🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ya'all Really Need To Cut It Out

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Okay so when it comes to the vaccine thing,.. go ahead and state your opinion on whether or not you're for or against it, (and I'm sort of getting annoyed with pointing the finger at it every time somebody passes away,.. but whatever.) but please,.. for the love of Pete stop preaching to me about it and stop trying to shove your beliefs down my throat of how I shouldn't have gotten it and I'm going to die or whatever! I don't try to preach to you that you should get it,.. so all I'm asking is you stop trying to preach to me about it because it's a personal choice. Please and thank you.

Okay so when it comes to the vaccine thing,.. go ahead and state your opinion on whether or not you're for or against it, (and I'm sort of getting annoyed with pointing the finger at it every time somebody passes away,.. but whatever.) but please,.. for the love of Pete stop preaching to me about it and stop trying to shove your beliefs down my throat of how I shouldn't have gotten it and I'm going to die or whatever! I don't try to preach to you that you should get it,.. so all I'm asking is you stop trying to preach to me about it because it's a personal choice. Please and thank you.
I love Covid vaccine. Is that sufficient?

After talking to my family physician I got the JJ vaccine last April. So far I haven't even had the sniffles. I did have a version of Covid before that before the vaccines came out . I believe It was the first week of last January.
My advice to anyone is to not take it lightly. Consult your family doctor before taking any vaccines.

DA COVID GONNA KILL YA! DA COVID GONNA KILL YA!!
DA COVID BE DA DEBIL IN DISGUYS!!!
OH YES MY BRUDDAHS AND SISTUHS!!! COVIDS DUN GONNA KILLS YA!!!

preach-preacher.gif

Or

Stop being bothered by the random ramblings of internet randos?

After talking to my family physician I got the JJ vaccine last April. So far I haven't even had the sniffles. I did have a version of Covid before that before the vaccines came out . I believe It was the first week of last January.
My advice to anyone is to not take it lightly. Consult your family doctor before taking any vaccines.
I got the >one jab wonder< also. After deciding, I am taking my GP's advice to get the Moderna booster manana.

Since you're putting yourself out there . . .

Sounds to me like you regret your decision to go transhuman by getting the jabs. Either way, there's something dastardly wrong with the world today. People no longer want to make a stand or stand up for what they believe in. People think either choice or any choice can be the right one and no one is willing to fight for the lives of others or for what's truly right. There's good and evil in every decision in life. Every choice comes complete with two options: a good or right choice and a bad or evil choice. You can't have it both ways.

In the case of the COVID jib jabs there are consequences for getting them and for not getting them. Don't get them and become an instant pariah and face ridicule from people you thought cared deeply about you as society christens you unclean, kulak. Get them and chances are very high you've become a ticking time bomb, ticking down to the moment of your premature death. I know and am quite comfortable with the consequences for never getting them. Call it an indomitable survival instinct. Not everyone's got it. Oh well.

Certainly, I can understand reasons why a fellow human being might want to get the COVID jib jabs. Fear. Keeping one's job. Blending in. Keeping up with trends. Worshipping the State as their new God. What I can neither understand nor forgive is a rational person actually going through with it based on all the very easy to find and comprehend evidence out there that the jib jabs are very fucking bad for you.

But hey, to each their own. NOT.

Well, that implies you are anti mandate. Or, are you going to just sit on the fence and play neutral? This isn't about the vax or covid.

Since you're putting yourself out there . . .

Sounds to me like you regret your decision to go transhuman by getting the jabs. Either way, there's something dastardly wrong with the world today. People no longer want to make a stand or stand up for what they believe in. People think either choice or any choice can be the right one and no one is willing to fight for the lives of others or for what's truly right. There's good and evil in every decision in life. Every choice comes complete with two options: a good or right choice and a bad or evil choice. You can't have it both ways.

In the case of the COVID jib jabs there are consequences for getting them and for not getting them. Don't get them and become an instant pariah and face ridicule from people you thought cared deeply about you as society christens you unclean, kulak. Get them and chances are very high you've become a ticking time bomb, ticking down to the moment of your premature death. I know and am quite comfortable with the consequences for never getting them. Call it an indomitable survival instinct. Not everyone's got it. Oh well.

Certainly, I can understand reasons why a fellow human being might want to get the COVID jib jabs. Fear. Keeping one's job. Blending in. Keeping up with trends. Worshipping the State as their new God. What I can neither understand nor forgive is a rational person actually going through with it based on all the very easy to find and comprehend evidence out there that the jib jabs are very fucking bad for you.

But hey, to each their own. NOT.
Preach on reverend!!! :lol:

They've been conditioned to hate people that aren't brainwashed like they are.
Some probably think that masks and vaccines give them moral authority over us.

5xny8e.jpg

You don't understand.

People who agree with the mandates and hate you for NOT getting the vaccine are really saying they absolutely LOVE overbearing,
in your face, all controlling government because they believe that utopia in the human state can only occur when humans are under the absolute control of smarter beings.

It's a really sick, repeatedly proven wrong, dystopian, utterly stupid POV, but that's who they are.

Nope, they're never gonna "cut it out". It'll only get worse and worse.

Forum List

Back