WTC-7 Was A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

who's findings do you support ? or do you just prefer a hodgepodge of myths..fox news reports a little popular mechanics and what ever else floats across your transom ?

actually, i would like to ask you the same thing. who's findings do you support?

ITS CALLED THE DIVCONSPIRACY THEORY..it basically consist of using the words liar and moron a lot and denial of any facts presented as the opinion of a toofer...

who's findings do you support ? or do you just prefer a hodgepodge of myths..fox news reports a little popular mechanics and what ever else floats across your transom ?

actually, i would like to ask you the same thing. who's findings do you support?

ITS CALLED THE DIVCONSPIRACY THEORY..it basically consist of using the words liar and moron a lot and denial of any facts presented as the opinion of a toofer...
what an idiot
LOL

you dont present any facts and when confronted with actual facts you fall back on alex jones bullshit videos

what an idiot
LOL

you dont present any facts and when confronted with actual facts you fall back on alex jones bullshit videos

but you just stated I fall back on NIST ????..you poor confused little man..so now NIST and alex are in on it together ? in this divconspiracy of yours ???

what an idiot
LOL

but you just stated I fall back on NIST ????..you poor confused little man..so now NIST and alex are in on it together ? in this divconspiracy of yours ???
no i did not
i asked you WHY you are using them when NO ONE has used them as a source but YOU

that is known as a strawman

why do you keep falling back on whatever the fuck NIST said
nwho hear has used their findings as proof other than YOU and that fucking idiot christophera?

no actually my confused little friend you said falling back on...and again you consider citing the NIST report to be a strawman ???...what story do you support ???

why do you keep falling back on whatever the fuck NIST said
nwho hear has used their findings as proof other than YOU and that fucking idiot christophera?
no actually my confused little friend you said falling back on...and again you consider citing the NIST report to be a strawman ???...what story do you support ???
which is the same fucking thing moron

and YES< if no one is claiming they support everything the NIST said, then it is a strawman to use it in the debate

divecon are you taking stupid pills or what ? if you do not support the NIST report the mother of all
debunking reports from which all others have spawned then what story do you support ? and me citing the official reports in a debate on wtc 7 is hardly a strawman...lol...you should really just fall back on your typing LIAR in all caps to debunk facts before you dig your hole too deep

Last edited:
divecon are you taking stupid pills or what ? if you do not support the NIST report the mother of all
debunking reports from which all others have spawned then what story do you support ? and me citing the official reports in a debate on wtc 7 is hardly a strawman...lol...you should really just fall back on your typing LIAR in all caps to debunk facts before you dig your hole too deep
you are the one on the stupid pills
shit
i said, if NO ONE IS SUPPORTING EVERYTHING NIST SAID IT IS A STRASWMAN TO MAKE THAT CLAIM

and thats what you are doing
you are nit picking parts of it and saying that to believe ONE part of what they said means you have to believe ALL of it
stop being such a stupid fucking moron for a CHANGE

QUOTE Divecon..what an idiot
LOL

Quote Divecon
why do you keep falling back on whatever the fuck NIST said who hear has used their findings as proof other than YOU and that fucking idiot christophera?

QUOTE eots..but you just stated I fall back on NIST ????..you poor confused little man..so now NIST and alex are in on it together ? in this divconspiracy of yours ???

QUOTE Divecon no i did not
i asked you WHY you are using them when NO ONE has used them as a source but YOU

that is known as a strawman
QUOTE eots..no actually my confused little friend you said falling back on...and again you consider citing the NIST report to be a strawman ???...what story do you support ???

QUOTE Divecon ,,which is the same fucking thing moron

lol....

Last edited:
you are the one on the stupid pills
shit
i said, if NO ONE IS SUPPORTING EVERYTHING NIST SAID IT IS A STRASWMAN TO MAKE THAT CLAIM

and thats what you are doing
you are nit picking parts of it and saying that to believe ONE part of what they said means you have to believe ALL of it
stop being such a stupid fucking moron for a CHANGE

A Straswman ?..is that some kind of east Indian holy man er what ?

so you don't feel the nist report is completely correct then..so what parts did they get wrong and how did you determine this and would that not be cause to re-investigate and get it right ?

If they ever do a re-investigation, I can only say that your theories will still not be the ones they decide upon as being the truth.

so you don't feel the nist report is completely correct then..so what parts did they get wrong and how did you determine this and would that not be cause to re-investigate and get it right ?

If they ever do a re-investigation, I can only say that your theories will still not be the ones they decide upon as being the truth.

well that's open minded of you ..but regardless the need for a proper investigation should be evident to anyone

Last edited:
And after reading or watching hundreds of them, I can honestly say that with my years of experience in the US Military to include being in a training video on destruction of Comsec Material using Thermite,There were no explosives planted in those buildings.

But that's just my educated opinion.

And after reading or watching hundreds of them, I can honestly say that with my years of experience in the US Military to include being in a training video on destruction of Comsec Material using Thermite,There were no explosives planted in those buildings.

But that's just my educated opinion.

however there are other high ranking military and government researchers of very disguised service with expertise in explosives and engineering that wholly disagree with your opinion

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

I'm sure there are, But in my world, they no longer count.

We all have opinions, you have yours, I have mine. Yours are based upon BS mine is based upon knowledge, fact, and common sense.

my father was in the British army Sgt in the paratroop regiment and a murder homicide detective after immigrating ..he shared the opinion of an inside job..he said it the day of the attacks..nothing of this magnitude could occur without complicity and prior knowledge... I thought he was nuts

my father was in the British army Sgt in the paratroop regiment and a murder homicide detective after immigrating ..he shared the opinion of an inside job..he said it the day of the attacks..nothing of this magnitude could occur without complicity and prior knowledge... I thought he was nuts

I have an uncle that is well respected in the community. Pillar of the community if you will..

Anyways one day when he was visiting I just brought up the subject on 9/11 without disclosing my views.

WOW...without hesitation he went on to say how and why he believed 9/11 was an inside job!

Forum List

Back