Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

Are you guys just incapable of doing your own research?

When Obama was made president of Harvard Law Review, an article in the Newspaper from the time, back in 1990 says specifically that he was born in Hawaii....

Do you actually believe that Harvard gave him a foreign student grant, when they know he was born in Hawaii?

Seriously? You guys have lost it...completely lost your sanity and ability to actually discern truth from fiction.... that's not something I'd be so proud of, or stick by....

---------------------------------------------------------
First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review
By FOX BUTTERFIELD, Special to The New York Times
Published: February 6, 1990
BOSTON, Feb. 5—
The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as how he paid for his college or what grants or loans he got to go to college, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

Plenty of people get grants and loans to go to college, black and white....so what? What does this have to do with where he was birthed?
You ok? You seem flustered.
Not flustered at all...just trying to understand the reasoning behind your and others on this topic... when everything that you bring up, has been debunked for years? what's the purpose of that?

I can understand not liking Obama, or not liking his political stances....or even hating them.....but this crapola, which is unreasonable, illogical and a number of other things based on the actual FACTS that have been shown, is just downright silly and stupid imo.
Most of it is stupid. But really why not let some independent investigator look into his records. What are they hiding? Well other than all the destroyed email servers across the country, what are they hiding?

When Obama was made president of Harvard Law Review, an article in the Newspaper from the time, back in 1990 says specifically that he was born in Hawaii....

Do you actually believe that Harvard gave him a foreign student grant, when they know he was born in Hawaii?

Seriously? You guys have lost it...completely lost your sanity and ability to actually discern truth from fiction.... that's not something I'd be so proud of, or stick by....

BOSTON, Feb. 5—
The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

As far as how he paid for his college or what grants or loans he got to go to college, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

Plenty of people get grants and loans to go to college, black and white....so what? What does this have to do with where he was birthed?
Not flustered at all...just trying to understand the reasoning behind your and others on this topic... when everything that you bring up, has been debunked for years? what's the purpose of that?

I can understand not liking Obama, or not liking his political stances....or even hating them.....but this crapola, which is unreasonable, illogical and a number of other things based on the actual FACTS that have been shown, is just downright silly and stupid imo.

Your misunderstanding is understandable- you seem to believe that they have some 'reasoning', something other than blind partisan hatred of Obama- or as Redfish so 'colorfully' calls him 'half-breed' (because Birthers are no racists!)

You have no proof she did not go to Kenya.
Russell's Teapot.

"Russell wrote that if he claims that a teapot orbits the Sun somewhere in space between the Earth and Mars, it is nonsensical for him to expect others to believe him on the grounds that they cannot prove him wrong."

Therefore, if you claim Obama was born in Kenya, you have to prove Obama's mother went to Kenya.

I have no proof she did go.

Thus the claim Obama was born in Kenya collapses.

Last edited:

BOSTON, Feb. 5—

Most of it is stupid. But really why not let some independent investigator look into his records. What are they hiding? Well other than all the destroyed email servers across the country, what are they hiding?

Why don't Iet some 'independent investigator look into his records? I don't have access to them.

Why doesn't Obama? Why should he?

Really- why should he care that you want someone to go through his records looking for some dirt on him- he has been elected twice- he has no obligation to- nor should he oblige- a few whackjob political enemies.

Barack Hussein Obama has ruled like an Anti-American foreigner. So i can understand why so many believe he's not American. I've always considered him a NWO foreign plant. He was chosen and placed into power to destroy the fabric of America and especially its Constitution. A Trojan Horse.

His life is a mystery. No one really knows who he is. But regardless, once he's gone, let's hope & pray we don't get another NWO Globalist puppet. Having an actual American as our American President would be a good start towards recovery.

Russell's Teapot. If you claim Obama was born in Kenya, you have to prove Obama's mother went to Kenya.

And thus your claim Obama was born in Kenya collapses.
Did I claim he was born somewhere? I've asked for an investigation to find out for once and all. I've asked why I have to trust the word of a few people for this matter, when it should be so damn easy to find out for sure and not have to trust the word of a couple low paid government employees.

BOSTON, Feb. 5—

Why don't Iet some 'independent investigator look into his records? I don't have access to them.

Really- why should he care that you want someone to go through his records looking for some dirt on him- he has been elected twice- he has no obligation to- nor should he oblige- a few whackjob political enemies.
ROFL Obama's enemies include over half the country. But yes he was elected twice, by having more people vote in democrat districts that "EXIST" IN THOSE DISTRICTS. Nothing like 105% turn out to turn an election in your favor.

Russell's Teapot. If you claim Obama was born in Kenya, you have to prove Obama's mother went to Kenya.

Did I claim he was born somewhere? I've asked for an investigation to find out for once and all. I've asked why I have to trust the word of a few people for this matter, when it should be so damn easy to find out for sure and not have to trust the word of a couple low paid government employees.
The matter is settled. The claim Obama was born in Kenya has collapsed. It is therefore pointless and stupid to continue to demand an investigation to prove the non-existence of a Kenyan birth. Such demands strongly indicate a hypocritical and partisan motive.

The matter is settled. The claim Obama was born in Kenya has collapsed. It is therefore pointless and stupid to continue to demand an investigation to prove the non-existence of a Kenyan birth. Such demands strongly indicate a hypocritical and partisan motive.
Settled in your mind, maybe. It will never be settled in my mind till someone I trust more than a few government employees has done an independent investigation. Again, I have not demanded an Investigation. You keep saying the word demand, but I don't think you know what it means.

Hell you probably believe it was an accident that the IRS destroyed all those email servers and backups. Why should I give your obviously partisan point of view any weight at all?

Settled in your mind, maybe. It will never be settled in my mind

It is absolutely true it will never be settled in your mind. On that we agree.

It is because you are a partisan hack who is either unable, or refuses, to think critically. You will never accept the truth no matter how many experts or government investigators debunk your idiotic beliefs.

Hell you probably believe it was an accident that the IRS destroyed all those email servers and backups. Why should I give your obviously partisan point of view any weight at all?
Red herring.

LOL- as if Birthers would believe additional experts.

Here is what you Birthers have not believed so far.
  • Birth announcements in two Hawaii newspapers.
  • The listing of Obama's birth in Hawaii's Birth Index.
  • The legal birth certificate issued by the State of Hawaii
  • The verification by the Republican Director of Health that the BC was valid- and that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii
  • The confirmation by the Republican Governor of Hawaii that Obama was born in Hawaii.
  • The legal certified copy of Obama's original birth certificate- shown to reporters- posted online for Americans to see
  • The confirmation by the Democratic Director of Health that the certified copy was issued to Obama and that Obama was born in Hawaii
  • The legal confirmation by the Hawaiian Registrar of Records multiple times to various States that Barack Obama BC was accurate.
Why would anyone expect that Birthers would believe anything by anyone else?

As former Director of Health Fukino said years ago
Ex-Hawaii official denounces ludicrous birther claims - politics - More politics NBC News

No matter what state officials release on the issue, the "birthers" are going to question it, said Fukino. "They’re going to question the ink on which it was written or say it was fabricated," said Fukino. "The whole thing is silly."

And you keep proving her right

If you give a Birther a cookie- he will demand a glass of milk- if you give a Birther a glass of milk- he will demand a cookie.

BOSTON, Feb. 5—

ROFL Obama's enemies include over half the country. But yes he was elected twice, by having more people vote in democrat districts that "EXIST" IN THOSE DISTRICTS. Nothing like 105% turn out to turn an election in your favor.

Just another sign of your Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Settled in your mind, maybe. It will never be settled in my mind

It is absolutely true it will never be settled in your mind. On that we agree.

It is because you are a partisan hack who is either unable, or refuses, to think critically. You will never accept the truth no matter how many experts or government investigators debunk your idiotic beliefs.

Red herring.
Editing my text is against forum rules. Delete your post.

Oh yeah, I hate the guy with a passion. Absolutely despise him.

His life is a mystery. No one really knows who he is. .

If you think his life is a mystery- you are willfully ignorant. I know more about Obama than I ever knew about Bush or Clinton.

I know who his kindergarten teachers were.
I know who he took to his prom.

Your ignorance is not anyone elses problem.

• The verification by the Republican Director of Health that the BC was valid- and that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii
  • The confirmation by the Republican Governor of Hawaii that Obama was born in Hawaii.
  • The legal certified copy of Obama's original birth certificate- shown to reporters- posted online for Americans to see
  • The confirmation by the Democratic Director of Health that the certified copy was issued to Obama and that Obama was born in Hawaii
  • The legal confirmation by the Hawaiian Registrar of Records multiple times to various States that Barack Obama BC was accurate.

Ex-Hawaii official denounces ludicrous birther claims - politics - More politics NBC News

No matter what state officials release on the issue, the "birthers" are going to question it, said Fukino. "They’re going to question the ink on which it was written or say it was fabricated," said Fukino. "The whole thing is silly."

If you give a Birther a cookie- he will demand a glass of milk- if you give a Birther a glass of milk- he will demand a cookie.
Yeah well, why should we trust government officials, when government officials are paying cartels to buy machine guns from our government? Why should we trust government officials when government officials destroy public property to hide their illegal activities? Why should we trust government official when government officials are targeting us for drone strikes? Why should we trust government officials when government officials are reading our private emails and text messages without a warrant? What has this government done to make me want to trust it?

Last edited:

Oh yeah, I hate the guy with a passion. Absolutely despise him.

Absolutely obvious- every Birther I know started from that position and suddenly discovered an interest in Presidential eligiblity.

Yeah well, why should we trust government officials, when government officials are paying cartels to buy machine guns from our government? Why should we trust government officials when government officials destroy public property to hide their illegal activities?

You don't have to trust anyone. You can keep on Birtherin the rest of your life.

But if you don't trust any government official ever, well then of course you will refuse to believe any birth certificate- or drivers license- and certainly you will not trust any elevator as being safe.

You will demand your doctor provide additional verification that he is indeed licensed in your state, and when that traffic light turns red- you will demand proof that a government official authorized that light to turn red.

Be a Birther- embrace your Birtherism.

BOSTON, Feb. 5—

Birthers have spent millions to promote their conspiracy, why haven't they hired an independent private investigator to try to prove some of their accusations?

Obama should try to keep his privacy just like anyone else tries to keep their privacy within the law.....but plenty of private investigators STILL come up with results on what they are investigating or who they are investigating, without the permission of the person being investigated.

-Passenger lists from airlines flying to or from Kenya back in 1961
-Customs records from 1961 for Honolulu with her reentry in to the USA with child.
-US Passport records to see if his mother even had a passport when she was 17

etc etc etc etc

there is so much that could have been investigated by birthers, YET....these things aren't even touched by them, WHY?

Would it put an end to their conspiracy right quickly? and no more money to be made by blogging and right wing sites that rely on this topic to make their money? Who knows?

His life is a mystery. No one really knows who he is. .

If you think his life is a mystery- you are willfully ignorant. I know more about Obama than I ever knew about Bush or Clinton.

I know who his kindergarten teachers were.
I know who he took to his prom.

Your ignorance is not anyone elses problem.

His life is a mystery. Is he White? Is he Black? Is he Christian? Is he Muslim? Is he American? Who really knows? The answer could be 'all of the above.' A perfect NWO Globalist Trojan Horse.

Forum List

Back