Yeap, CNN and MSNBC focusing ONLY on "gun control" and that is it. That is all.

Gilroy could have fought harder. He would never work again. He would lose his home. He might have gone to prison himself. He would be a racist. But he could have fought harder.

Nothing else would have changed.
So you are saying Obama's 'See something, Say something' program was completely racist and illegal?

I wonder how many times in the last 24 hours Gilroy has tried to justify his 'cowardice' / decision not to act to shed his guilt by saying these same things?!

How could you have missed it?
Gunman Was 'Cool and Calm' During Negotiations: Officials

The guy took several trips to Saudi....
Remember how Saudi recently demanded the 28 pages of the 9/11/01 report not be released and if they were implicated at all they would be pissed, blah, blah, blah....

Again, the guy was under FBI's RADAR twice....they don't have the manpower to stay on top of him 24/7, not with 1,000 cases in the US to investigate....and Obama importing 100 more Syrians a day without a proper background check.

Much of which was reported on CNN

CNN had guests and reports on the gunman's past and possible links to terrorism

I don't know how you could have missed it

Remember how Saudi recently demanded the 28 pages of the 9/11/01 report not be released and if they were implicated at all they would be pissed, blah, blah, blah....

Again, the guy was under FBI's RADAR twice....they don't have the manpower to stay on top of him 24/7, not with 1,000 cases in the US to investigate....and Obama importing 100 more Syrians a day without a proper background check.

I didn't. Just because I have posted comments in this thread does not mean I agree with the premise that CNN is ONLY covering the angle of gun-control. They are not.

Amazing isn't it? Chris Murphy (A DEMOCRAT) is on CNN right now and saying the lawmakers in regards to GUN CONTROL are complicit.

Amazing how right I am about these unreal pieces of crap using these tragedies to exploit and push their agendas.

I hate all of them.

We've had dozens of incidents like this, some of them involving children, and lawmakers failed to do anything about this.

THEY ARE complicate.

This guy was

On the FBI's watch list as a potential terrorist
Known to his co-workers to have violent tendencies
Got a divorce for slapping around his wife

and was still able to buy a gun designed for the military.

It is not just the AR-15 but the high capacity magazines

The guy shot over a hundred people and had to have fired hundreds of rounds

He had to carry in multiple (10?) high capacity magazines..
He was in there for 3 hours. That’s 180 minutes. That’s one victim every 1.8 minutes. If I had a 357 magnum, I could have shot as many as he shot.

Only he didn't.....I saw the video and could hear the shots in the background

They were rapid fire ......pop,pop, pop, pop as fast as he could pull the trigger
Hey Shit for brains, an ar15 is just a sporting rifle this video shows mag capacity and a "black rifle" has zero relevance in mass shootings. Now go hide dipshit.
Lol

The Muslims in Bali used bombs to kill Westerners in a nightclub.

The Muslim in Orlando used a firearm.

To quote Crooked Hillary:

hillary-what-difference-does-it-make-use-this-one.jpg

The only difference is that the filthy ass Left has an anti right to keep and bear arms agenda so they are saying stupid things like you pointed out.

The left will wail, whine, talk grand plans for gun control and more laws and by this time next week will move back to Trump and whatever the flavor of the day is with him. Same song and dance after every time this happens.

Yes, I'm sure the gun nuts will do their best to sweep this one under the rug, too.

If dead preschoolers can't move you guys, not sure why you think terrorists buying guns will.

The left will wail, whine, talk grand plans for gun control and more laws and by this time next week will move back to Trump and whatever the flavor of the day is with him. Same song and dance after every time this happens.

Yes, I'm sure the gun nuts will do their best to sweep this one under the rug, too.

If dead preschoolers can't move you guys, not sure why you think terrorists buying guns will.
Tissue?

Want some cheese with that whine?

[

The only difference is that the filthy ass Left has an anti right to keep and bear arms agenda so they are saying stupid things like you pointed out.

The difference is that after Oklahoma City and the WTC attacks, we made it more difficutl to get the things needed to make bombs.

We've made it easier for crazy people to get guns, though.

Naw, I'll just let your indifference to dead children speak for itself.

Maybe you can amuse us by telling us how "Christian" you are. Because that shit never gets old.

Tell me, what were the names of those LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS who murdered those pre-schoolers again?
Oh yeah, there were none.

The Federal Govt just proved AGAIN it can NOT...and WILL not...act to save citizen's lives; yet, they want to disarm law-abiding citizens because the criminals won't follow their precious laws. WHAT FREAKIN' SENSE DOES THAT MAKE?! Ummm....NONE!

Obama gives Mexican Drug cartel Members thousands of weapons, 500+ are murdered including 2 Americans.
- Liberals' answer: Disarm law-abiding citizens.

Obama arms the Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeida in Libya, and ISIS in Syria - countless are slaughtered, including 4 Americans.
- Liberals' answer: Disarm law-abiding citizens.

Criminal / Terrorist goes to a gun-free zone and murders a bunch of kids
- Liberals' answer: Disarm law-abiding citizens

An Islamic Extremist terrorist goes into a night club and guns down 100 or so un-armed Americans, despite the Govt's multiple opportunities to stop this guy - proving they can't protect US citizens
- Liberals' answer: Disarm law-abiding citizens

Chicago, one of the most gun-regulated cities in the US, is on pace to double last years' record-setting pace for gun violence / death
Liberals' answer: (Sound of crickets) Stay quiet, ignore it, hope enough of them will kill each other so the violence ebbs.... Oh, and DISARM LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS....

[

The difference is that after Oklahoma City and the WTC attacks, we made it more difficutl to get the things needed to make bombs.

It's Easier to get the makings. you dumb fuck
Lol
Lethal ingredient ISIS uses in bombs is easy to get and hard to track

Naw, I'll just let your indifference to dead children speak for itself.

Maybe you can amuse us by telling us how "Christian" you are. Because that shit never gets old.
A lot of help you are hiding in your mothers basement. you dumbass little fucker. Lol

[Q

You are confused Moon Bat

Actually it is harder to get a firearm in America than it was back 20 years ago . The NICS system went into place since then and several states and cities passed more stringent licensing requirement. For instance, more stringent gun laws is the reason Heller sued the filthy ass government of DC and McDonald sued the shithead Democrats in Chicago to restore their right to keep and bear arms.

No stupid gun law will ever stop a bad guy from getting or using a gun for crime if that is what they want to do.

For instance, Florida has a law that says you can't take a firearm into a bar. The queer establishment that was attacked Saturday Night was a bar and the law did not stop the Muslim terrorist from taking a firearm into the place and killing the same as a background check did not keep him from getting a gun or two.

Gun laws are always a failure and they only punish the law abiding citizen that never was going to use the firearm for a crime in the first place.

Just another stupid Moon Bat Libtard feel good idea that never works out.

We didn't miss it.......we also didn't miss the headline being flashed on CNN "ORLANDO ATTACKER HAD NO DIRECT TIES TO ISIS" on the screen all day today.

We didn't miss it.......we also didn't miss the headline being flashed on CNN "ORLANDO ATTACKER HAD NO DIRECT TIES TO ISIS" on the screen all day today.

Are you aware that he had direct ties to ISIS?

What was his ISIS ID number? What was the last ISIS meeting he attended?

Gun laws are always a failure and they only punish the law abiding citizen that never was going to use the firearm for a crime in the first place.

Do you think Omar was intending to do this a year ago? Five years ago? Or was he a "law-abiding citizen" whose mental illness hadn't manifested yet?

The problem is that we have 33,000 gun deaths a year, and most of them were "law abiding" up until the day they shot themselves or someone else.

I try to completely ignore half of what is said immediately after such an event as the news media is flinging any and all shit they hear up as gospel, trying to get the scoop.

Are you aware that he had direct ties to ISIS?

What was his ISIS ID number? What was the last ISIS meeting he attended?
ISIS doesn't operate that way.

IDIOT!!!

Your useless and counter-productive Terrorism Facilitating drivel is started to wear thin.

Do you think Omar was intending to do this a year ago? Five years ago? Or was he a "law-abiding citizen" whose mental illness hadn't manifested yet?

The problem is that we have 33,000 gun deaths a year, and most of them were "law abiding" up until the day they shot themselves or someone else.
And had any of the people in that club been carrying a legal concealed carry weapon Omar probably wouldn't have shot / killed as many people as he did.

Link to that stat.

Put up, or STFU.

Forum List

Back