WTH? Trump holds an official re-election campaign event not 100 days into his presidency

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
Campaigner in Chief? The Trump re-election campaign is hosting a Trump rally and the only people allowed in are committed supporters and no critics. Yet another "rah, rah...I'm all that and a bag of chips" event hosted for a train wreck of a President who has no demonstrated gravitas or subject matter expertise on any matters of policy.

The man hasn't even begun to govern and he's already running for re-election. WTH !!! The man submitted a half-baked health insurance reform bill for Congress to consider and the damn thing doesn't even deliver on his own promises re-health insurance, which you will recall included:

Now one would think he would at least send his "Trumpcare" bill that delivers on his own promises and then sees that bill and the promised provisions get passed into law before he starts campaigning for re-election.

Taking it DIRECTLY to the people bypassing the elitist lying FAKE news media! Keep yourself IN FRONT of the people and they will never forget you. :) He is very smart....

Taking it DIRECTLY to the people bypassing the elitist lying FAKE news media! Keep yourself IN FRONT of the people and they will never forget you. :) He is very smart....

You might be making a point if it weren't for the fact that all of the news media stations BROADCASTED THE EVENT. Moron.

You might be making a point if it weren't for the fact that all of the news media stations BROADCASTED THE EVENT. Moron.
And yet WE ALL got to watch him LIVE not fed sound bits from the corrupt media. Damn you are dense.

And yet WE ALL got to watch him LIVE not fed sound bits from the corrupt media. Damn you are dense.

It was broadcast live, dipshit. Even on MSNBC.

I used to love watching Fox news mocking and giving 1/2 truths or even lies after Obama gave a news conference...lol
Then the people here spread it around like it was real news..

What goes around

You leftist scum are still seething in anger. Well you can suck it!

Btw, in case you did not notice, Obama remained in campaign mode his entire first term, you hypocrites!
You lie.

Trump is the first President EVER to file for reelection on Inauguration Day. All others waited for the midterms.

He's soaking you for $10-12 million/month in travel, plus $1 million/day for his wife/brat to live in TT penthouse, and now also for his endless ego-stroking tour/4 year campaign.

And you defend it. Pathetic.

Btw, in case you did not notice, Obama remained in campaign mode his entire first term, you hypocrites!
You lie.

Trump is the first President EVER to file for reelection on Inauguration Day. All others waited for the midterms.

He's soaking you for $10-12 million/month in travel, plus $1 million/day for his wife/brat to live in TT penthouse, and now also for his endless ego-stroking tour/4 year campaign.

Lie? No, I don't think so. First, you are the one that added the filing of papers to apply for reelection. That issue is not on-point, or related to, my comment. Second, the media extensively covered all of Obama's campaign-like appearances after he won his first term. Were you under a rock or something.
Rather, you are just airing some generalized, anti-Trump gripes typical of leftists.

But I will cut you some slack given your gender handicap. Btw, where is that Dewers and soda I told you to make me?

You lie.

Lie? No, I don't think so. First, you are the one that added the filing of papers to apply for reelection. That issue is not on-point, or related to, my comment. Second, the media extensively covered all of Obama's campaign-like appearances after he won his first term. Were you under a rock or something.
Rather, you are just airing some generalized, anti-Trump gripes typical of leftists.

But I will cut you some slack given your gender handicap. Btw, where is that Dewers and soda I told you to make me?
A President making public appearances related to domestic and foreign policy is not campaigning.

A President holding rallies closed to all but staunch supporters IS campaigning.

I realize that tiny fleshy lump between your legs makes you largely brainless, but DO try to keep up, will you?

Obama didn't announce his intention to seek re-election until Spring 2011. He was President Obama, and only President Obama, not Candidate for President Obama, for years before he shifted into candidate mode.

Trump announced on the day of his inauguration his candidacy for President in 2020, thus becoming Candidate for President Trump, and now, before he's completed any of his major campaign promises, he has hosted his first campaign event.

Trump_reelection.jpg

Moreover, he's used his candidacy to benefit his own properties.

Last edited:
Campaigner in Chief? The Trump re-election campaign is hosting a Trump rally and the only people allowed in are committed supporters and no critics. Yet another "rah, rah...I'm all that and a bag of chips" event hosted for a train wreck of a President who has no demonstrated gravitas or subject matter expertise on any matters of policy.

The man hasn't even begun to govern and he's already running for re-election. WTH !!! The man submitted a half-baked health insurance reform bill for Congress to consider and the damn thing doesn't even deliver on his own promises re-health insurance, which you will recall included:

Now one would think he would at least send his "Trumpcare" bill that delivers on his own promises and then sees that bill and the promised provisions get passed into law before he starts campaigning for re-election.

I guess you're not paying attention, it's actually his second reelection event since taking office, the first was in FL.

You lie.

First, you are the one that added the filing of papers to apply for reelection. That issue is not on-point,
It is on point; it establishes beyond contradiction that Trump is a candidate for re-election from day one of his Presidency. It shows that there is no basis for thinking anything Trump does is not motivated by re-election considerations.

Well he's got to keep crowd together.

TrumpStupidPeopleCartoon.jpg

Didn't Obama start campaigning for reelection like the week after he was inaugurated?

You lie.

First, you are the one that added the filing of papers to apply for reelection. That issue is not on-point,
It is on point; it establishes beyond contradiction that Trump is a candidate for re-election from day one of his Presidency. It shows that there is no basis for thinking anything Trump does is not motivated by re-election considerations.
What's your point, moron? Was there ever a president who didn't try to get reelected?

Forum List

Back