date was set by President George W. Bush. President Obama made the ultimate call to keep the scheduled departure date, not Clinton.

• Trump falsely claimed that Clinton would “end virtually all immigration enforcement and thus create totally open borders for the United States.” Clinton supported a Senate immigration bill that would create a path to citizenship for those in the country illegally, but it also would have included large investments in border security.

• Trump falsely claimed that the private server that Clinton used as secretary of State “was easily hacked by foreign governments.” Attempts were made to hack into Clinton’s server, but the identity of the hackers has not been determined and there has been no evidence to date that any of them were successful.

• Trump falsely claimed that “Hillary Clinton’s State Department approved the transfer of 20% of America’s uranium holdings to Russia.” The transfer was approved by a committee headed by the Treasury Department and made up of nine voting members throughout government, including one from the State Department.

• Trump claimed he was opposed to the Iraq war “before the war ever started.” There is no evidence of that.

• Trump wrongly said that “real wages for our workers have not been raised for 18 years.” Average weekly earnings for production and non-supervisory employees are up 10%, adjusted for inflation and seasonal factors, over that time period.

• Trump described the North American Free Trade Agreement as “Bill Clinton’s disastrous and totally disastrous NAFTA.” President Clinton signed the legislation to implement NAFTA, but the agreement itself was negotiated and signed by President George H.W. Bush.

READ MORE HERE
Fact check: Trump’s attack on Clinton’s character

'Talk radio' hosts are simply stating the obvious regarding the Clinton's decades long history of criminal activities.
Talk radio hosts leverage an intellectually dishonest, shallow, simplistic, massively one-sided schtick to maximize ratings. Transparent hyperbole and bumper-sticker sloganeering have been their stock in trade for so long now, that their faithful appear to not even realize it.

The GOP is now in pieces, and talk radio's fingerprints are all over the wreckage.

Trump: Nation’s infrastructure can be fixed 'only by me'

Yeah sure you nasty "Orange Begonia"

trump-failures.jpg
trump-steaks.jpg
where is the Beef ?

Talk radio hosts leverage an intellectually dishonest, shallow, simplistic, massively one-sided schtick to maximize ratings. Transparent hyperbole and bumper-sticker sloganeering have been their stock in trade for so long now, that their faithful appear to not even realize it.

The GOP is now in pieces, and talk radio's fingerprints are all over the wreckage.
Here's an idea.
Why don't the DEMs wise up and start their own 'talk radio' shows?
If about half the voters are DEMs then the DCN won't have any problem getting the huge radio audience.
I've even got a good name for a DEM talk radio format: How about 'Air America'?
This may not be such a good idea.
REPs tend to listen to 'talk radio' going and returning to where they WORK.
DEMs meanwhile are sitting at home with a sugar-water 'Biggy' and watching MSNBC.

TRANSLATION: I can't refute anything Trump said, but I hate it anyway. So I'll call it names instead, and call his supporters names, and slime and smear them, and hope I can somehow persuade somebody that there's something wrong with what he said even though I can't name it.
listen to the news, fact checking his lies in his speech is keeping them all busy!!!!
Seriously?

Everything that he said that was FALSE is out there, all over the net and major media....google it....about 90% of his accusations against Clinton are proven LIES.

but your man is The King of Lies, there is no denying that....in fact, outside of his uncontrollable forked and dangerous tongue, his lies are his second worst flaw.... some of his ideas are okay, until he back tracks and changes his mind on them 10 times a day all depending how the wind or 'likes' are blowing... :rolleyes:

Donny Dangerous is Unfit to command, unfit for office, and unfit to serve us, and just plain ignorant on so many things...otherwise, he's entertaining....reality tv is perfect for him!
Everything he said about Hillary was true. She is the most corrupt, lying bitch ever to run for president.
• Trump falsely claimed that U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens “was left helpless to die as Hillary Clinton soundly slept in her bed.” Two emails from Clinton show that she was awake after it was learned that Stevens had died in the attack on the diplomatic facility in Benghazi.

• Trump misleadingly claimed that Clinton “accepted $58,000 in jewelry from the government of Brunei when she was secretary of State.” He didn’t mention that the gift was accepted on behalf of the United States, and that it was transferred to the General Services Administration.

• Trump claimed without any evidence that Clinton “wants to spend hundreds of billions of dollars to settle Middle Eastern refugees in the United States.” The numbers don’t add up. The total refugee budget was $1.67 billion in fiscal 2016, so it is unlikely that Clinton could add “hundreds of billions” to the budget for refugee assistance.

• Trump overstated his case when he claimed the U.S. “trade deficit with China soared 40% during Hillary Clinton’s time as secretary of State.” It went up 17%, and we note that trade is under the purview of the Commerce Department, not the State Department.

• Trump blamed Clinton for the “disastrous strategy of announcing our departure from Iraq, handing large parts of the country over to ISIS and the ISIS killers.” The departure date was set by President George W. Bush. President Obama made the ultimate call to keep the scheduled departure date, not Clinton.

• Trump falsely claimed that Clinton would “end virtually all immigration enforcement and thus create totally open borders for the United States.” Clinton supported a Senate immigration bill that would create a path to citizenship for those in the country illegally, but it also would have included large investments in border security.

• Trump falsely claimed that the private server that Clinton used as secretary of State “was easily hacked by foreign governments.” Attempts were made to hack into Clinton’s server, but the identity of the hackers has not been determined and there has been no evidence to date that any of them were successful.

• Trump falsely claimed that “Hillary Clinton’s State Department approved the transfer of 20% of America’s uranium holdings to Russia.” The transfer was approved by a committee headed by the Treasury Department and made up of nine voting members throughout government, including one from the State Department.

• Trump claimed he was opposed to the Iraq war “before the war ever started.” There is no evidence of that.

• Trump wrongly said that “real wages for our workers have not been raised for 18 years.” Average weekly earnings for production and non-supervisory employees are up 10%, adjusted for inflation and seasonal factors, over that time period.

• Trump described the North American Free Trade Agreement as “Bill Clinton’s disastrous and totally disastrous NAFTA.” President Clinton signed the legislation to implement NAFTA, but the agreement itself was negotiated and signed by President George H.W. Bush.

READ MORE HERE

So to sum up the thread:

Trump pronounces Clinton to be a world class liar...proceeds to say easily refuted lies.

The guy is genius, clearly.

No equivalency to Trump?

Hillary allowed 4 Americans to needlessly die just to help protect Obama's chances to be re-elected...

Ridiculous.

Sht happens, people get killed, doesn't mean Hillary has made decisions she did with some sort of crystal ball as to this tragic outcome. Those four Americans dying certainly did no favors for anyone in the administration, especially not for Hillary, so even from callous political self interest perspective such stories simply don't add up.

People died all the time in Iraq, no one gave a sht, but a handful of American deaths in Libya has conservatives claiming everything just short of Hillary hiring the hit-men for that job.
I certainly don't remember any sympathy from the RWNJs when all those Marines died in Beirut on Reagan's watch.

Her saying she didn't support NAFTA, again clearly proved to be a big fat lie.
Even your MessiahRushie admits she was against NAFTA!
So are you calling him a big fat liar???

Rush's Qualifications for President
January 2, 2008

RUSH: What about NAFTA? When Bill Clinton signed NAFTA and his wife, Hillary was against it, somebody changed his mind. Who do you think did that? Remember Algore in the debate with Ross Perot, cited me as a distinguished American in favor of NAFTA.

You would think that with Trump having an extra week to give his speech he could have checked some of his basic "facts"

But then again, the truth never mattered to Trump
Everything Trump said about your bitch is true. Get with reality.

As usual, almost everything coming out of his mouth is a lie, exaggeration or misrepresentation
Kinda like when liberals stated that Romney let a female worker die of cancer?

You would think that with Trump having an extra week to give his speech he could have checked some of his basic "facts"

As usual, almost everything coming out of his mouth is a lie, exaggeration or misrepresentation
Kinda like they never said that.

Kinda like they never said that.
Short term memory, yes liberals went with that. Kinda also like when Harry Reid stated Romney didn't pay any taxes. He even admitted he lied about that one.

Seriously?

READ MORE HERE

Where's those 20 million dollar speeches? where's those emails? Why is Clinton's IT guy taking the 5th? why is Hillary under FBI investigation? Trump said what ive been saying for years. Hillary is the most corrupt person ever to run for the office of president. Some of You leftist love corruption as long as its your people who are corrupt :slap:

Forum List

Back