Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

I am demanding that the conspiracies be backed by evidence, that is why I'm asking for a simple investigation to prove the conspiracies wrong by showing she never went to Kenya. Put it to bed. Show that there is no record of Obama's mom traveling to Kenya. Seems simple enough.

No- you only demand that we prove Birthers wrong.

You have never asked- or expected any Birther to prove any of their batshit conspiracies- you eat them up whole sale

Like your claim that Obama's mother went to Kenya.
Where did I make a demand that your group (we?) prove Birthers wrong. Cite please. Or are you pulling that conspiracy out of your ass. Do you work for Obama?

Mom never went to Kenya? Ok, thanks. My bad. Have we looked at her passport records to verify that?
Yes, I understand that Obama's grandma corrected her statement. I suppose she misspoke or was confused in the translation.
Yes, I suppose Obama's wife merely meant Obama is Kenyan from the perspective of heritage. 'my bad'

You said 'we know she went to Kenya' - now you want us to prove that she didn't?

Did you:
a) pull the idea that his mother went to Kenya out of your ass? or
b) just believe some statement that some Birther told you- and believed it without any verification?

Funny thing is- you appear to believe anything a Birther tells you without any verification.
What part of me asking for verification confused you? Were you born stupid, or did it take practice?

You have verification. Obama's COLB alone is prima facie evidence in any court of law. And resolves any legal issue.

It was verified by the Governor of the State of Hawaii, two directors of the Department of Heath, and the Registrar of Hawaii. Twice. There are press releases from the State of Hawaii, Obama's name in public Hawaiian registries, 2 birth in local Hawaiian papers in 1961.

For fuck's sake, there's a scan of his long form birth certificate with the attending doctor's signature right on it, verified by the State of Hawaii as valid.

You've ignored it all.....for no particular reason.

The real question is....who gives a fuck? I have yet to figure out why I should care that you arbitrarily ignore legal documents, repeated verification and overlapping evidence. Your willful ignorance is not a standard of evidence. Nor does it obligate anyone to do anything.
Why do we care? Easy.... Cause no American could be this Anti-American. His actions are just plain Un-American. So it makes no sense that he's supposed to be American. The guy acts like he was brought up to destroy America, just like his preacher taught him to do.

then post his college records and make us all look like fools. Should be simple and something you would love to do. We'll be waiting.
Y'all already look like fools.

Well, if thats what you think, complete the destruction. Post the college records. Do it !
The destruction is complete. His birth certificate alone rendered y'all complete bumbling fools.

Nope, sorry. But if you would post his Harvard and Columbia records showing how a poor half breed from hawaii paid those very expensive tuitions we would be glad to look at them.

Show us what kind of scholarships and grants he got and show that none of them were reserved for foreign students.

Then you can claim victory, until then you are just shoveling shit.
Obama is a two-term president with a legacy of a national healthcare plan, the Supreme Court reversal on same-sex marriage, and pulling us out of the Great Recession. I already claim victory.
Obama had nothing to do with any of the SCOTUS decisions. Nothing. Pulling us out of the recession? He lengthened it. But yes he did give us this piece of shit lie called Obama Care.

You have never asked- or expected any Birther to prove any of their batshit conspiracies- you eat them up whole sale

Where did I make a demand that your group (we?) prove Birthers wrong. Cite please. Or are you pulling that conspiracy out of your ass. Do you work for Obama?

Mom never went to Kenya? Ok, thanks. My bad. Have we looked at her passport records to verify that?
Yes, I understand that Obama's grandma corrected her statement. I suppose she misspoke or was confused in the translation.
Yes, I suppose Obama's wife merely meant Obama is Kenyan from the perspective of heritage. 'my bad'

You said 'we know she went to Kenya' - now you want us to prove that she didn't?

Did you:
b) just believe some statement that some Birther told you- and believed it without any verification?

Funny thing is- you appear to believe anything a Birther tells you without any verification.
What part of me asking for verification confused you? Were you born stupid, or did it take practice?

You have verification. Obama's COLB alone is prima facie evidence in any court of law. And resolves any legal issue.

It was verified by the Governor of the State of Hawaii, two directors of the Department of Heath, and the Registrar of Hawaii. Twice. There are press releases from the State of Hawaii, Obama's name in public Hawaiian registries, 2 birth in local Hawaiian papers in 1961.

For fuck's sake, there's a scan of his long form birth certificate with the attending doctor's signature right on it, verified by the State of Hawaii as valid.

The real question is....who gives a fuck? I have yet to figure out why I should care that you arbitrarily ignore legal documents, repeated verification and overlapping evidence. Your willful ignorance is not a standard of evidence. Nor does it obligate anyone to do anything.
Why do we care? Easy.... Cause no American could be this Anti-American. His actions are just plain Un-American. So it makes no sense that he's supposed to be American. The guy acts like he was brought up to destroy America, just like his preacher taught him to do.

Yes, that is the issue. Obama clearly seems determined to destroy this country, our history, and our culture. He and mooschelle have some plan to "get even" for slavery and every other racial issue that they can dream up.

The asshole speaks at funerals of thugs but ignores the funerals of american military and innocents like the girl in SFO.

Worst president in history is too kind.

All true.. Still, very odd set of circumstances surrounding Barry's birth. I wonder if Barry is the first POTUS who's father was a foreign bigamist.

Which part do you find odd?
That he was born in a hospital?
That he was born in Hawaii?
That he has a birth certificate?

Oh- what you find odd- is who his father is. Because of course.....what?

Because his father was 'foreign'? Not the first American President whose father was not an American citizen when he was born.

That his father was a 'bigamist'? Yeah this may be a first- though I doubt it is provable. Why exactly are you bothered that President Obama's father was a bigamist?

The father he met exactly one time after he was in infant.
You find nothing odd about Barry's birth? You must be one of drunk on the koolaid or to busy on your knees to pay attn to anything else.

What is odd about an American being born in a hospital in Honolulu?

There are thousands of them every year.
Already said what's odd. You must have some sort of mental dysfunction.

No- I am not a Birther- I leave all the mental dysfunction to you and your pals.
Denial.

Are you guys just incapable of doing your own research?

When Obama was made president of Harvard Law Review, an article in the Newspaper from the time, back in 1990 says specifically that he was born in Hawaii....

Do you actually believe that Harvard gave him a foreign student grant, when they know he was born in Hawaii?

Seriously? You guys have lost it...completely lost your sanity and ability to actually discern truth from fiction.... that's not something I'd be so proud of, or stick by....

---------------------------------------------------------
First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review
By FOX BUTTERFIELD, Special to The New York Times
Published: February 6, 1990
BOSTON, Feb. 5—
The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as how he paid for his college or what grants or loans he got to go to college, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

Plenty of people get grants and loans to go to college, black and white....so what? What does this have to do with where he was birthed?

Good news for the GOP: The Don is not going to let the birther thing go.....just great PR for the GOP!

Trump I m still a birther - Nick Gass - POLITICO

Donald Trump is still not sure whether President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

In an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper that aired Thursday night, the Republican presidential candidate said he was not that interested in talking about the issue, compared to other ones.

“Honestly, I don’t want to get into it,” Trump said.

Asked whether he thought Obama was born in the U.S., Trump responded: “I don’t know. I really don’t know. I don’t know why he wouldn’t release his records.”

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

LMAO!!!

Discuss. Will the birfers enjoy a fantastic comeback in the 2016 election??

LMAO!!!

Obama really pulled a boner when he started that whole ridiculous movement by telling his publisher he was born in Kenya, didn't he? Obama is the original birther, patient zero of the movement

What an idiot you are, none of your retarded nonsense means anything. No one can testify to where they were born, because they have no memory of what country they were in when they popped out of their mothers birth canal. So Barack Obama saying where he was born means nothing. Only adults present at the birth can testify as to where someone is born.

Also the person who wrote that about Barack Obama being a Kenyan, retracted it & said it's a mistake & that Barack Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

Obama is an organ grinder's monkey. He's a tool of lily white New England elitist liberals. Just a useful tool. He says what'ever he's told and he thinks whatever he's told to think, with the limited brain capacity he has to do that anyway

When Obama was made president of Harvard Law Review, an article in the Newspaper from the time, back in 1990 says specifically that he was born in Hawaii....

Do you actually believe that Harvard gave him a foreign student grant, when they know he was born in Hawaii?

Seriously? You guys have lost it...completely lost your sanity and ability to actually discern truth from fiction.... that's not something I'd be so proud of, or stick by....

BOSTON, Feb. 5—
The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

As far as how he paid for his college or what grants or loans he got to go to college, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

Plenty of people get grants and loans to go to college, black and white....so what? What does this have to do with where he was birthed?
You ok? You seem flustered.

Good news for the GOP: The Don is not going to let the birther thing go.....just great PR for the GOP!

Donald Trump is still not sure whether President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

In an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper that aired Thursday night, the Republican presidential candidate said he was not that interested in talking about the issue, compared to other ones.

Asked whether he thought Obama was born in the U.S., Trump responded: “I don’t know. I really don’t know. I don’t know why he wouldn’t release his records.”

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

Obama really pulled a boner when he started that whole ridiculous movement by telling his publisher he was born in Kenya, didn't he? Obama is the original birther, patient zero of the movement
Stop kazzing about that. It's been firmly established that you can't prove your delusions are real.

No, I won't stop kazzing, I'll never gulp the Democratic party kool aid you do no matter how many times you tell me to

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

Stop kazzing about that. It's been firmly established that you can't prove your delusions are real.

Yup. He's Kazzing out again. Insisting that he knows better than the woman who wrote the pamphlet he's referencing. Despite the fact that she's the world's leading authority. And Kaz doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

Another liberal limp dick who has to copy the material of a moron. Do that again and you will go bye bye from my screen. You can write all the liberal crap you want, but write your own crap. I'm not playing the eight year old games you and the other blank shooters want to play

Which part do you find odd?
That he was born in a hospital?
That he was born in Hawaii?
That he has a birth certificate?

Oh- what you find odd- is who his father is. Because of course.....what?

Because his father was 'foreign'? Not the first American President whose father was not an American citizen when he was born.

That his father was a 'bigamist'? Yeah this may be a first- though I doubt it is provable. Why exactly are you bothered that President Obama's father was a bigamist?

The father he met exactly one time after he was in infant.
You find nothing odd about Barry's birth? You must be one of drunk on the koolaid or to busy on your knees to pay attn to anything else.

What is odd about an American being born in a hospital in Honolulu?

There are thousands of them every year.
Already said what's odd. You must have some sort of mental dysfunction.

No- I am not a Birther- I leave all the mental dysfunction to you and your pals.

then post his college records and make us all look like fools. Should be simple and something you would love to do. We'll be waiting.

Oh we don't have to post anything to make you look like fools.

You do all of that on your own.

Well, if thats what you think, complete the destruction. Post the college records. Do it !
The destruction is complete. His birth certificate alone rendered y'all complete bumbling fools.

how a poor half breed from hawaii t.

And some Birthers whine when I point out that yes- many Birthers are racists.

Trump, the new face of the GOP -

Release the Kraken.jpg

:cuckoo:

Nope, sorry. But if you would post his Harvard and Columbia records showing how a poor half breed from hawaii paid those very expensive tuitions we would be glad to look at them.

Show us what kind of scholarships and grants he got and show that none of them were reserved for foreign students.

Obama is a two-term president with a legacy of a national healthcare plan, the Supreme Court reversal on same-sex marriage, and pulling us out of the Great Recession. I already claim victory.

we will anxiously await your post of his college records. :2up:

You have been anxiously waiting for 7 years now for Obama to listen to your foot stomping.

BOSTON, Feb. 5—

Not flustered at all...just trying to understand the reasoning behind your and others on this topic... when everything that you bring up, has been debunked for years? what's the purpose of that?

I can understand not liking Obama, or not liking his political stances....or even hating them.....but this crapola, which is unreasonable, illogical and a number of other things based on the actual FACTS that have been shown, is just downright silly and stupid imo.

BOSTON, Feb. 5—

Not flustered at all...just trying to understand the reasoning behind your and others on this topic... when everything that you bring up, has been debunked for years? what's the purpose of that?

I can understand not liking Obama, or not liking his political stances....or even hating them.....but this crapola, which is unreasonable, illogical and a number of other things based on the actual FACTS that have been shown, is just downright silly and stupid imo.
Its willful, impenetrable stupidity. And there is a lot of it here. Not just among birfers.

I'll never understand it.

Did you:

You asked us for verification- after you told us that his mom had gone to Kenya- and we pointed out that she had not.

Do you always get so pissy after your own falsehoods have been exposed?
You have no proof she did not go to Kenya. I have no proof she did go. There is nothing here but speculation either way. I'm pissy all the time.

LOL- you were the one who told us that Obama's mother had gone to Kenya.
You were the one who said you required verification

I am pointing out that you weren't care about "verification" when you made the unsubstantiated claim that she had gone to Kenya.

You only demand verification when it comes to disproving Birthers claims- but never ask Birthers to verify their claims.

Did you:

Yeah Birthers were saying that from the day he was elected- you still say it.
I understand- you suffer from Obama Derangement Syndrome- you can't help your delusions.

Obozocare is a disaster. Yeah, its great if you are getting it free, but for those who are paying it sucks. Higher premiums, higher deductibles, less coverage, being forced to buy coverage you don't want or need.

same sex marriage, polygamy is next, then sibling marriage, and parent/child marriage. Sorry, dude thats not an accomplishment

pulling us out of the "great recession" are you fucking crazy?

But you are correct that the corrupt media and an ignorant voter base elected the worst president in history twice.

we will anxiously await your post of his college records. :2up:
I'm not poor and my health coverage does not include high deductables. Polygamy and incest have nothing to do with same-sex marriage being ruled constitutional. His JAR is higher than Bush's, so no, not the worst president in history. And yes, Obama pulled us out of the Great Recession. Employment following the passage of ARRA:

unemployment_02052010.jpg

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

No, I won't stop kazzing, I'll never gulp the Democratic party kool aid you do no matter how many times you tell me to

Kaz can't stop Kazzing- if Kaz stopped lying- what would he have to post?

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

Yup. He's Kazzing out again. Insisting that he knows better than the woman who wrote the pamphlet he's referencing. Despite the fact that she's the world's leading authority. And Kaz doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

Another liberal limp dick who has to copy the material of a moron. Do that again and you will go bye bye from my screen. You can write all the liberal crap you want, but write your own crap. I'm not playing the eight year old games you and the other blank shooters want to play

LOL- Kaz is getting pissy because his Kaziness is being pointed out again.

Forum List

Back