WTC-7 Was A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

Not true at all.the steel in fact after the 93 bombing, was reinforced even more so everywhere in the towers on all the steel with even MUCH more fireproofing than it ever had before the 93 bombing.see your confused because your making the mistake that too many other gullible people around here have made,listening to the lies and propaganda of the corporate controlled media.anybody who knows about them knows they never have an interest in the truth about major events like this.
The impact stripped away much of the fireproofing

fireproofing is not designed to resist such physical forces
Correction: WAS not designed
they have reworked the formula so that now it should
and the new WTC7 is an example of it

Even if such a thing has been concocted, I highly doubt it is widely employed :p

jackass :p:lol:

Correction: WAS not designed
they have reworked the formula so that now it should
and the new WTC7 is an example of it

Even if such a thing has been concocted, I highly doubt it is widely employed :p

well, fuckhead, they used it in WTC7
WTC did not have anything designed to withstand such impacts when it went down

even if they rebuilt it and used it, my point remains valid- the materials used were designed to no such specs

nor its it likely in widespread use now

wtf is your problem, dude?

show me that NIST did forensic test that showed the steel was subjected to temperature sufficient to weaken steel to the point of structural failure...they went on the presumption that fire must have weakened the steel even though there is no evidence then made computer models with the necessary temperatures and tweaked them ever way they could to fit the assumption...but never investigated hypothetical blast scenarios as they stated to their investigators and the public that they would..

Did you watch the NGO piece on this. Steel beams can and do soften and fail when exposed to flame of jet fuel
i watched that
didnt you love how the troofers responded
LOL
especially when they were shown that thermite wouldn't cut a vertical beam
they all then claimed what was used was a special "super thermite" that no one has ever heard of before

by no one you would be speaking about yourself again,,right..

Robert Erickson,, emailed David Ray Griffin on 3/27/09:
"if Jones is surprised that we just placed bags of thermite around the column...what else would Jones have suggested? "

I was informed of the question above and I responded on 3/28/09 as follows:

Robert,

Bags of commercial thermite set against a steel column -- what a pathetic "experiment." Not anywhere close to representing my views, as you must know, from our discussion about the red/gray chips and the crucial distinction between ordinary thermite and super-thermite! What a terrible and unfair straw-man joke you are evidently trying to pull.

Why can't you get a sample of super-thermite? I think you can, if you will actually try. Or are you like NIST which refuses to look?

1. awards.lanl.gov...
[quoting]
Super-Thermite Electric Matches
Applications

The principal application is in the entertainment industry, which uses fireworks displays for a variety of venues, such as sporting events, holiday celebrations, and musical and theatrical gatherings. Secondary applications include

● triggering explosives for the mining, demolition, and defense industries,

2. Los Alamos National Lab: National Security Science...
"technologies and can be applied to a multitude of related products –anywhere
there is a need for sophisticated and accurate ignition control with lower risk of
misfire at lower cost. "
Development Stage:
Working prototype available for demonstration purposes.
Patent Status:
Patent pending Non-Provisional
Licensing Status:
LANL is seeking partners to help commercialize this product which is available
for exclusive or non-exclusive licensing. Contact:
Michael Erickson, 505-667-8087
[email protected]
[email protected]
Technology Transfer Division

I urge you to contact Mr. Erickson at LANL and request at least three "prototype" samples of super-thermite matches. Since his interest is in "commercializing", I would recommend telling him that you are doing a special which addresses super-thermite and that this will give his product "free advertising", or something like that... I emailed him several months ago, but I lacked an approach that would help with his "commercializing" the product, which was his interest. I think you could succeed if you tried.

Next, if you succeed in getting a few of the "super-thermite matches," I propose to send you the complete paper that we have -- which includes a discussion of these matches along with their potential usage on 9/11. I think that super-thermite "matches" of this type could very well have been used to trigger more conventional explosives such as C4 in the WTC buildings.

Next step would be experiments, well-founded and relevant experiments, such as:

1. Ask two independent laboratories to do SEM/EDS and DSC analyses as described in our paper on the super-thermite material contained in these matches. The results would then be compared carefully with those already obtained on red chips found in the WTC dust.
One of these labs could be BYU/Dr. Farrer if you wish, since he has analyzed the red chips found in the WTC dust and could act very quickly. (BYU requires that he be paid for any 9/11 research now.) Such analyses are worthy of scientific publication in a peer-reviewed journal (unlike placing bags of commercial thermite next to steel columns).

2. A real demonstration would involve a C4 shaped charge applied to a steel column, with the cutter charge ignited by a highly-reliable super-thermite match (in turn triggered using a remote radio signal).

These experiments would test my hypothesis.

Best wishes,
Steven Jones

Prof Jones Responds to National Geographic, page 1

Last edited:

well, fuckhead, they used it in WTC7
WTC did not have anything designed to withstand such impacts when it went down

even if they rebuilt it and used it, my point remains valid- the materials used were designed to no such specs

nor its it likely in widespread use now

wtf is your problem, dude?
i dont have a problem, and i'm not dude, but he is a friend of mine ;)

i was just responding to your "jackass" in kind
btw, they have rebuilt WTC7 and they used this new stuff
thats all i was saying

Did you watch the NGO piece on this. Steel beams can and do soften and fail when exposed to flame of jet fuel
i watched that
LOL
they all then claimed what was used was a special "super thermite" that no one has ever heard of before

"if Jones is surprised that we just placed bags of thermite around the column...what else would Jones have suggested? "

Robert,

Bags of commercial thermite set against a steel column -- what a pathetic "experiment." Not anywhere close to representing my views, as you must know, from our discussion about the red/gray chips and the crucial distinction between ordinary thermite and super-thermite! What a terrible and unfair straw-man joke you are evidently trying to pull.

Why can't you get a sample of super-thermite? I think you can, if you will actually try. Or are you like NIST which refuses to look?

1. awards.lanl.gov...
[quoting]
Applications

The principal application is in the entertainment industry, which uses fireworks displays for a variety of venues, such as sporting events, holiday celebrations, and musical and theatrical gatherings. Secondary applications include

there is a need for sophisticated and accurate ignition control with lower risk of
misfire at lower cost. "
Development Stage:
Patent Status:
Licensing Status:
[email protected]
[email protected]

I urge you to contact Mr. Erickson at LANL and request at least three "prototype" samples of super-thermite matches. Since his interest is in "commercializing", I would recommend telling him that you are doing a special which addresses super-thermite and that this will give his product "free advertising", or something like that... I emailed him several months ago, but I lacked an approach that would help with his "commercializing" the product, which was his interest. I think you could succeed if you tried.

Next, if you succeed in getting a few of the "super-thermite matches," I propose to send you the complete paper that we have -- which includes a discussion of these matches along with their potential usage on 9/11. I think that super-thermite "matches" of this type could very well have been used to trigger more conventional explosives such as C4 in the WTC buildings.

1. Ask two independent laboratories to do SEM/EDS and DSC analyses as described in our paper on the super-thermite material contained in these matches. The results would then be compared carefully with those already obtained on red chips found in the WTC dust.
One of these labs could be BYU/Dr. Farrer if you wish, since he has analyzed the red chips found in the WTC dust and could act very quickly. (BYU requires that he be paid for any 9/11 research now.) Such analyses are worthy of scientific publication in a peer-reviewed journal (unlike placing bags of commercial thermite next to steel columns).

2. A real demonstration would involve a C4 shaped charge applied to a steel column, with the cutter charge ignited by a highly-reliable super-thermite match (in turn triggered using a remote radio signal).

Best wishes,
Steven Jones

jones is a fucking crackpot

I admit it, it was me. I brought down the WTC.

I wanted the Empire State Building to be the tallest boy on the block.

I did it all for art.

i watched that
LOL

Robert,

1. awards.lanl.gov...
[quoting]
Applications

misfire at lower cost. "
Development Stage:
Patent Status:
Licensing Status:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Best wishes,
Steven Jones

I think the crack pot is you implying that there is not more advanced form of thermite or super thermite`

Robert,

1. awards.lanl.gov...
[quoting]
Applications

misfire at lower cost. "
Development Stage:
Patent Status:
Licensing Status:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Best wishes,
Steven Jones

I think the crack pot is you implying that there is not more advanced form of thermite or super thermite`
yeah, cause only HE would know of its existence
LOL

and why is it we never heard him claim this BEFORE this demonstration was done?
hmmm?

Thermite does not explode, stick to things, or burn horizontally

Try to come up with better lies
did you notice that before the natgeo expose, it was always thermite that was used, and now that they proved that it was IMPOSSIBLE to use thermite they come up with "super thermite"

Yep....

and did you notice that they refuse to discuss how swords are made or state just at what temperature steel starts to weaken?

Or that they trust the 'official story' when it suits them- the original statement by one man that the flames weren't hot enough- yet dismiss everything that doesn't support their claims?

Are they dishonest, retarded, or both?

Yep....

and did you notice that they refuse to discuss how swords are made or state just at what temperature steel starts to weaken?

Or that they trust the 'official story' when it suits them- the original statement by one man that the flames weren't hot enough- yet dismiss everything that doesn't support their claims?

i go with BOTH

Yep....

it depends on the steel...and your sword is profound only to you...nobody is saying steel and other metals can when heated to sufficient temperatures for sufficient duration and softened...it is being said these conditions did not exsit at the WTC on 9/11

Yep....

it depends on the steel...and your sword is profound only to you...nobody is saying steel and other metals can when heated to sufficient temperatures for sufficient duration and softened...it is being said these conditions did not exsit at the WTC on 9/11
said by you, which means jack

Yep....

well said.the other thing is that claim by that NIST person has come from him cause the official story is so pathetic that they cant deny the facts anymore so they are being forced now to start admitting facts little by little now.

Forum List

Back