🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Written up!!

It's a question of whether and where one can or should be deliberately combative. I think that has become very important, because a lot of people think they are allowed to be combative in their talk all the time. And they ARE because: free speech, but then things happen. Like at Thanksgiving, an increasingly defunct holiday as Uncle Joe's rightwing politics clash with little Billie Earl's leftwing politics, and because Billie Earl never learned any manners, he runs out of the house during the meal because Uncle Joe won't agree to communism and no one can find him and his home is 25 miles away, so now what? He's ruined the holiday for everyone.

"Free speech" is getting like that everywhere. Also, it's intended to hurt peoples' feelings. Someone blares out their Trump Derangement Syndrome, thus upsetting 4 aunts and 3 uncles, and what's that in aid of? Nothing good. If free speech is intended to start a fight, I'd say don't do it.

Why would anybody celebrate a people who started a war to prove they were better than the ******* and lost?
Here is another head scratcher for ya.

Why would people where a BLM shirt when BLM founders say they are based in Marxist ideology. Karl Marx was an ardent racist and hated blacks.

Why would you embrace an ideology immersed in systemic racism that has also contributed to hundreds of millions being murdered via Marxism over the last century?

Geez you are shallow.

The "fit" wasn't over one instance of religious dickhead bigots. It was over the prospect that homosexuals could be freely discriminated against in the marketplace.
It's the same thing you ignorant leftist American traitor. A right is a right. My rights don't stop where your feelings begin. One of these days someone is going to walk into a Bakery owned by someone who does not believe in God. They will asked him to bake a cake with a bible verse on it. He will refuse and we'll have the same thing over again but from another perspective. So the Right always comes first or it makes not sense at all.

If I don’t wear certain clothes because its not appropriate, everyone should not wear inappropriate clothes. I have no sympathy for him.
The entire problem is who decides?

Maybe he just got the hoodie at a thrift store? My winter jacket says some soccer team I think that I bought from there

So one of our technicians had the brilliant idea to wear a hoodie with the confederate flag proudly displayed on it. The service manager wrote him up and sent him home for the week. Yes you can display whatever you want, but there will be consequences.
I hope without pay

So one of our technicians had the brilliant idea to wear a hoodie with the confederate flag proudly displayed on it. The service manager wrote him up and sent him home for the week. Yes you can display whatever you want, but there will be consequences.
The idiots who would have a person executed for mentioning CRT is taken aback when their racist tropes are rejected by the business with most at stake in their stupidity.

Watch the whines flow.

It's sad that in some areas, freedom of expression is not allowed. Just pitiful.
You mean in a privately owned business?

Yeah, I agree. Those businesses that refuse to serve gays or won't allow this racist crap should be shut down.

Yeah, I know you're too ....to get the irony but it's there.

Business's don't want that crap around. Very NEGATIVE image, despite what trump trash believes.
No business wants anything like that around.

Doesn't matter which side of the world you love, keep it in your figurative pants at work.

OR, as MY momma said...

"don't shit where you eat."

It's called freedom of speech buddy. Doesn't matter what anyone thinks about. It's an AMERICAN right and probably the most important of them all.
Yep.
That's what it's called.
AND
When the business told him to get out, it was exercising ITS FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

Say what you want.
The only entity that CAN"T slap the crap out of you is the government.
Say what you want but get ready to have your crap slapped right back into your face.

Forum List

Back