WSJ Op-Ed Bitch-Slaps GOP - Gotta' Love It

Says the girl who boasted about volunteering on Mitt Romney's campaign.

True.. I don't deny I was a mind numb GOP voter last election cycle. It won't ever happen again. I will never vote for or support a RINO infested GOP pig. I'm pushing to start a 3rd party or most of us will simply vote Libertarian, which I lean predominantly toward anyhow. I sold out over fear of Obama winning and it got me no where. Lesson learned.

I stopped voting in 2006. I finally realized I was not making the GOP earn my vote, and that psychopaths, liars, hypocrites, and bigots had taken over the party.

It has only gotten worse since then.

You and I actually agree on something.. Amazing no? ;-) Edit to add: I do not see the Republican Party as a whole as bigots. That's a bunch of SHIT perpetuated by race pimps.

Last edited:
Anyone can come into the country - as long as it's done legally.

I don't think you have any idea just how fucked up our immigration system is. If you did, you would not have said a thing so empty of meaning.

I don't think you have any idea just how fucked up our immigration system is. If you did, you would not have said a thing so empty of meaning.

it is YOU who has no idea.
It is NOT fucked up.

It's normal.
A bit costly. But if you work - you can pay for it.

Warrior is wrong only on the part about legality - everyone can enter the country and anyone can be legalized if he/she wants to.

Last edited:
No one cares who is a true Conservative what libruls think, RINO editorials, etc.. We don't give a shit about your politically correct rules and societal propaganda ploys.

It's obvious you don't read the Wall Street Journal.

It's obvious you make a lot of presumptions and haven't the first clue about what I do but go ahead and run with that.

No one cares who is a true Conservative what libruls think, RINO editorials, etc.. We don't give a shit about your politically correct rules and societal propaganda ploys.

True.. I don't deny I was a mind numb GOP voter last election cycle. It won't ever happen again. I will never vote for or support a RINO infested GOP pig. I'm pushing to start a 3rd party or most of us will simply vote Libertarian, which I lean predominantly toward anyhow. I sold out over fear of Obama winning and it got me no where. Lesson learned.

BWAHAHAHAHA See my previous post about Sudden RINO's.

They use the RINO label to absolve themselves for being idiots

I've never been a RINO or supported their librul-lite agenda.. I supported one candidate over FEAR. My bad.. I'm confident enough to admit that mistake.. too bad you can't say the same. You're still a ZOMBIE and will always be a ZOMBIE. Your hero Obama is exactly the same as Booooooooosh , just his skin color and party affiliation differs. The jokes' on you. :)

I've never been a RINO or supported their librul-lite agenda.. I supported one candidate over FEAR. My bad.. I'm confident enough to admit that mistake.. too bad you can't say the same. You're still a ZOMBIE and will always be a ZOMBIE. Your hero Obama is exactly the same as Booooooooosh , just his skin color and party affiliation differs. The jokes' on you. :)

Exactly. Next time listen to Daddy...don't fight so hard next time. :cool:

It is fucked up.. and it is inefficient.. and it is in need of revamping...

HOWEVER... giving the same advantage to the criminals who did it WRONG, as you do to those who have gone thru the crap that is currently set up is LUDICROUS

We should be worried about fixing the system.. and while that is going on enforcing the current laws... and securing the border... if the illegals who have not been caught wish to go thru the legal process, go back and start going thru it.. but we should not coddle criminals and grant amnesty when the same fucking problem will just happen all over again with the fucked up system....

It is NOT. It does not need any revamping. It is very doable if one wants to do it not just plain sit and wait "for an amnesty".
I know people who have saved tens of thousands of dollars and didn't want to spend a diime on immigration - "because they are going to do the amnesty, so why bother". It never appeared to them that "amnesty" is going to be even MORE costly :lol:

It is NOT. It does not need any revamping. It is very doable if one wants to do it not just plain sit and wait "for an amnesty".
I know people who have saved tens of thousands of dollars and didn't want to spend a diime on immigration - "because they are going to do the amnesty, so why bother". It never appeared to them that "amnesty" is going to be even MORE costly :lol:

I have dear friends taht are going thru the process to become a citizen.. it is indeed fucked up.. the system is inefficient, obsolete, and flat out garbage....

But also nice that you left out EVERYTHING ELSE in my post and tried to point at me wanting amnesty...

But nice try

HOWEVER... giving the same advantage to the criminals who did it WRONG, as you do to those who have gone thru the crap that is currently set up is LUDICROUS

We should be worried about fixing the system.. and while that is going on enforcing the current laws... and securing the border... if the illegals who have not been caught wish to go thru the legal process, go back and start going thru it.. but we should not coddle criminals and grant amnesty when the same fucking problem will just happen all over again with the fucked up system....

I have dear friends taht are going thru the process to become a citizen.. it is indeed fucked up.. the system is inefficient, obsolete, and flat out garbage....

But also nice that you left out EVERYTHING ELSE in my post and tried to point at me wanting amnesty...

But nice try

]

I do not consider YOU wanting amnesty. I just highlighted only something I do not agree with.
Do not believe everything your friends are telling you - immigration is the most lied about issue under the sun. Second to the the size of the fish you've caught ;)
The main reason is people do not want to spend money on immigration and want everything to happen by itself. It doesn't work that way.

I've read the immigration regulations. I have studied this issue deeply ever since Bush proposed immigration reform in his first term.

Our immigration system is completely fucked up. It is one of the few things Bush wanted to do that was actually the right thing to do. And he got ass fucked by his own party.

I've read the immigration regulations. I have studied this issue deeply ever since Bush proposed immigration reform in his first term.

Our immigration system is completely fucked up. It is one of the few things Bush wanted to do that was actually the right thing to do. And he got ass fucked by his own party.

you've read it not have done it - there is a big difference. During the first Bush term the "mini-amnesty" of 2000 was fully active - if you have studied the law as you state you did ( and you, obviously, did not) - you would have known that. It is still pertinent for a lot of cases even 12 years later. If one does want to spend money on immigration.

And if you want a divorce you do not read upon it - you hire an attorney.

This is no different.

The law is not much different from any other one - it is doable if one wants to do it.

Bush wanted to score points and got fucked up by dems, not his own party.

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/learn/illegal-immigration/seven-amnesties-passed-congress.html

Last edited:
I don't mind immigration.. As long as it is done legally.

I don't mind legal immigration, as long as it is done smartly and not haphazardly.

At this point neither is being done.

Why is it I am not surprised that the Democratic party is all for those who ignore our immigration laws, violate other laws while here, and want to reward them for it?

What is it that the Democratic Party and Democrats have against Securing the Borders? Don't they want to keep the country safe and know who is being allowed entry into it?

Last edited:
I don't mind immigration.. As long as it is done legally.

I don't mind legal immigration, as long as it is done smartly and not haphazardly.

At this point neither is being done.

Why is it I am not surprised that the Democratic party is all for those who ignore our immigration laws, violate other laws while here, and want to reward them for it?

What is it that the Democratic Party and Democrats have against Securing the Borders? Don't they want to keep the country safe and know who is being allowed entry into it?

It has been going CONSTANTLY. People are being legalized as we speak. It is the law - it is there for the legal porcess.

It was Bush who first wanted to score points and now it is dems.

Just leave the issue alone - it is working.
We've had mini-amnesties already. If Bush won't touch it - we would have MORE.
It was Republican Congress which passed the last mini-amnesty in 2000.

Yes, the system is broke.

A friend of mine married a woman four years ago. She is from another country. It took 18 months for him to get permission to bring her here. Every six months they have to "prove" they are still married and together.

They even a child now.

She is still trying to get a permanent visa.

Meanwhile the Democrats are trying to give those who came here illegally years ago the right to stay for as long as they wish.

Those are the people whose votes are going to be lost. People who are being pushed back in the line for obeying the laws while those who broke the laws are being rewarded.

BTW, she has to pay out of state fees for college.. Illegals get to pay resident rates.

A friend of mine married a woman four years ago. She is from another country. It took 18 months for him to get permission to bring her here. Every six months they have to "prove" they are still married and together.

They even a child now.

The system is not BROKE.
If your friend won't be CHEAP he would hire an immigration lawyer FIRST and find out that it is much more advisable to bring the woman here on a fiance visa than to marry her abroad.
But he was CHEAP, wasn't he?
and you seem to think that getting a permanent residency is an overnight procedure. Hold your horses - there is a line. And there is a lot of fraud as well - what is wrong that they have to prove they are still married - it is a process and they should go through it.
It seems that you would like some to be more even than the others, because they are your friends.

Last edited:

They even a child now.

The system is not BROKE.
If your friend won't be CHEAP he would hire an immigration lawyer FIRST and find out that it is much more advisable to bring the woman here on a fiance visa than to marry her abroad.
But he was CHEAP, wasn't he?
and you seem to think that getting a permanent residency is an overnight procedure. Hold your horses - there is a line. And there is a lot of fraud as well - what is wrong that they have to prove they are still married - it is a process and they should go through it.
It seems that you would like some to be more even than the others, because they are your friends.

They have a lawyer.. And they are doing it legally. Not illegally.

And that is the point, which you totally either missed or intentionally ignored... Why are the Democrats so intent on helping illegals get to stay here permanently instead of helping those who are trying to do it according to the laws?

Put yourself in their shoes...

Which people would your family going to support and vote for.. The person who is trying to help you while you are following the laws or those who are ignoring you while helping those who are here illegally and broke the laws?

Remember, Illegals can't vote, even legal immigrants who are not citizens can't vote. Only Citizens are legally able to cast a ballot that is counted as a vote. ( Yes, we know, Democrats want non-citizens to be able to vote also as well as illegals. That is why they are against Voter ID Laws. )

In this case, her husband's family were Hillary supporters. They voted for Obama, but not happily. They voted for the Democrats down the line.

This next election, they have said they may not. It all revolves around immigration. They don't want illegals to be given a chance to be here legally on a permanent basis while she is still waiting for her status to be changed.

Forum List

Back