WTF is going on with DeSantis and Florida beaches?

I really don't care. it's obvious they aren't sick. you can't see that? people who are sick are inside and some are in hospitals I guess. Still haven't heard the count in hospitals of beds full with the virus. Anyone?

BTW, the hospital by me has zero patients with the virus.

We're preparing for what is happening, not what has happened.

Florida college students test positive for coronavirus after going on spring break
BY CAITLIN O'KANE
MARCH 23, 2020 / 2:37 PM / CBS NEWS

At least five students from the University of Tampa have tested positive for coronavirus after traveling with other students from the school for spring break, the university announced on Twitter. This comes after crowds of spring-breakers in Florida were criticized for ignoring social distancing guidelines and packing beaches in complete disregard of the potential risk.

###

Kids are stupid, they do stupid things, that's what they do. I did, you did, we all did. They were asked not to gather in groups of more than ten. Perhaps they should have been forced off the beach, I'm not sure how that would have been done or where the kids would have gone.

I have friends and associates in Tampa who told me a week ago that Gov Ron "TrumpyBoy" DeSantis had shut down all the beaches. Negatory apparently, which is an IDIOT decision. You've got kids swapping spit (sorry for the visual, but that's what drunken college kids do on spring break) in every sand bar next to retired people in the oldest state in the country. According to the experts, half of those kids will be asymptomatic. It's a recipe for disaster.

Florida will be the next hot spot and it will be TrumpyBoy's fault because he bent to the pressure of tourist revenue.

We're headed for a nationwide shutdown. You can do it right now for a month and likely be done with it, or you can do it a month from now and spend 2-3 more months in shutdown mode with triple the number of cases and deaths with a completely crashed market and retirement savings wiped out. Don't be stupid Florida!

18,595.68 āˆ’578.30 (3.02%)
Mar 23, 11:17 AM EDT

So it is the Governors fault that dumbass liberal kids wont listen to him? Of course he could call out the National Guard like Cuomo did and arrest any stupid punk still on the sandy beaches. Would you "feel" better if he did that?

It doesn't matter how I "feel". It does matter how old people in Florida feel. Yes, shut the beaches down by whatever means, test all those kids and then send them the fuck home.

Some counties/communities along the coasts have their own rules on beaches. Daytona Beach has stopped vehicles on the beach but the beach is open.
I have friends and associates in Tampa who told me a week ago that Gov Ron "TrumpyBoy" DeSantis had shut down all the beaches. Negatory apparently, which is an IDIOT decision. You've got kids swapping spit (sorry for the visual, but that's what drunken college kids do on spring break) in every sand bar next to retired people in the oldest state in the country. According to the experts, half of those kids will be asymptomatic. It's a recipe for disaster.

Florida will be the next hot spot and it will be TrumpyBoy's fault because he bent to the pressure of tourist revenue.

We're headed for a nationwide shutdown. You can do it right now for a month and likely be done with it, or you can do it a month from now and spend 2-3 more months in shutdown mode with triple the number of cases and deaths with a completely crashed market and retirement savings wiped out. Don't be stupid Florida!

So it is the Governors fault that dumbass liberal kids wont listen to him? Of course he could call out the National Guard like Cuomo did and arrest any stupid punk still on the sandy beaches. Would you "feel" better if he did that?

It doesn't matter how I "feel". It does matter how old people in Florida feel. Yes, shut the beaches down by whatever means, test all those kids and then send them the fuck home.

The beaches are closed here where I live. The dumbfuck kids you democrats raised are too fucking stupid to follow the rules. No beaches, no bars, restaurants are take out only. Oh yeah. Itā€™s the same state DeSantis governs. The guy you assholes tried to make Governor was arrested in a hotel out of his mind on meth.

Yeah, probably your local mayor being responsible. Most likely a Dem or Indy. Face it, FloriDuh doesn't make wise decisions. You elected a man who perpetrated the biggest Medicare fraud in US history to two terms. Then you elected the same creepy crook to the US Senate. Y'all sure know how to pick 'em! :rolleyes:

c3f05d30708998a3f7bb7ac49f0587e5.jpg

rick-scott-totally-looks-like-bat-boy.jpg

And what would the esteemed professional honorable and high moral character Governor Gillum would have done?

According to the experts, half of those kids will be asymptomatic. It's a recipe for disaster.
An expert said that? people who are 100% healthy will be asymptomatic, it only sounds like a disaster if you're a liberal.

Last edited:
I really don't care. it's obvious they aren't sick. you can't see that? people who are sick are inside and some are in hospitals I guess. Still haven't heard the count in hospitals of beds full with the virus. Anyone?

BTW, the hospital by me has zero patients with the virus.

We're preparing for what is happening, not what has happened.

Florida college students test positive for coronavirus after going on spring break
BY CAITLIN O'KANE
MARCH 23, 2020 / 2:37 PM / CBS NEWS

At least five students from the University of Tampa have tested positive for coronavirus after traveling with other students from the school for spring break, the university announced on Twitter. This comes after crowds of spring-breakers in Florida were criticized for ignoring social distancing guidelines and packing beaches in complete disregard of the potential risk.

###

Kids are stupid, they do stupid things, that's what they do. I did, you did, we all did. They were asked not to gather in groups of more than ten. Perhaps they should have been forced off the beach, I'm not sure how that would have been done or where the kids would have gone.
Bullshit

Some counties/communities along the coasts have their own rules on beaches. Daytona Beach has stopped vehicles on the beach but the beach is open.

The beaches are closed here where I live. The dumbfuck kids you democrats raised are too fucking stupid to follow the rules. No beaches, no bars, restaurants are take out only. Oh yeah. Itā€™s the same state DeSantis governs. The guy you assholes tried to make Governor was arrested in a hotel out of his mind on meth.

Yeah, probably your local mayor being responsible. Most likely a Dem or Indy. Face it, FloriDuh doesn't make wise decisions. You elected a man who perpetrated the biggest Medicare fraud in US history to two terms. Then you elected the same creepy crook to the US Senate. Y'all sure know how to pick 'em! :rolleyes:

And what would the esteemed professional honorable and high moral character Governor Gillum would have done?

Gillum prolly wouldn't have served as CEO of a ginormous Medicare scammer and slipped out of multiple FELONY charges due to connections with a cool 300m.

Last edited:

Gillum prolly wouldn't have served as CEO of a ginormous Medicare scammer and slipped out due to connections with a cool 300m.

gillum is meth head! Dummy democrat.

Gillum prolly wouldn't have served as CEO of a ginormous Medicare scammer and slipped out due to connections with a cool 300m.

The former governor had questions on his resume. But was a good governor. Gillum is a freight train off the rails. And Florida lucked out. This is a lot more then what goes on in the bedroom.

The former governor had questions on his resume. But was a good governor. Gillum is a freight train off the rails. And Florida lucked out. This is a lot more then what goes on in the bedroom.

I see ... So Batboy aka Voldemort was TERRIFIC. Donnie's kind o corruption! ;)

Last edited:
DeSantis - best governor ever!

He is on TV now and announced that is using an Executive Order to require all these New York and New Jersey assholes to have a 14 day quarantine if they come to Florida.

That does not include staying with family but solidarity quarantine.

Hopefully that will stop the dipshits from coming here.

Oh my FUCK ^ So TrumpyBoy is bestet FloDuh Gova-nata ... EVA?

:thewave:

He is on TV now and announced that is using an Executive Order to require all these New York and New Jersey assholes to have a 14 day quarantine if they come to Florida.

Oh my FUCK ^ So TrumpyBoy is bestet FloDuh Gover-nata ... EVA?

You stupid TDS afflicted Moon Bats get real confused about things like this.

There is a ban on any more than ten people gathering anywhere in the state, including the beaches.

However, DeSantis said the other day he has no problem with a mother walking on the beach with her daughter. No big deal for a couple to go to the beach when there aren't other people around and that is what you are seeing.

Liberals hate anything with common sense and DeSantis established a common sense approach. No wonder stupid Moon Bats like you are confused. A ban on ten or people and the locals can close the beaches as they see fit to comply with the law.

Take your hate and ignorance and cram it. It just makes you look like a fool. Of course with a moniker like Dr. Love then you have been pretty well established to be one.

There is a ban on any more than ten people gathering anywhere in the state, including the beaches.

However, DeSantis said the other day he has no problem with a mother walking on the beach with her daughter. No big deal for a couple to go to the beach when there aren't other people around and that is what you are seeing.

Liberals hate anything with common sense and DeSantis established a common sense approach. No wonder stupid Moon Bats like you are confused. A ban on ten or people and the locals can close the beaches as they see fit to comply with the law.

Take your hate and ignorance and cram it. It just makes you look like a fool. Of course with a moniker like Dr. Love then you have been pretty well established to be one.
They are parrots.

Crushing here too. All beaches closed(except the ones I can get to), Casinos, no gringoes/Euroz/nobody can enter, gringo residunces leave and will lose their residency, restaurants only 50% capacity permitted(empty anyway) National parks,Catholick brainwashing centers.....It'll put a hurting on the locals

DeSantis is a great governor. The best thing he has done is to make it more difficult for that New York shit to come to Florida.

Florida should have done that 100 years ago.

Not just beaches being shut down.

Off the coast of Rhode Island a whole island has closed down:

It's a liberal enclave so nobody was surprised when the police had to act against thugs who wanted to ensure, in their own destructive way, that nobody came ashore. Read the linked article to learn how you can help isolate your own community!

Like most Trumpublicans Franky = You got NO idea what you're talking about
Yeah, good explanation, in your world that excuse makes me an expert

No, in my world it makes you a dunce. People who are entirely asymptomatic can spread COVID same as those who are really sick. That is why ALL people living in hotspots should be tested - symptoms or not.

How would anyone ever define a "gathering of over 10 people" on a beach or in a beach bar? TrumpyBoy should have made a nationwide announcement LAST MONTH that all beaches would be closed and for high school and college kids not to come.

He very selfishly chose not to do that. When a local official closes one beach, they simply put out feelers on social media and move to another one. Piecemeal solutions rarely if ever work.

So he wants travelers coming from New York to self-quarantine for two weeks. Lol - completely unenforceable. Ronnie is an idiot same as his Orange Overlord.

Your handle is "Flash". So you fancy yourself some sort of a know-it-all superhero?

I do like your union avatar shield though. You'd fit right in at a Deplorables Rally! :)

original.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back