Yeap, CNN and MSNBC focusing ONLY on "gun control" and that is it. That is all.

Amazing isn't it? Chris Murphy (A DEMOCRAT) is on CNN right now and saying the lawmakers in regards to GUN CONTROL are complicit.

Amazing how right I am about these unreal pieces of crap using these tragedies to exploit and push their agendas.

I hate all of them.

We've had dozens of incidents like this, some of them involving children, and lawmakers failed to do anything about this.

THEY ARE complicate.

This guy was

On the FBI's watch list as a potential terrorist
Known to his co-workers to have violent tendencies
Got a divorce for slapping around his wife

and was still able to buy a gun designed for the military.

It is not just the AR-15 but the high capacity magazines

The guy shot over a hundred people and had to have fired hundreds of rounds

He had to carry in multiple (10?) high capacity magazines..
He was in there for 3 hours. That’s 180 minutes. That’s one victim every 1.8 minutes. If I had a 357 magnum, I could have shot as many as he shot.

could have used a single shot rifle at that rate

Maybe you are right

Maybe we should limit gun sales to single shot rifles...that's all you need

Amazing isn't it? Chris Murphy (A DEMOCRAT) is on CNN right now and saying the lawmakers in regards to GUN CONTROL are complicit.

Amazing how right I am about these unreal pieces of crap using these tragedies to exploit and push their agendas.

I hate all of them.

We've had dozens of incidents like this, some of them involving children, and lawmakers failed to do anything about this.

THEY ARE complicate.

This guy was

He was in there for 3 hours. That’s 180 minutes. That’s one victim every 1.8 minutes. If I had a 357 magnum, I could have shot as many as he shot.

Maybe you are right

well as long as that is the only rifle that any military uses so be it

Stupid, stupid Crooked Hillary.

The ignorant bitch says "We need to get these weapons of war off the streets" but the asshole says nothing about getting the Muslim Terrorists that get the weapons and pull the triggers off the streets. In fact she doesn't want to do that.

The nitwit thinks the gun lobby is the problem and not the Radical Muslim Terrorists that kill people. That kind of stupidity is absolutely unbelievable.

Taking Liberties away from Americans with more worthless gun control laws to deal with Radical Muslim Terrorist is a dumb ass approach that will lose her millions of votes in November and she is not smart enough to know it.

Hillary Clinton reacts to Orlando shooting: I won't 'declare war' on a religion

"We can not fall into the trap set by the gun lobby that says if you can't stop every shooting and every incident you shouldn't try to stop any. That is not how laws work. It's not common sense," she said.

"We need to get these weapons of war off the streets. We had an assault weapons ban, it expired, and we need to reinstate it. From San Bernardino to Aurora, Colorado to Sandy Hook and now to Orlando, we have seen the devastation that these military style weapons cause," the former secretary of state explained.

THEY ARE complicate.

This guy was

Maybe you are right

Why are you afraid of the military?

Are you a terrorist?

Obama gives Mexican Drug Cartels thousands of guns.
A US Military Member is murdered in Tn by one of those guns.
The problem is not that Obama illegally gave guns to Mexican Drug Cartels...it's the GUNS' fault.

A radicalized terrorist identified by the FBI twice, who was spewing dangerous hate while working for *the DHS yet not fired because 'he was Muslim', who was identified as mentally unstable yet was still allowed to buy guns - meaning the background checks were not done right or failed and exposes the issue Liberals constantly dodge - mental illness, yet once again it is the guns' fault.

Another case where a terrorist or a criminal perpetrates a mass shooting against law-abiding citizen, and the Liberals believe"
- If we just had one or two more laws the criminals would finally obey the law...
- If we strip law-abiding citizens of their ability to defend themselves, especially after WE have proven WE CAN'T protect them, there will be no more gun violence and law-abiding citizens will be safer.

:wtf:

Mental illness is a real problem and needs to be addressed...starting with Liberals and liberal politicians who believe this shite.

By the way, how is the liberal attempt at slowing or stopping Chicago's record-setting gun violence / murder rate coming along?

Maybe you are right

Why are you afraid of the military?

Are you a terrorist?

are you legally considered low functioning

since you constantly appear to be

Obama gives Mexican Drug Cartels thousands of guns.
A US Military Member is murdered in Tn by one of those guns.
The problem is not that Obama illegally gave guns to Mexican Drug Cartels...it's the GUNS' fault.

A radicalized terrorist identified by the FBI twice, who was spewing dangerous hate while working for *the DHS yet not fired because 'he was Muslim', who was identified as mentally unstable yet was still allowed to buy guns - meaning the background checks were not done right or failed and exposes the issue Liberals constantly dodge - mental illness, yet once again it is the guns' fault.

Another case where a terrorist or a criminal perpetrates a mass shooting against law-abiding citizen, and the Liberals believe"
- If we just had one or two more laws the criminals would finally obey the law...
- If we strip law-abiding citizens of their ability to defend themselves, especially after WE have proven WE CAN'T protect them, there will be no more gun violence and law-abiding citizens will be safer.

Mental illness is a real problem and needs to be addressed...starting with Liberals and liberal politicians who believe this shite.

actually if you boil it all down to a source

it is libtardism that is the problem and needs to be addressed

the country is becoming aware of it as well

Gun control has been a very effective cover. Focus on gun control and Islamic extremism can spead unimpeded.

I hate all of them.

THEY ARE complicate.

This guy was

You're making no sense, any form of so called "gun control" would not have stopped the Muslim. Shit for brains

Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in the US yet it is on an historic record-setting pace, almost doubling last year's record-setting rate, for gun violence / murder.

How are those laws working out for them? Maybe it is an educational problem...since most of those gang members and thugs went to public school and never learned to read / never graduated they have no idea killing / murder is illegal.

Want to stop all of this? After high school graduation or if you drop out of school make every citizen serve 2 years in the military or military-type program where they serve local, home state, or other state communities. Teach them discipline, respect, self-respect, honor, integrity, a trade...get 'em off the streets, out of gangs, give them a sense of purpose, gratitude, to want to give back.....A JOB.

It's about the only thing I can think of right now that might save this country.

I hate all of them.

I watched the CNN coverage yesterday and they spent quite a bit of time on the gunman's possible terrorist connections

How could you have missed it?

I hate all of them.

THEY ARE complicate.

This guy was

Only he didn't.....I saw the video and could hear the shots in the background

They were rapid fire ......pop,pop, pop, pop as fast as he could pull the trigger
Hey Shit for brains, an ar15 is just a sporting rifle this video shows mag capacity and a "black rifle" has zero relevance in mass shootings. Now go hide dipshit.
Lol

He was right,as anyone with any sense can see.
And he's right about Barry bringing in as many muslims and mexicans as he can.
Why do you think Barry is doing that?
Trump is a runny piece of shit..you are a contemptible wing nut LOL the only kind of wing nut there is ..youy are Right wing excrement which means Shit.;.LOL
George Takei: "50 people are dead, and you bask in congratulations."
George Takei ‏@GeorgeTakei 1h1 hour ago

George Takei Retweeted Donald J. Trump

Once again, Donald, you have shown why you cannot lead us. 50 people are dead, and you bask in congratulations.

George Takei on Twitter
That fuck has no credibility... Dipshit
Lol

Former Co-Worker Calls Orlando Shooting Suspect Angry, Profane

The guy 'talked about killing all the time'...

Guns weren't the problem. The problem was that Political Correctness, or whatever you want to call it / blame it on, prevented his co-workers and his bosses from turning his ass in, from firing him. Remember Obama's policy, 'See something, SAY something'?! Didn't happen did it?

“He talked about killing people all the time,” Gilroy told The New York Times. And Gilroy wasn’t surprised when he learned of the massacre: “I saw it coming. ... I kind of feel a little guilty that I didn’t fight harder,” Gilroy said. “If I didn’t walk away and I fought, then maybe 50 people would still be alive today.”

NO SHITE!

'Guns' weren't the problem here. Inaction from jackasses like Gilroy here allowed this extremist to murder 50 people. The reporter failed to follow up and ask him WHY he didn't do anything. I am guessing 'PC' or the idea that it wasn't really his place to turn in the whacko had something to do with it. The SYSTEM...other PEOPLE failed the shooting victims.

How could you have missed it?
Gunman Was 'Cool and Calm' During Negotiations: Officials

The guy took several trips to Saudi....
Remember how Saudi recently demanded the 28 pages of the 9/11/01 report not be released and if they were implicated at all they would be pissed, blah, blah, blah....

Again, the guy was under FBI's RADAR twice....they don't have the manpower to stay on top of him 24/7, not with 1,000 cases in the US to investigate....and Obama importing 100 more Syrians a day without a proper background check.

Gilroy could have fought harder. He would never work again. He would lose his home. He might have gone to prison himself. He would be a racist. But he could have fought harder.

Nothing else would have changed.

I watched MSNBC this morning, saw David Ignatius and Michael Hayden, and they didn't talk about gun control, although I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have liked what they said about other facets of this tragedy. Actually, as these heinous events happen, it is the assault-weapon enthusiasts like yourself that get so riled at any mention of guns a whole lot more than those against multiple-shot combat weapons in civilian hands.

What other facets?
I am curious what you or MSNBC thinks is the most important or compelling issues here and what we should do about the threat of Islamic terrorists in this country, if anything?
Here is obama's response to isis rising and murdering across the world and saying they will attack the US.

There you go. Our leader.
Did he happen to mention what he is going to do about American born jihadists who legally purchased a combat-type weapon?
No such thing as so called "combat-type" weapons. Dumbass
An ar15 is a sporting rifleThe difference between military grade and a sporting rifle is like night and day. Educate yourself shit for brains. LOL

Stupid, stupid Crooked Hillary.

The ignorant bitch says "We need to get these weapons of war off the streets" but the asshole says nothing about getting the Muslim Terrorists that get the weapons and pull the triggers off the streets. In fact she doesn't want to do that.

The nitwit thinks the gun lobby is the problem and not the Radical Muslim Terrorists that kill people. That kind of stupidity is absolutely unbelievable.

Taking Liberties away from Americans with more worthless gun control laws to deal with Radical Muslim Terrorist is a dumb ass approach that will lose her millions of votes in November and she is not smart enough to know it.

"We can not fall into the trap set by the gun lobby that says if you can't stop every shooting and every incident you shouldn't try to stop any. That is not how laws work. It's not common sense," she said.

"We need to get these weapons of war off the streets. We had an assault weapons ban, it expired, and we need to reinstate it. From San Bernardino to Aurora, Colorado to Sandy Hook and now to Orlando, we have seen the devastation that these military style weapons cause," the former secretary of state explained.
...and she's a loopy kunt

Forum List

Back