WTC-7 Was A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

Let's discuss the first firemen in that video. The said that there was "molten steel running down the channelways..."

I suppose these guys are trained and have the expertise to VISUALLY discern whether a molten substance is aluminum, steel, or some other something else right?

are you really this delusional I showed you eyewitness testimony of first responders and engineers present at the wtc..multiple reports from varied credible and independent eyewitnesses..you believe them all to be lying ?

So you have deemed these people, these CREDIBLE, INDEPENDENT EYEWITNESSES as folks who know what they are talking about and trustworthy right?

Good. Let's take Abolhassan Astaneh-Asl for example. You have used his quote, “I saw melting of girders in [the] World Trade Center.” as supporting eyewitness testimony to lend credence to your beliefs. Let's look at some other comments and findigs he has made shall we?

1. He notes that steel has bent at several connection points that had joined the floors of the WTC to the vertical columns. He describes the connections as being smoothly warped, saying, “If you remember the Salvador Dali paintings with the clocks that are kind of melted—it’s kind of like that.” He adds, “That could only happen if you get steel yellow hot or white hot—perhaps around 2,000 degrees.”

2. At a recycling center in New Jersey, he sees 10-ton steel beams from the towers that look “like giant sticks of twisted licorice.”

3. He finds “severely scorched [steel] members from 40 or so floors below the points of impact [by the planes].” He believes this is the result of the planes having destroyed the elevator walls, thereby allowing burning jet fuel to pour down into the building, igniting fires hundreds of feet below the impact floors.

4. He shows the San Francisco Chronicle a “banana-shaped, rust-colored piece of steel” that has “twisted like toffee during the terrorist attack.”

So let's see. This PROFESSIONAL, CREDIBLE, INDEPENDENT, EYEWITNESS engineer says he has seen steel smoothly warped connections which can only occur in steel which reached temperatures of 2000 degrees. Yet you tell me that there was no FORENSIC proof of that.

Is he lying? Is his CREDIBLE, INDEPENDENT, and PROFESSIONAL statement a bunch of crap? I thought you said no steel reached temperatures that high?

Go read for yourself.

Abolhassan Astaneh-Asl

Damn are you a biased twit.

why do you pretend not understand.. NIST reported the temperatures confirmed in forensic test showed temperatures from fire and no where near that required to weaken steel from the materials the perpetrators supplied for testing ..they could of supplied the twisted pieces and huge beams bent like horseshoes but then they would have another problem because to bend steel beams in such away they would have to be softened or they would crack or break and that would require temperatures far in excess of what can be created by fire ..you are in fact suppling evidence of controled demoliton becuse it would indeed require tempatures in excesss of 2000 degrees...so you now agree there is clear evidence of tempatures of at least 2000 degress...lol

Last edited:
Hi Gam:

Let's discuss the first firemen in that video. The said that there was "molten steel running down the channelways..."

I suppose these guys are trained and have the expertise to VISUALLY discern whether a molten substance is aluminum, steel, or some other something else right?

In other words, since Gam :)cuckoo:) has no "Building Fires Did It" argument, then he is reduced to asking stupid questions . . . :0)

GL,

Terral

xÞx;1638153 said:
the same stuff ?...what ?..you want new truths ??

It would be a welcome change from everything else you've posted thusfar :eusa_hand:

you have not a clue what I have posted thus far ..

:eusa_eh:

Were you not aware that it stays on the forum after you post it?

Make up your mind. Was it too cool to melt steel or was your beloved superthermite used?

Can you please stick to one lie?

Hey Terral.

How did the structural steel from the Madrid Windsor Tower collapse?
madrid_remains.jpg

Notice that what survived was the CONCRETE CORE part. So why did the structural steel part collapse after only a couple of hours? I mean, according to you, office fires don't last that long, can't reach temperatures to weaken steel, and steel transfers heat to the attached members.

Was it thermite here also?

See, here is part of my evidence that office/building fires can and do cause steel to collapse.
Liquid thermite in the fire suppression systems ;)

xÞx;1644325 said:
xÞx;1638153 said:
It would be a welcome change from everything else you've posted thusfar :eusa_hand:

Make up your mind. Was it too cool to melt steel or was your beloved superthermite used?

well with gams help we have clearly determined the temperatures were over 2000 degrees but none of the material supplied to nist shows temperatures anywhere near this hot because if it did there would be no denying the fact these temperatures can not be reached in a kerosene fire...is this to complicated for you

xÞx;1644325 said:

well with gams help we have clearly determined the temperatures were over 2000 degrees but none of the material supplied to nist shows temperatures anywhere near this hot because if it did there would be no denying the fact these temperatures can not be reached in a kerosene fire...is this to complicated for you
yet the Nat Geo test the jet fuel fires DID reach 2000° in an open air pit

yes yes, i know:rolleyes: Nat Geo is in on the conspiracy

are you really this delusional I showed you eyewitness testimony of first responders and engineers present at the wtc..multiple reports from varied credible and independent eyewitnesses..you believe them all to be lying ?

So you have deemed these people, these CREDIBLE, INDEPENDENT EYEWITNESSES as folks who know what they are talking about and trustworthy right?

Good. Let's take Abolhassan Astaneh-Asl for example. You have used his quote, “I saw melting of girders in [the] World Trade Center.” as supporting eyewitness testimony to lend credence to your beliefs. Let's look at some other comments and findigs he has made shall we?

1. He notes that steel has bent at several connection points that had joined the floors of the WTC to the vertical columns. He describes the connections as being smoothly warped, saying, “If you remember the Salvador Dali paintings with the clocks that are kind of melted—it’s kind of like that.” He adds, “That could only happen if you get steel yellow hot or white hot—perhaps around 2,000 degrees.”

2. At a recycling center in New Jersey, he sees 10-ton steel beams from the towers that look “like giant sticks of twisted licorice.”

3. He finds “severely scorched [steel] members from 40 or so floors below the points of impact [by the planes].” He believes this is the result of the planes having destroyed the elevator walls, thereby allowing burning jet fuel to pour down into the building, igniting fires hundreds of feet below the impact floors.

4. He shows the San Francisco Chronicle a “banana-shaped, rust-colored piece of steel” that has “twisted like toffee during the terrorist attack.”

So let's see. This PROFESSIONAL, CREDIBLE, INDEPENDENT, EYEWITNESS engineer says he has seen steel smoothly warped connections which can only occur in steel which reached temperatures of 2000 degrees. Yet you tell me that there was no FORENSIC proof of that.

Is he lying? Is his CREDIBLE, INDEPENDENT, and PROFESSIONAL statement a bunch of crap? I thought you said no steel reached temperatures that high?

Go read for yourself.

Abolhassan Astaneh-Asl

why do you pretend not understand.. NIST reported the temperatures confirmed in forensic test showed temperatures from fire and no where near that required to weaken steel from the materials the perpetrators supplied for testing ..they could of supplied the twisted pieces and huge beams bent like horseshoes but then they would have another problem because to bend steel beams in such away they would have to be softened or they would crack or break and that would require temperatures far in excess of what can be created by fire ..you are in fact suppling evidence of controled demoliton becuse it would indeed require tempatures in excesss of 2000 degrees...so you now agree there is clear evidence of tempatures of at least 2000 degress...lol

Are you really that stupid? Let me help you figure this out. I'll even bold and enlarge the important words for you.

Abolhassan Astaneh-Asl findings said:
1. He notes that steel has bent at several connection points that had joined the floors of the WTC to the vertical columns. He describes the connections as being smoothly warped, saying, “If you remember the Salvador Dali paintings with the clocks that are kind of melted—it’s kind of like that.” He adds, “That could only happen if you get steel yellow hot or white hot—perhaps around 2,000 degrees

Thermite doesn't bend or warp steel? Do you get it yet? It burns/melts through it. Thermite produces temps of 2500C or 4500F. Are you telling me that they used thermite to bend and warp/bend the steel to collapse the towers?

:cuckoo:

Go read for yourself.

Abolhassan Astaneh-Asl

Are you really that stupid? Let me help you figure this out. I'll even bold and enlarge the important words for you.

Thermite doesn't bend or warp steel? Do you get it yet? It burns/melts through it. Thermite produces temps of 2500C or 4500F. Are you telling me that they used thermite to bend and warp/bend the steel to collapse the towers?

and then ONLY in the line of GRAVITY

Go read for yourself.

Abolhassan Astaneh-Asl

1. He notes that steel has bent at several connection points that had joined the floors of the WTC to the vertical columns. He describes the connections as being smoothly warped, saying, “If you remember the Salvador Dali paintings with the clocks that are kind of melted—it’s kind of like that.” He adds, “That could only happen if you get steel yellow hot or white hot—perhaps around 2,000 degrees

what happens to the temperature of a piece of metal over-all if you apply temperatures of 4500degrees to a portion of that metal...moron

xÞx;1644325 said:

yet the Nat Geo test the jet fuel fires DID reach 2000° in an open air pit

yes yes, i know:rolleyes: Nat Geo is in on the conspiracy

My problem with that test is that it does not account for what effect would be had by the confides space. I want an experiment that simulates the resulting air currents.

I still want to know how they got thermite to move horizontally and cut vertical beams.

what happens to the temperature of a piece of metal over-all if you apply temperatures of 4500degrees to a portion of that metal...moron

Terral said earlier in the thread that heat is instantly transferred so that all metal is the same temperature. He got his ass handed to him.

You said Terral was an idiot for posting that.

Are you no adopting his claims?

I think it was back near the pictures of the swords (which you never explained, btw)

xÞx;1644332 said:
Hey Terral.

madrid_remains.jpg

Notice that what survived was the CONCRETE CORE part. So why did the structural steel part collapse after only a couple of hours? I mean, according to you, office fires don't last that long, can't reach temperatures to weaken steel, and steel transfers heat to the attached members.

See, here is part of my evidence that office/building fires can and do cause steel to collapse.

I don't know what caused this partial collapse..more specs would be required but the building is clearly standing and the core has not turned to powder and it looks nothing like the controlled uniform collapse of all 3 wtc buildings and only serves to highlight the difference between a real building fire structural failure and a controlled collapse

xÞx;1644325 said:

How did the steel portion of the Madrid Windsor building collapase eots? Here is the link to the description.
The Madrid Skyscraper Fire - includes videos and photos

Here is the picture.
madrid_remains.jpg

Do you know what survived the collapse? The concrete core portion of the building. The steel COLLAPSED.

How did this happen without thermite and just with a fire? The fire reportedly reached paek temps of 1472F. I thought fires couldn't get that high eots? At what temperature does steel begin to weaken again? About 650F?

Another funny thing. Your man Terral wants us to believe that fires don't burn for very long and move on to other sources of fuel. How did this blaze last for 18 to 20 hours?

Look at this link and explain to me how parts of the building started to collapse after only 1 1/2 hours WITHOUT thermite.
Case Studies: Historical Fires: Windsor Tower Fire

xÞx;1644332 said:
Hey Terral.

madrid_remains.jpg

I don't know what caused this partial collapse..more specs would be required but the building is clearly standing and the core has not turned to powder and it looks nothing like the controlled uniform collapse of all 3 wtc buildings and only serves to highlight the difference between a real building fire structural failure and a controlled collapse

That's because the core used concrete. The part that collapsed did not have concrete.

How did a fire cause the steel portion of the building to collapse without thermite?

You're backed into a corner now eots.

:eusa_whistle:

xÞx;1644332 said:
Hey Terral.

madrid_remains.jpg

It serves to demonstrate the difference between having and not having (A)jet fuel and (B) a concrete core

Hi XP:

xÞx;1644425 said:
Terral said earlier in the thread that heat is instantly transferred so that all metal is the same temperature. He got his ass handed to him.

Bullony! Heat energy is constantly moving in any steel-framed network and NEVER remains stationary. Period. Heat energy from any fire source is transported 'away' into cooler areas of the steel-frame network more quickly than 'any' single support can be softened. Nobody here has presented 'any' Building Fires Did It hypothesis using claims nor 'any' kind of evidence. XP is running his mouth, when I 'do' (#3) know exactly what I am talking about. If XP wants to debate this topic, then simply go back to the Opening Post, 'quote me >>' and present your rebuttal arguments using whatever XP calls 'credible evidence.'

xÞx;1644425 said:

Heat energy will always 'travel' to cooler areas of any steel-framed network. Period. Hydrocarbon fires simply DO NOT burn hot enough to melt 2800-degree red-iron structural steel. Period.

xÞx;1644425 said:
I think it was back near the pictures of the swords (which you never explained, btw)

XP needs to start 'his' Building Fires Did It topic right away, so the rest of us can start laughing . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JithuVAIb7Y]YouTube - 9/11 Coincidences (Part Eight) UPDATE[/ame]

GL,

Terral

xÞx;1644425 said:

I asked what happens to the temperature of a piece of metal over -all if you heat a potion that metal to 4500 degrees...do you have an answer ?

Forum List

Back