WSJ Op-Ed Bitch-Slaps GOP - Gotta' Love It

WSJ is a conservative paper

WSJ is not conservative paper, it is an OBJECTIVE paper. And the above OPINION is just an opinion - not of the WSJ but of somebody, whose name is hard to find

The WSJ is now owned by Rupert Murdoch. The same guy who owns Fox News.
Which makes them neocon....Maybe just ever-so-slightly to the right of LBJ.

For what that may be worth.

WSJ is not conservative paper, it is an OBJECTIVE paper. And the above OPINION is just an opinion - not of the WSJ but of somebody, whose name is hard to find

The WSJ is now owned by Rupert Murdoch. The same guy who owns Fox News.
Which makes them neocon....Maybe just ever-so-slightly to the right of LBJ.

For what that may be worth.

Which is why I never watch Fox news - I can't stomach that network and their Propaganda Ministers.. It's despicable what they've become over the years.

For as long as I can remember, the WSJ has been pro-immigration, and have taken both Republicans and Democrats to task when they've been anti-immigration.

If the sun rising in the east every morning surprises you, you'll also be surprised by this too.

For as long as I can remember, the WSJ has been pro-immigration, and have taken both Republicans and Democrats to task when they've been anti-immigration.

If the sun rising in the east every morning surprises you, you'll also be surprised by this too.

It's not anti-immigration to stand for the rule of law.. Let's just be honest and truthful when dealing with this issue. Just come out and say, "We don't want to adhere to the laws on the books- but want to grant amnesty to millions, choosing to usurp the law, creating our own."

Libruls bitching in another thread about cherry picking laws that Cons don't want to abide by but will break the law in a nano second when it suits their fucking agenda.. SICK of the double standard. Some of you people are the most delusional fucks I've ever encountered.

But the Wall Street Journal is part of the Rupert Murdoch right wing media empire as the left calls so how is a op-Ed like this possible? Maybe just maybe that right wing stuff is bull.

^^Confirmation that the right must all say the same things or it confuses the lemmings

Your response might actually carry some weight if it was not a paint by the numbers liberal talking point keep going for that original thought though you will get there one day.

Percentage of white voters are shrinking by about 2% per year. I don't have a problem with white voters. I have a problem with anti education, anti science, pro ignorance Republicans which are 90% white.

But the Wall Street Journal is part of the Rupert Murdoch right wing media empire as the left calls so how is a op-Ed like this possible? Maybe just maybe that right wing stuff is bull.

^^Confirmation that the right must all say the same things or it confuses the lemmings

Your response might actually carry some weight if it was not a paint by the numbers liberal talking point keep going for that original thought though you will get there one day.

Sooo, my comment would carry more weight if it wasn't well known. Makes sense. I'm sure you treat math the same way.

Anyone can come into the country - as long as it's done legally.

I don't think you have any idea just how fucked up our immigration system is. If you did, you would not have said a thing so empty of meaning.

You are correct, our legal immigration system is a mess, but it will not be fixed by this joke of a law, or any other comprehensive reform measure. It is far too complicated to be solved all at once. We definitely do not need another screwed up legislative effort dropped onto a failed system.;

Nor, do we have any obligation to give illegals any path to citizenship. Legalization, yes! Path to citizenship, No! The only exception should be for those who serve in our armed forces for at least four years. Citizenship may come later, but it is not something we need to address now.

We need sensible, delineated critieria for legal immigrants, tourists, students and temporary workers. And, we need to be able to track and locate all visiters, and remove those who have overstayed their visas, or failed to conform to the rules they came here under.

These measures should be addressed individually and thoroughly debated in congress and in the public realm.

Letting in 50 million voters who are presumed to be democrat voters isn't going to help the GOP.

50 million?

I love how you assholes just make shit up. You never learn, do you.

And, gee, is it any wonder immigrants will end up voting Democratic and not for the party which so clearly hates them? You fucking bigoted idiots ruining the GOP are missing a golden opportunity. These are hard-working, deeply religious, family oriented people. Everything the GOP claims to be about. But you choose to shit in their faces instead, negatively stereotyping them. Vomiting endless confirmation bias. Brilliant strategy!
Like I said. The stupidity is snowballing.

1. As non-citizens they do not vote
2. As citizens they would likely vote 80% democrat
3. The MSM can whine all they want
4. Too many are criminals
5. good fences make good neighbors
6. we tried the amnesty thing before, it failed.
7. Obama admin doesn't enforce the laws
8. Its a dead issue. Not gonna happen...ever
9. Eventually the middle will vote a GOP prez in, they aren't totally stupid.

We want people to come into this country legally....
And we are being attacked as being against Immigration.....

You just can't make this stuff up...

No one cares who is a true Conservative what libruls think, RINO editorials, etc.. We don't give a shit about your politically correct rules and societal propaganda ploys.

Says the girl who boasted about volunteering on Mitt Romney's campaign.

True.. I don't deny I was a mind numb GOP voter last election cycle. It won't ever happen again. I will never vote for or support a RINO infested GOP pig. I'm pushing to start a 3rd party or most of us will simply vote Libertarian, which I lean predominantly toward anyhow. I sold out over fear of Obama winning and it got me no where. Lesson learned.

Sure you won't.......:eusa_whistle:

Says the girl who boasted about volunteering on Mitt Romney's campaign.

True.. I don't deny I was a mind numb GOP voter last election cycle. It won't ever happen again. I will never vote for or support a RINO infested GOP pig. I'm pushing to start a 3rd party or most of us will simply vote Libertarian, which I lean predominantly toward anyhow. I sold out over fear of Obama winning and it got me no where. Lesson learned.

Sure you won't.......:eusa_whistle:

I admit when I'm wrong. .. unlike you who lies through your yellow stained teeth about everything so for you to sit in judgment of me is COMICAL at best. You have ZERO credibility here.. most likely it dips in to the negatives. Whistle over that Petey.

The United States of America is the only developed country in the Top10 and Top25 of countries with largest population growth, despite the moderate US birth rates. The others in the Top10 are Pakistan, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, Philippines, Ethiopia...

Since many liberals and conservatives believe that this kind of growth is healthy and "good for the economy", they should stop complaining about inequality and poverty rates.

Forum List

Back