Yemeni Missiles target Saudi Military base after Saudi terror attack on Sanaa

Bleipriester

So you're saying everybody is on the Houthis' ass... That should tell you something, shouldn't it???
You are just construing every situation like you want. What should that tell me?

And BTW, Iran IS supplying the Houthis with weapons. That's why their ships turned around when our Navy moved into the area to check their cargo.
Any proof? Or just whining?

PROOF-----you got proof that you did not rape a four year old child last nite?
Its time for you to shut up now. Your words are full of filth and so are your thoughts.

you are pathetic captain blei as are all those who---in discussion--resort to
"PROVE IT"-------I first heard that idiotic retort from islamo Nazi pigs more than 45 years ago as in "PROVE THAT THE IMMENSELY WEALTHY NELSON
ROCKEFELLAR IS NOT A JEW" -----of course the proof that he is a jew was ---he got lots of money

Bleipriester

Read the article... The ship was owned by a Danish company, and no Americans were on board....

You also got your ass handed to you on that thread....
An US-flagged ship is an US-ship. Period.
So are you trying to say Panama owns all the ships we flag there??? Where you flag a ship is only a matter of convenience ( and where you can get the best deal on insurance).....

OBIWAN----when you think Captain blei----think ANYTHING TO JUSTFY THE FILTH OF BAATHISM AND THE ALLIANCE BETWEEN ASSAD AND IRAN

Remember folks, if I am Syrian (I am German) you are going for up to 20 years to jail when you do business with me.

Is there some law against doing business with Syrians? He says he is german---no wonder he sympathizes with arab Nazism. Obiwan---I was born in the USA---both parents USA jews. ------uhm ----you are free to ....uhm....divulge---if you wish.
I have a close relationship with a person born in the shariah shit hole, yemen---long ago. I kinda worked with muslims---very closely for about 40 years-----which gave me insight into ----"the cultures" from various parts of the world. OK ---so how do you know what I know----(the stuff captain blei tries to deny)

Forum List

Back