🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ya'all Really Need To Cut It Out

I think this post is the thread winner. Especially this:

"If Trump voters keep dying off by the hundreds of thousands, it could affect the next election. Especially since all those dead Trump voters will be voting for Brandon in 2024."

It's the one point no one has brought up in these discussions. Stay alive, Republicans. However best you can.
Uh yeah right try again.:blahblah: It is the Biden lovers that are dying off by the hundreds of thousands not the trump voters.. 99 out of a 100 trump supporters are wise enough not to take the vaccine,The OP is the only Trump supporter I have seen on this board that has said they have taken the killshot. Its always the Biden lovers that are always saying take the vaccine.:cuckoo:

His is much more like the worst post on this thread,I just exposed his lies earlier,too bad you missed it.He does not know what the word truth means.

NIGHT SONS post on page one is the thread winner here,hands down no contest,not even close.

Trollboy here is another lying paid shill from Langley same as wrongwinger where you always know whatever he says,the OPPOSITE is always the truth sense people like skye,gracie and myself all know the FACTS are just the opposite of what the lying paid shill is,thst it is 96% of the VACCINATED thst are dying from covid.many posters here have made threads that the majority of the people thst are sick from covid took the vaccine documenting it with links of doctors confirming it.

who is everybody going to listen to this clown who same as wrongwinger has never been capable of opening his mouth without telling the truth,or thousands of doctors that have quit their jobs because they had a conscience and could not be bought off to take lots of money to rule a gunshot to the head,a fatal car accident,a fall from a building,as a covid death? Whistleblower doctors thst had a conscience or this trollboy,gee thsts a tough one.:rofl::auiqs.jpg:

The hospitals are ruling every desth a covid death engaging in fear mongering,they want to get you so scared about the virus being so deadly,which is no more dangerous than the common flu except for the frail elderly,to scare you into taking the vaccine as part of the plan the elite have in their depopulation agenda,bill gates who toots the horn of the vaccine even is on record saying we need depopulation control,you can hear him in a video say thst,many people have posted that video here in threads,him and fauci are committing genocide on a level hitler and stalin could never have dreamed of.

also,why if these vaccines are so safe,why do you have pilots who have taken them,dropping like flies now with pilots suing the Biden administration,why do you have the best althetes in the world dropping like flies after taking them,why did the police come into a radio station recently when a doctor was talking about the vaccine being dangerous and arrest him and then later was found dead,murdered by them obviously.

Well said, my friend.

1. Since the rollout of the COVID vaccines for ages 5-11 countless children of (surprise!) that same age group have been hospitalized and ventilated. Prior to the ages 5-11 CDC vaccine approval and rollout the likelihood of hospitalization for kids in that age range for COVID was hardly measurable if extant at all.

2. Since the rollout of COVID vaccines for adults, vehicle accident rates have (inexplicably, NOT) increased.

3. Since the rollout of COVID vaccines, period, small aircraft accident rates have skyrocketed. Of course, the MSM will never call a duck a duck no matter how clearly and loudly it quacks. No surprise there.

Forum List

Back