🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ya'all Really Need To Cut It Out

Since you're putting yourself out there . . .

Sounds to me like you regret your decision to go transhuman by getting the jabs. Either way, there's something dastardly wrong with the world today. People no longer want to make a stand or stand up for what they believe in. People think either choice or any choice can be the right one and no one is willing to fight for the lives of others or for what's truly right. There's good and evil in every decision in life. Every choice comes complete with two options: a good or right choice and a bad or evil choice. You can't have it both ways.

In the case of the COVID jib jabs there are consequences for getting them and for not getting them. Don't get them and become an instant pariah and face ridicule from people you thought cared deeply about you as society christens you unclean, kulak. Get them and chances are very high you've become a ticking time bomb, ticking down to the moment of your premature death. I know and am quite comfortable with the consequences for never getting them. Call it an indomitable survival instinct. Not everyone's got it. Oh well.

Certainly, I can understand reasons why a fellow human being might want to get the COVID jib jabs. Fear. Keeping one's job. Blending in. Keeping up with trends. Worshipping the State as their new God. What I can neither understand nor forgive is a rational person actually going through with it based on all the very easy to find and comprehend evidence out there that the jib jabs are very fucking bad for you.

But hey, to each their own. NOT.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Those who refuse to vaccinate are risking themselves, their family and those who come in contact with them

Those who refuse to vaccinate are risking themselves, their family and those who come in contact with them
This folks coming from USMBS resident paid shill from Langley who defends the governments version of events ALL the time no matter how absurd and ridiculous they are,the trollboy who lies so often his nose grows miles long across the country and would kill himself first before ever owning up to being proven wrong. :auiqs.jpg: :rofl:
Anything this trollboy says,you know just the opposite is the case.that being the case,that settles that issue on what is correct on the vaccines obviously :auiqs.jpg: :rofl:

Last edited:
Okay so when it comes to the vaccine thing,.. go ahead and state your opinion on whether or not you're for or against it, (and I'm sort of getting annoyed with pointing the finger at it every time somebody passes away,.. but whatever.) but please,.. for the love of Pete stop preaching to me about it and stop trying to shove your beliefs down my throat of how I shouldn't have gotten it and I'm going to die or whatever! I don't try to preach to you that you should get it,.. so all I'm asking is you stop trying to preach to me about it because it's a personal choice. Please and thank you.
I have been a big believer in vaccines my entire life. I fully support the Trump Vaccine, especially since it is very effective at preventing death by Covid. 96 percent of those dying from Covid are unvaccinated. If that doesn't convince people to get the Trump Vaccine, then nothing ever will.

If Trump voters keep dying off by the hundreds of thousands, it could affect the next election. Especially since all those dead Trump voters will be voting for Brandon in 2024.

But...whatever. It's your choice.

research.png

How ridiculous OP....

YOU CUT IT OUT

How you dare?

cut it out my eye! :cuckoo:

who do you think you are???

Ya'all Really Need To Cut It Out​

Looking at the original post on this thread, you DO realize this person was trolling? So, lets go off topic here. Anyone here a saint?

First of all I'm the OP and I wasn't trolling,.. second of all what brought that up?

I have been a big believer in vaccines my entire life. I fully support the Trump Vaccine, especially since it is very effective at preventing death by Covid. 96 percent of those dying from Covid are unvaccinated. If that doesn't convince people to get the Trump Vaccine, then nothing ever will.

If Trump voters keep dying off by the hundreds of thousands, it could affect the next election. Especially since all those dead Trump voters will be voting for Brandon in 2024.

But...whatever. It's your choice.

research.png

I totally forgot to respond by saying that I never thought I would agree with you.

(can't stand the b....OP ):laugh::dunno:

Yeah,.. my feelings for you are the same for Trump. I'm not big fan of you personally either, I just like your politics. You're less of an ass than Gracie at least. Her I have on ignore, you I don't because I typically like what you have to say.

Really? Every response you have is mocking anyone taking this thread seriously. So, you are serious then? I don't think so. You do your thing, kiddo.

I am serious.

Forum List

Back