Yep, lies and more lies

The moment highlighted Trump’s efforts to repeal the ACA. The president has pledged for years to do so, even after Congress — then controlled by Republicans in both chambers — failed to pass replacement legislation in 2017.

The Trump administration asked the Supreme Court in June to overturn the full Affordable Care Act, which could end coverage for nearly 23 million Americans as well as protections for people like Blaque who have preexisting conditions. The president has vowed to use his executive powers to issue an order mandating insurance companies cover all preexisting conditions, falsely saying such action had “never been done before.”

He repeated those claims Tuesday.

“What we’re doing is we’re going to be doing a health care plan — preexisting, protecting people with preexisting conditions ― as an example, yourself, it sounds like that’s exactly perfect,” Trump said, lambasting efforts to protect Obamacare by his Democratic competitor, former Vice President Joe Biden. “That’s exactly what we’re talking about. We’re going to be doing a health care plan very strongly and protect people with preexisting conditions.”

ABC News host George Stephanopoulos pushed back, noting Obamacare already protects Americans like Blaque.
He just lies. He lied about downplaying the virus, after being recorded saying he did.

He's a sick, damaged man. How anyone can defend this is astonishing. He can't be honest, and neither can his sheep.
Oh waah waah waah you wackos lie more about the President lying than he actually lies.

The moment highlighted Trump’s efforts to repeal the ACA. The president has pledged for years to do so, even after Congress — then controlled by Republicans in both chambers — failed to pass replacement legislation in 2017.

The Trump administration asked the Supreme Court in June to overturn the full Affordable Care Act, which could end coverage for nearly 23 million Americans as well as protections for people like Blaque who have preexisting conditions. The president has vowed to use his executive powers to issue an order mandating insurance companies cover all preexisting conditions, falsely saying such action had “never been done before.”

“What we’re doing is we’re going to be doing a health care plan — preexisting, protecting people with preexisting conditions ― as an example, yourself, it sounds like that’s exactly perfect,” Trump said, lambasting efforts to protect Obamacare by his Democratic competitor, former Vice President Joe Biden. “That’s exactly what we’re talking about. We’re going to be doing a health care plan very strongly and protect people with preexisting conditions.”

ABC News host George Stephanopoulos pushed back, noting Obamacare already protects Americans like Blaque.
He just lies. He lied about downplaying the virus, after being recorded saying he did.

He's a sick, damaged man. How anyone can defend this is astonishing. He can't be honest, and neither can his sheep.
like biden is an honest man right mac?.....name a politician who is.....
Trump is in a league by himself. Trumpsters CELEBRATE his behavior.
he just aint as good at lying like the others are.....guys like biden have had 50 years to hone his craft...
Yeah, I don't think that's it. I think he communicates and behaves like a spoiled 8 year old. So we disagree.
you just buy the others guys bullshit because you dont like trump.....so mac if your boy biden gets elected and fucks up....will we see you here bad mouthing him like you do to trump?...

he just aint as good at lying like the others are.....guys like biden have had 50 years to hone his craft...
Yeah, I don't think that's it. I think he communicates and behaves like a spoiled 8 year old. So we disagree.
you just buy the others guys bullshit because you dont like trump.....so mac if your boy biden gets elected and fucks up....will we see you here bad mouthing him like you do to trump?...

Nope. Mac never badmouthed the leftists. He's a toady.

Oh waah waah waah you wackos lie more about the President lying than he actually lies.
You don't mind being lied to, even to this degree.

You're a mindless sheep.

Of course, just like I did with Obama, regularly, and then I was called a racist by the Regressive Left.

You're assuming I'm a hypocrite like nutters on both ends. I'm not.

If you don't want to be honest about what this person is, that's up to you.

Nope. Mac never badmouthed the leftists. He's a toady.
Use the search engine, type in "Regressive Left" and my name. You'll see countless examples of me doing so.

But I'm not expecting you to, because you don't have the balls to.

You don't mind being lied to, even to this degree.

You're a mindless sheep.
No I am a Republican and conservative....you lie waaay more than the President and are the true victim of the sheep mentality...as anyone with a brain knows.

Of course, just like I did with Obama, regularly, and then I was called a racist by the Regressive Left.

i have no problems what trump is,at least he doesnt try to cover it up.....unlike people like biden who try their best to cover up their lies and bullshit and act like their shit dont stink......if you cant be honest about what that person is,that is up to you...

i have no problems what trump is,at least he doesnt try to cover it up.....unlike people like biden who try their best to cover up their lies and bullshit and act like their shit dont stink......if you cant be honest about what that person is,that is up to you...
Well, let's see. As I've pointed out multiple times that (a) Biden is a terrible candidate and a mess, and (b) the Democratic party is a flaming shit show.

I can be honest. No problem.

Diogenes is still looking for an honest man. Donald Trump lies too often to be defended by anyone. Trump is a man-child, like a two-year old he lacks ethics, and morality; unlike a child he is evil.

All we care about is his legislation, not how many women he drowned or raped like the Kennedys or Clinton.

Well, let's see. As I've pointed out multiple times that (a) Biden is a terrible candidate and a mess, and (b) the Democratic party is a flaming shit show.

but yet you dont get on him like you do trump....if you think both are horrible candidates you would slap biden around as much as you do trump... and dont tell me you do,because you dont....

but yet you dont get on him like you do trump....if you think both are horrible candidates you would slap biden around as much as you do trump... and dont tell me you do,because you dont....
Obama is not in office.

Never mind. I've burned enough time. This gets depressing.

Obama is not in office.

Never mind. I've burned enough time. This gets depressing.
thats because we were talking about biden.....yea it gets depressing when you cant defend your bullshit....

you just buy the others guys bullshit because you dont like trump.....so mac if your boy biden gets elected ad fucks up....will we see you here bad mouthing him like you do to trump?...
Biden will be dead in a year or two due to the advanced stage of his infirmity. The plan is to gain America's pathos for the extortionist Biden is; law and order people aren't voting for this pathetic, dying man who has nothing but lies on his tongue, all the time.

you just buy the others guys bullshit because you dont like trump.....so mac if your boy biden gets elected ad fucks up....will we see you here bad mouthing him like you do to trump?...
Biden will be dead in a year or two due to the advanced stage of his infirmity. The plan is to gain America's pathos for the extortionist Biden is; law and order people aren't voting for this pathetic, dying man who has nothing but lies on his tongue, all the time.
Oh and now as it turns out, Sleepy Joe was a draft dodger just like the wackos claim about the President.

Oh and now as it turns out, Sleepy Joe was a draft dodger just like the wackos claim about the President.

All we care about is his legislation

EOs aren't legislation. Congress creates legislation. You're like children talking on their phones during a movie and expect others to fill in the details for you after it's over.
Tell us why EOs are necessary.
I found out from listening to Bernie Sanders on the Thom Hartmann Radio Program in the early 2000s.

New Topics

Forum List

Back