Yep, lies and more lies

All we care about is his legislation

EOs aren't legislation. Congress creates legislation. You're like children talking on their phones during a movie and expect others to fill in the details for you after it's over.
Why don't you Google "are executive orders legislation".

Thanks for proving my point. You say 'I care about his legislation'. A fucking meaningless statement. This idiot *pResident doesn't make any legislation. He's simply the final sign off. This is how the branches work. This idiot *pResident is impatient, like the last one. So he uses his pen and phone when the checks and balances of our government system aren't working fast enough for him, or the votes don't go the way he wants them to. Just like Obama did, btw, but he's literally Hitler for doing that, amirite, hypocrites?

EOs aren't legislation. Congress creates legislation. You're like children talking on their phones during a movie and expect others to fill in the details for you after it's over.

Thanks for proving my point. You say 'I care about his legislation'. A fucking meaningless statement. This idiot *pResident doesn't make any legislation. He's simply the final sign off. This is how the branches work. This idiot *pResident is impatient, like the last one. So he uses his pen and phone when the checks and balances of our government system aren't working fast enough for him, or the votes don't go the way he wants them to. Just like Obama did, btw, but he's literally Hitler for doing that, amirite, hypocrites?
Legislation is by Corporate Bought and Paid Committee.

Bernie Sanders said pro-American Worker Legislation is not possible because both parties belong to Corporate America.
Bernie was going to Legislate by EO.

Bernie Sanders said pro-American Worker Legislation is not possible because both parties belong to Corporate America.

That's why he's not president.

Hillary jumping in as a just Left of Center forced Sanders to go full Left.
The Multinationals would never allow Sanders to win as he was going to impose a 75% Tax on them until they moved their operations back to the US.

The Multinationals would never allow Sanders to win as he was going to impose a 75% Tax on them until they moved their operations back to the US.

We've veering far from your stupid 'I like his legislation' defense nonsense. Wonder why you can't hang with that. Maybe because it's the lamest excuse you can come up with for supporting a turd.

We've veering far from your stupid 'I like his legislation' defense nonsense. Wonder why you can't hang with that. Maybe because it's the lamest excuse you can come up with for supporting a turd.
I voted for his platform.
He's kept dozens of his campaign promises.

Trump upsets you because you are an Open Borders piece of shit.

No I'm not. You're just a liar, just like the Orange Virus. Monkey see, monkey do.

No I'm not. You're just a liar, just like the Orange Virus. Monkey see, monkey do.
OK...let's test you...
What were Trump's top 3 issues?

What are your top 3 issues?

OK...let's test you...

Immigration, trade and economy, slap dick. You're not 'testing' me and I'm not playing your partisan reindeer games. My issues are none of your fucking business.

OK...let's test you...

Immigration, trade and economy, slap dick. You're not 'testing' me and I'm not playing your partisan reindeer games. My issues are none of your fucking business.
In other words, the letter R is killing you.
Because neither party elites are addressing those issues.

OK...let's test you...

Yeah, anyone still dumb enough to use the term 'elites' I write off on principle.

OK...let's test you...

Yeah, anyone still dumb enough to use the term 'elites' I write off on principle.
I guess you benefit from cheap labor.
Why not admit it?

The moment highlighted Trump’s efforts to repeal the ACA. The president has pledged for years to do so, even after Congress — then controlled by Republicans in both chambers — failed to pass replacement legislation in 2017.

The Trump administration asked the Supreme Court in June to overturn the full Affordable Care Act, which could end coverage for nearly 23 million Americans as well as protections for people like Blaque who have preexisting conditions. The president has vowed to use his executive powers to issue an order mandating insurance companies cover all preexisting conditions, falsely saying such action had “never been done before.”

He repeated those claims Tuesday.

“What we’re doing is we’re going to be doing a health care plan — preexisting, protecting people with preexisting conditions ― as an example, yourself, it sounds like that’s exactly perfect,” Trump said, lambasting efforts to protect Obamacare by his Democratic competitor, former Vice President Joe Biden. “That’s exactly what we’re talking about. We’re going to be doing a health care plan very strongly and protect people with preexisting conditions.”

ABC News host George Stephanopoulos pushed back, noting Obamacare already protects Americans like Blaque.
He just lies. He lied about downplaying the virus, after being recorded saying he did.

He's a sick, damaged man. How anyone can defend this is astonishing. He can't be honest, and neither can his sheep.
like biden is an honest man right mac?.....name a politician who is.....

Diogenes is still looking for an honest man. Donald Trump lies too often to be defended by anyone. Trump is a man-child, like a two-year old he lacks ethics, and morality; unlike a child he is evil.

He's a salesman.

The moment highlighted Trump’s efforts to repeal the ACA. The president has pledged for years to do so, even after Congress — then controlled by Republicans in both chambers — failed to pass replacement legislation in 2017.

The Trump administration asked the Supreme Court in June to overturn the full Affordable Care Act, which could end coverage for nearly 23 million Americans as well as protections for people like Blaque who have preexisting conditions. The president has vowed to use his executive powers to issue an order mandating insurance companies cover all preexisting conditions, falsely saying such action had “never been done before.”

“What we’re doing is we’re going to be doing a health care plan — preexisting, protecting people with preexisting conditions ― as an example, yourself, it sounds like that’s exactly perfect,” Trump said, lambasting efforts to protect Obamacare by his Democratic competitor, former Vice President Joe Biden. “That’s exactly what we’re talking about. We’re going to be doing a health care plan very strongly and protect people with preexisting conditions.”

ABC News host George Stephanopoulos pushed back, noting Obamacare already protects Americans like Blaque.
He just lies. He lied about downplaying the virus, after being recorded saying he did.

He's a sick, damaged man. How anyone can defend this is astonishing. He can't be honest, and neither can his sheep.

This town hall was a fascinating train wreck. It showed the sane voters in the country that the Orange Virus has totally lost his mind.
And again, this is about his followers and enablers more than it is about him. In all seriousness, I'd bet that if we could drag a direct answer out of the average Trumpster, it would go like this:

Q: "Why do you support and defend such a terrible human being, such a child, such a buffoon, such a liar?"

A: "Why? Because FUCK YOU, that's why".

I can't think of anything else. They just want to say FUCK YOU to the country, for what they think it has done, or what they think it is doing, to them.

Fuck you to our new Communists is part of the deal, yes.

But when you consider the policy stances of both parties, and the level of success Trump already has behind him, there is no other choice.

One side favors individual liberty, minimal government and equality of opportunity. The other favors the collective, massive centralized national government and equality of outcome for all paid for by the success of others. Which is which could not be more obvious.

Prove you points with examples, and explain with facts your phrase, "Communism is part of the deal, yes"

This town hall was a fascinating train wreck. It showed the sane voters in the country that the Orange Virus has totally lost his mind.
And again, this is about his followers and enablers more than it is about him. In all seriousness, I'd bet that if we could drag a direct answer out of the average Trumpster, it would go like this:

Q: "Why do you support and defend such a terrible human being, such a child, such a buffoon, such a liar?"

I can't think of anything else. They just want to say FUCK YOU to the country, for what they think it has done, or what they think it is doing, to them.

But when you consider the policy stances of both parties, and the level of success Trump already has behind him, there is no other choice.

One side favors individual liberty, minimal government and equality of opportunity. The other favors the collective, massive centralized national government and equality of outcome for all paid for by the success of others. Which is which could not be more obvious.

Prove you points with examples, and explain with facts your phrase, "Communism is part of the deal, yes"
It's a matter of definitions.

For these folks, the definition of "communism" is "doesn't agree with Trump".

Keeps things real simple 'n stuff.

My example is history since 1917. Take a look.

Since the 1950s Communism has been the common catchword for all things Marxist.

Considering history since 1917 (The Russian Revolution) needs context, the context is an understanding of our revolution, The French Revolution and The Revolutions of 1848, the Gilded Age, the rise of labor and the rise of fascism in 20's and 30's in Europe, S. America and here in the U.S.

You wackos are so comical......

You wackos are so comical......
Please inform us of how many multi-billion dollar earmarks on in an Executive Order.

Considering history since 1917 (The Russian Revolution) needs context, the context is an understanding of our revolution, The French Revolution and The Revolutions of 1848, the Gilded Age, the rise of labor and the rise of fascism in 20's and 30's in Europe, S. America and here in the U.S.

Seems as if little Billy Kinetta has no understanding of Marx, History and Human Nature.

Forum List

Back