WTF is going on with DeSantis and Florida beaches?

I have friends and associates in Tampa who told me a week ago that Gov Ron "TrumpyBoy" DeSantis had shut down all the beaches. Negatory apparently, which is an IDIOT decision. You've got kids swapping spit (sorry for the visual, but that's what drunken college kids do on spring break) in every sand bar next to retired people in the oldest state in the country. According to the experts, half of those kids will be asymptomatic. It's a recipe for disaster.

Florida will be the next hot spot and it will be TrumpyBoy's fault because he bent to the pressure of tourist revenue.

We're headed for a nationwide shutdown. You can do it right now for a month and likely be done with it, or you can do it a month from now and spend 2-3 more months in shutdown mode with triple the number of cases and deaths with a completely crashed market and retirement savings wiped out. Don't be stupid Florida!

18,595.68 āˆ’578.30 (3.02%)
Mar 23, 11:17 AM EDT

You are confused Moon Bat. Is it the TDS mental illness that makes you confused?

I live in the Tampa Bay area. All the beaches are shut down.

I have friends and associates in Tampa who told me a week ago that Gov Ron "TrumpyBoy" DeSantis had shut down all the beaches. Negatory apparently, which is an IDIOT decision. You've got kids swapping spit (sorry for the visual, but that's what drunken college kids do on spring break) in every sand bar next to retired people in the oldest state in the country. According to the experts, half of those kids will be asymptomatic. It's a recipe for disaster.

Florida will be the next hot spot and it will be TrumpyBoy's fault because he bent to the pressure of tourist revenue.

We're headed for a nationwide shutdown. You can do it right now for a month and likely be done with it, or you can do it a month from now and spend 2-3 more months in shutdown mode with triple the number of cases and deaths with a completely crashed market and retirement savings wiped out. Don't be stupid Florida!

So it is the Governors fault that dumbass liberal kids wont listen to him? Of course he could call out the National Guard like Cuomo did and arrest any stupid punk still on the sandy beaches. Would you "feel" better if he did that?

It doesn't matter how I "feel". It does matter how old people in Florida feel. Yes, shut the beaches down by whatever means, test all those kids and then send them the fuck home.

The beaches are closed here where I live. The dumbfuck kids you democrats raised are too fucking stupid to follow the rules. No beaches, no bars, restaurants are take out only. Oh yeah. Itā€™s the same state DeSantis governs. The guy you assholes tried to make Governor was arrested in a hotel out of his mind on meth.

Yeah, probably your local mayor being responsible. Most likely a Dem or Indy. Face it, FloriDuh doesn't make wise decisions. You elected a man who perpetrated the biggest Medicare fraud in US history to two terms. Then you elected the same creepy crook to the US Senate. Y'all sure know how to pick 'em! :rolleyes:

c3f05d30708998a3f7bb7ac49f0587e5.jpg

rick-scott-totally-looks-like-bat-boy.jpg

You are confused Moon Bat. Is it the TDS mental illness that makes you confused?

Sorry - Some are and some are not. TrumpyBoy has not issued a statewide order. Enjoy the germs! :)

Republicans are incapable of sound, responsible governance.

More democrap projection of their failure...

Its not just FL.....people aren't staying home like their supposed to, anywhere...ā€¦..including Dem states. No surprise there

At least California has a governor who's making the ATTEMPT. Kids don't listen. They never have and probably never will.

Looks like at least the Mayor of Miami has half a brain.

attempt? why didn't his hospitals have enough masks and respirators then?
because they are for PROFIT hospitals....
And the protective gear was all bought up, by other countries who reacted to this virus, back in January, when our President was telling the entire country, this virus, was a nothing burger.

Its not just FL.....people aren't staying home like their supposed to, anywhere...ā€¦..including Dem states. No surprise there

At least California has a governor who's making the ATTEMPT. Kids don't listen. They never have and probably never will.

Looks like at least the Mayor of Miami has half a brain.

attempt? why didn't his hospitals have enough masks and respirators then?
because they are for PROFIT hospitals....
And the protective gear was all bought up, by other countries who reacted to this virus, back in January, when our President was telling the entire country, this virus, was a nothing burger.

Yep! ^ Donnie was Dithering, calling it a hoax and ignoring DIRE warnings in early January. At the same time, China was buying the entire inventory of 2,000 respirators from a US manufacturer who now can't promise any more until May.

*UPDATE .... OoPs - China bought 20 THOUSAND respirators from a US company in January.

BRILLIANT DITHERING DONNIE! :rolleyes:

trump-dunce-cap-1.jpg

Last edited:

So it is the Governors fault that dumbass liberal kids wont listen to him? Of course he could call out the National Guard like Cuomo did and arrest any stupid punk still on the sandy beaches. Would you "feel" better if he did that?

It doesn't matter how I "feel". It does matter how old people in Florida feel. Yes, shut the beaches down by whatever means, test all those kids and then send them the fuck home.

The beaches are closed here where I live. The dumbfuck kids you democrats raised are too fucking stupid to follow the rules. No beaches, no bars, restaurants are take out only. Oh yeah. Itā€™s the same state DeSantis governs. The guy you assholes tried to make Governor was arrested in a hotel out of his mind on meth.

Yeah, probably your local mayor being responsible. Most likely a Dem or Indy. Face it, FloriDuh doesn't make wise decisions. You elected a man who perpetrated the biggest Medicare fraud in US history to two terms. Then you elected the same creepy crook to the US Senate. Y'all sure know how to pick 'em! :rolleyes:

Yep! We donā€™t make good decisions! Right!

Your link didn't work so I found my own

Now ASSUMING that Florida is in a good place fiscally, it doesn't change the fact that a) you elect horrible leaders and b) if you turn into a COVID hotspot, do you think you'll still be attracting rich seniors in retirement?

Doubtful my friend - And I shall stick with my prediction: Florida is the next hotspot!

Now ASSUMING that Florida is in a good place fiscally, it doesn't change the fact that a) you elect horrible leaders and b) if you turn into a COVID hotspot, do you think you'll still be attracting rich seniors in retirement?

Doubtful my friend - And I shall stick with my prediction: Florida is the next hotspot!

the link works fine Dummie and if the leaders were so fucking terrible how did we come to be in such good shape? Get honest with yourself. Itā€™s the states and cities run by demonRat assholes who are sinking in the mud.

this is more proof that the voting age should be raised to 25

In your case, 60 would have been more appropriate ;)

In your case, 60 would have been more appropriate ;)

Fortunately you are not a member of the Peopleā€™s Committee for Political Correctness

So specifically how are college students, disobeying requests to not go to our beaches, the fault of President Donald Trump?

The Governor of Maryland just closed all but essential business. I guess heā€™s an idiot. Hey? Love?

So specifically how are college students, disobeying requests to not go to our beaches, the fault of President Donald Trump?

Trump should initiate a NATIONWIDE shutdown for a month .. NOW

So specifically mansplain (or WomSplain as the case may be) your continuing duh-fense of Dithering Donnie.

Thanks in advance

the link works fine Dummie and if the leaders were so fucking terrible how did we come to be in such good shape? Get honest with yourself. Itā€™s the states and cities run by demonRat assholes who are sinking in the mud.

Tourists, and God given beaches and Sunshine!!!

Sorry - Some are and some are not. TrumpyBoy has not issued a statewide order. Enjoy the germs! :)

You are confused Moon Bat.

The Governor put an absolute limit on a gather of ten or more for anything in Florida, including the beaches.

In order to comply most cities closed down their beaches like St Pete, Clearwater Daytona, Miami etc.

The result is that you only see a few people at the beach. That is acceptable.

Don't be an asshole. DeSantis is doing a great job managing this crisis.

DeSantis - best governor ever!

He is on TV now and announced that is using an Executive Order to require all these New York and New Jersey assholes to have a 14 day quarantine if they come to Florida.

That does not include staying with family but solidarity quarantine.

Hopefully that will stop the dipshits from coming here.

Forum List

Back