Ya Know, why didn't Caroline Kennedy run for President

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Well Ya Know, I just do not ya know well ya know know. She could have won, but ya know I guess she had more unimportant things to ya know, do.

If I made that up it wouldn't be so funny...................Love them dem comedians

She actually did try a run but it ended in mere days when it was revealed that her household staff were all underpaid illegals.

Well Ya Know, I just do not ya know well ya know know. She could have won, but ya know I guess she had more unimportant things to ya know, do.

If I made that up it wouldn't be so funny...................Love them dem comedians

A Nation Starts Dying When Dynasty Becomes Destiny

Without her Mommy and Daddy's money, she'd be some gum-chewing waitress somewhere. Aristocrats should be deported back to the crumbling castles of Europe where they belong.

• Banned

A Nation Starts Dying When Dynasty Becomes Destiny

Without her Mommy and Daddy's money, she'd be some gum-chewing waitress somewhere. Aristocrats should be deported back to the crumbling castles of Europe where they belong.

Or she could have opened a still somewhere

She actually did try a run but it ended in mere days when it was revealed that her household staff were all underpaid illegals.
The Founding Fodder Gave Us Oats, Not Votes

Her Uncle Teddy got that started with his "Come One, Come All" Immigration Act of 1965. Just like illegal immigration, it was totally against the will of the majority. But we don't count anyway under the HeirHeads' Constitution. So we have nobody to blame but ourselves for letting the country get overrun because we're taught to worship that anti-democratic document as if it were the Bible.

ya know, I didn't ya know know that
REDRUMsfeld

You know, there are things we know and know that we know them, you know. And there are things that we don't know but, you know, we know that we don't know them. And there are things that we think we know, but don't know that we don't know them, you know. And there are things we say we know, but we know that we don't know them, if you know what I mean.

Rather hard to jump from ambassador to POTUS.

She wanted to be a Senator but that did not fly either.

Looks dumber than a bag of hammers? But, my audio was weak on that clip. I am too dumb to add speakers or get headphones......don't want anymore hardware.

If that is what money from birth will do to you.........I will still take $12.76million please.

Looks dumber than a bag of hammers? But, my audio was weak on that clip. I am too dumb to add speakers or get headphones......don't want anymore hardware.

If that is what money from birth will do to you.........I will still take $12.76million please.
Timeo Danaos et Dona Ferentes

She inherited Greek gazillions from her stepdaddy, too.

LOL!!!!

Typical Demo hypocrisy... complete with race baiting about the "other" party at the same time...

Forum List

Back