Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
Good news for the GOP: The Don is not going to let the birther thing go.....just great PR for the GOP!

Trump I m still a birther - Nick Gass - POLITICO

Donald Trump is still not sure whether President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

In an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper that aired Thursday night, the Republican presidential candidate said he was not that interested in talking about the issue, compared to other ones.

“Honestly, I don’t want to get into it,” Trump said.

Asked whether he thought Obama was born in the U.S., Trump responded: “I don’t know. I really don’t know. I don’t know why he wouldn’t release his records.”

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

LMAO!!!

Discuss. Will the birfers enjoy a fantastic comeback in the 2016 election??

LMAO!!!

boy you Hillary sheep will do anything to crawl for her campaign

digging up old crap even. I'd hate to be a useful tool for A PARTY

THIS isn't news. we all know where he stood on that. so go dig up something new to smear him with

LOSERS

boy you Hillary sheep will do anything to crawl for her campaign

digging up old crap even. I'd hate to be a useful tool for A PARTY

THIS isn't news. we all know where he stood on that. so go dig up something new to smear him with

LOSERS

Hey, stupid fuck, the interview was just 4 days ago.

Nice try, stupid fuck.

LOL...He can't believe what his investigators are finding!!!

Did we ever find out what they found?

and Hillary is still a liar.

Who do you think is more likely to get the nomination?

Still waiting for those records from Columbia and Harvard. You know, the ones that show him getting scholarships and grants as a foreign student.

He either was a foreign student or commited fraud to get the money. which is it?

Good news for the GOP: The Don is not going to let the birther thing go.....just great PR for the GOP!

Donald Trump is still not sure whether President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

In an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper that aired Thursday night, the Republican presidential candidate said he was not that interested in talking about the issue, compared to other ones.

Asked whether he thought Obama was born in the U.S., Trump responded: “I don’t know. I really don’t know. I don’t know why he wouldn’t release his records.”

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

Obama really pulled a boner when he started that whole ridiculous movement by telling his publisher he was born in Kenya, didn't he? Obama is the original birther, patient zero of the movement

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

Obama really pulled a boner when he started that whole ridiculous movement by telling his publisher he was born in Kenya, didn't he? Obama is the original birther, patient zero of the movement

Good Gawd, who ties your shoes in the morning?

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

lol!!!

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!
Funny coming from someone who still goes by the Bush lied people died. Debunked liberal talking point. Lol

"A new poll shows that one of the major parties in this country – I won't tell you which one – is a majority birther party. That's right, more than half of Republicans now think Obama was born in Kenya. They literally do not know where babies come from." –Bill Maher

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

Obama was a birther in 1990, who was before that, you tell me. Don't know about that, huh? You should pay more attention

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!
Funny coming from someone who still goes by the Bush lied people died. Debunked liberal talking point. Lol

Debunked by Breitfart?

"A new poll shows that one of the major parties in this country – I won't tell you which one – is a majority birther party. That's right, more than half of Republicans now think Obama was born in Kenya. They literally do not know where babies come from." –Bill Maher

The Majority of the occupants in the White House are bithers too. Obama was the original birther and Michelle referred to Kenya as Obama's "Home Country."

Michelle Obama: "When we took our trip to Africa and visited his home country, in Kenya..."

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

Well, actually, that is a lie. Please point to even one single posting of mine where I have ever said anything like that about former Pres. Bush (43).

Hint: you won't find one, because I have never written such tripe.

Better luck to you next time.

Outstanding display of butthurt, BTW!

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!
breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

screenhunter_149-aug-05-20-02.jpg

Forum List

Back