🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ya'all Really Need To Cut It Out

I totally forgot to respond by saying that I never thought I would agree with you.

Yeah,.. my feelings for you are the same for Trump. I'm not big fan of you personally either, I just like your politics.

I am serious.
About what, may I ask?

Yeah,.. my feelings for you are the same for Trump. I'm not big fan of you personally either, I just like your politics. You're less of an ass than Gracie at least. Her I have on ignore, you I don't because I typically like what you have to say.
Fact: She didn't like it when I told her to NOT "follow" me; that I was not her besty; to not pm me complaining about coyote and saying coyote was calling me a racist when coyote and I get along just fine and she never said any such thing; when I asked her if I could post the pms to prove I was not lying that she was bitching about the staff member, she put me on iggie; I see her for what she is (liar, fake, whiney, insecure, idiotic, stupid, childish, likes then dislikes you at the drop of a hat, and a multitude of other moronic behaviors since she cursed usmb with her presence) and in general, liked SOME of her very few sane threads but I did NOT want to be friends with her because she is too wishywashy and needy. And I said it as kindly as I could. Hence me calling her SEEE MEEEE because that is all she wants. To be SEEEEEEEEEN.

So..she thinks I am an ass. :auiqs.jpg:

I am just sooooooooo hurt. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
First of all I'm the OP and I wasn't trolling,.. second of all what brought that up?
No, I'm the ass and I was trolling......... :)

At least that's what some will say........ :thup:

Granted I am quite frequently entertained by the back and forth by both sides as they hit each other with Nurf bats and think they're doing damage. :rofl:

I have been a big believer in vaccines my entire life. I fully support the Trump Vaccine, especially since it is very effective at preventing death by Covid. 96 percent of those dying from Covid are unvaccinated. If that doesn't convince people to get the Trump Vaccine, then nothing ever will.

If Trump voters keep dying off by the hundreds of thousands, it could affect the next election. Especially since all those dead Trump voters will be voting for Brandon in 2024.

But...whatever. It's your choice.

research.png
Trollboy here is another lying paid shill from Langley same as wrongwinger where you always know whatever he says,the OPPOSITE is always the truth sense people like skye,gracie and myself all know the FACTS are just the opposite of what the lying paid shill is,thst it is 96% of the VACCINATED thst are dying from covid.many posters here have made threads that the majority of the people thst are sick from covid took the vaccine documenting it with links of doctors confirming it.

who is everybody going to listen to this clown who same as wrongwinger has never been capable of opening his mouth without telling the truth,or thousands of doctors that have quit their jobs because they had a conscience and could not be bought off to take lots of money to rule a gunshot to the head,a fatal car accident,a fall from a building,as a covid death? Whistleblower doctors thst had a conscience or this trollboy,gee thsts a tough one.:rofl::auiqs.jpg:

The hospitals are ruling every desth a covid death engaging in fear mongering,they want to get you so scared about the virus being so deadly,which is no more dangerous than the common flu except for the frail elderly,to scare you into taking the vaccine as part of the plan the elite have in their depopulation agenda,bill gates who toots the horn of the vaccine even is on record saying we need depopulation control,you can hear him in a video say thst,many people have posted that video here in threads,him and fauci are committing genocide on a level hitler and stalin could never have dreamed of.

also,why if these vaccines are so safe,why do you have pilots who have taken them,dropping like flies now with pilots suing the Biden administration,why do you have the best althetes in the world dropping like flies after taking them,why did the police come into a radio station recently when a doctor was talking about the vaccine being dangerous and arrest him and then later was found dead,murdered by them obviously.

Last edited:
Since you're putting yourself out there . . .

Sounds to me like you regret your decision to go transhuman by getting the jabs. Either way, there's something dastardly wrong with the world today. People no longer want to make a stand or stand up for what they believe in. People think either choice or any choice can be the right one and no one is willing to fight for the lives of others or for what's truly right. There's good and evil in every decision in life. Every choice comes complete with two options: a good or right choice and a bad or evil choice. You can't have it both ways.

In the case of the COVID jib jabs there are consequences for getting them and for not getting them. Don't get them and become an instant pariah and face ridicule from people you thought cared deeply about you as society christens you unclean, kulak. Get them and chances are very high you've become a ticking time bomb, ticking down to the moment of your premature death. I know and am quite comfortable with the consequences for never getting them. Call it an indomitable survival instinct. Not everyone's got it. Oh well.

Certainly, I can understand reasons why a fellow human being might want to get the COVID jib jabs. Fear. Keeping one's job. Blending in. Keeping up with trends. Worshipping the State as their new God. What I can neither understand nor forgive is a rational person actually going through with it based on all the very easy to find and comprehend evidence out there that the jib jabs are very fucking bad for you.

But hey, to each their own. NOT.
A farmer is in Iowa during a flood. The river is overflowing. Water is surrounding the farmer’s home up to his front porch. As he is standing there, a boat comes up. The man in the boat says, “Jump in, and I’ll take you to safety.”

The farmer crosses his arms and says stubbornly, “Oh no thanks, I put my trust in God.” The boat goes away. The water rises to the second story. Another boat comes up. The man says to the farmer, who is now at the second floor window, “Hurry, jump in. I’ll save you.”

The farmer again says, “Oh no thanks, I put my trust in God.”

The boat goes away. Now the water is inching over the roof. As the farmer stands on the roof, a helicopter comes over, and drops a ladder. The pilot yells down to the farmer, “I’ll save you. Climb the ladder.”

The farmer yells back, “Oh no thanks, I put my trust in God.”

The helicopter goes away. The water continues to rise and sweeps the farmer off the roof into the swiftly moving water. Unfortunately, he drowns.

The farmer goes to heaven. God sees him and says, “What are you doing here?”

The farmer says, “I put my trust in you, and you let me down.”

God says, “What do you mean, let you down? I sent you two boats and a helicopter!”

Trollboy here is another lying paid shill from Langley same as wrongwinger where you always know whatever he says,the OPPOSITE is always the truth sense people like skye,gracie and myself all know the FACTS are just the opposite of what the lying paid shill is,thst it is 96% of the VACCINATED thst are dying from covid.many posters here have made threads that the majority of the people thst are sick from covid took the vaccine documenting it with links of doctors confirming it.
You are committing a textbook base rate fallacy.

If the population was 100 percent vaccinated, then 100 percent of those sick with Covid would be vaccinated. And an idiot like yourself would take that as proof the vaccine does not work.

But the FACT is that those who are DYING are unvaccinated. 96 percent. And that proves the vaccine is incredibly effective. If you get vaccinated and come down with Covid, your chances of survival are much, much, much, much greater of surviving.

Dumbass.

Last edited:
I have been a big believer in vaccines my entire life. I fully support the Trump Vaccine, especially since it is very effective at preventing death by Covid. 96 percent of those dying from Covid are unvaccinated. If that doesn't convince people to get the Trump Vaccine, then nothing ever will.

If Trump voters keep dying off by the hundreds of thousands, it could affect the next election. Especially since all those dead Trump voters will be voting for Brandon in 2024.

research.png

Oh and I meant that I agreed with you about the vaccines, not the way you talk about Trump voters.

About what, may I ask?

That nobody deserves to be preached at. Whether it's to get the vaccine or not to get it. Why the heck does it even matter what I or anybody else chooses to do? I might think it's ridiculous not to get them, but I would never preach at people to as it's always has been and always will be a personal choice.

Lately, I have gotten sick - of hearing about vaccines.

So have I,.. the only reason I made this topic is people keep posting about it in topics where it has absolutely nothing to do with it and I'm getting sick and tired of it and continually being preached at.

Since you're putting yourself out there . . .

Sounds to me like you regret your decision to go transhuman by getting the jabs. Either way, there's something dastardly wrong with the world today. People no longer want to make a stand or stand up for what they believe in. People think either choice or any choice can be the right one and no one is willing to fight for the lives of others or for what's truly right. There's good and evil in every decision in life. Every choice comes complete with two options: a good or right choice and a bad or evil choice. You can't have it both ways.

In the case of the COVID jib jabs there are consequences for getting them and for not getting them. Don't get them and become an instant pariah and face ridicule from people you thought cared deeply about you as society christens you unclean, kulak. Get them and chances are very high you've become a ticking time bomb, ticking down to the moment of your premature death. I know and am quite comfortable with the consequences for never getting them. Call it an indomitable survival instinct. Not everyone's got it. Oh well.

Certainly, I can understand reasons why a fellow human being might want to get the COVID jib jabs. Fear. Keeping one's job. Blending in. Keeping up with trends. Worshipping the State as their new God. What I can neither understand nor forgive is a rational person actually going through with it based on all the very easy to find and comprehend evidence out there that the jib jabs are very fucking bad for you.

But hey, to each their own. NOT.

Very well said! :thup:

Thanks for the post!

research.png
I think this post is the thread winner. Especially this:

"If Trump voters keep dying off by the hundreds of thousands, it could affect the next election. Especially since all those dead Trump voters will be voting for Brandon in 2024."

It's the one point no one has brought up in these discussions. Stay alive, Republicans. However best you can.

I will remain in the control group.
Others can get the vax, or not.
I really don't care.
I'm still worrying about how you are going to "remain in the control group" if you don't get the vax or do get the vax. . . . . . . .

Maybe --- get typhoid fever? Or some other disease entirely? Go to outer space? No, I just can't work it out.

I will remain in the control group.
Others can get the vax, or not.
I really don't care.

And if you and your family die because of your decision…

I say you reap what you sow

Forum List

Back