🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Written up!!

Yep.
That's what it's called.
AND
When the business told him to get out, it was exercising ITS FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

Say what you want.
The only entity that CAN"T slap the crap out of you is the government.
Say what you want but get ready to have your crap slapped right back into your face.
It wasn't the business owner it was the service manager. Big difference there.

thats very little difference,,
We are not talking about a peice of clothing that said something on it offensive. It was a confederate flag. It was the service managers hurt feelings about that flag. If one person in that business wears Biden tee-shirt, BLM, etc.. than that then gives this guy a right to sue. If there is nothing in the employment contract that says he cannot do this then there is no legal basis for him being written up. So, tired of the snowflakes. The always crying I want my way all the time bs.

We are not talking about a peice of clothing that said something on it offensive. It was a confederate flag. It was the service managers hurt feelings about that flag. If one person in that business wears Biden tee-shirt, BLM, etc.. than that then gives this guy a right to sue. If there is nothing in the employment contract that says he cannot do this then there is no legal basis for him being written up. So, tired of the snowflakes. The always crying I want my way all the time bs.
I think the reason they did it is because of a person of color who works there.

They are issued work uniforms. Thats what he should have been wearing. I have a “Black Lives Matter” shirt. I don’t wear it at work because its not appropriate.
"Uniform" is the word. Undeviating and consistent.
A week on the beach should give anyone time to think it over.

Some of the owner's 10 commandments for his workplace employees are:
Thou shalt not interfere in my business plan, for thine own purpose
Thou shalt put no other personal interests before mine when dealing with my customers
The cliche "Rules is Rules" is what it comes down to.
Another one is "Put up or shut up" or "hit the road"

I wish everyone will just stop it with the BS. Does anyone in here remember The Dukes Of Hazard?" Top ten show for how many years? I don't recall anyone EVER saying it was racist because the confederate flag was painted on top of the general lee.

So one of our technicians had the brilliant idea to wear a hoodie with the confederate flag proudly displayed on it. The service manager wrote him up and sent him home for the week. Yes you can display whatever you want, but there will be consequences.
How much do you want to bet it wasn’t the Confederate Flag?

So one of our technicians had the brilliant idea to wear a hoodie with the confederate flag proudly displayed on it. The service manager wrote him up and sent him home for the week. Yes you can display whatever you want, but there will be consequences.
Had he been a mason no one would give a shit.

Forum List

Back