YES!! House Judiciary Republicans Call For 2nd Special Counsel To Investigate Clinton, Comey, Lynch!

How many times do you want an investigation into the squeaky clean Obama Administration?

Fast and Furious
IRS-Gate
Illegal Spying on Americans, Senate, & USSC
Un-Constitutional / Un-Approved Wars
Killing Americans with personal Drone Assassination Program
Freed Taliban 5
Paid Terrorists and Iran Ransoms
Financed/Supplied/Armed/Trained/Protected/Defended Terrorists
Contempt of Court for Deep Water Drilling Ban
'Tell Vlad I will be more flexible after Re-election'
Ukraine / Russia Collusion
Illegal sharing of classified Info
Illegal unmasking of Americans
Felony Espionage for political reasons...

YOU ARE SUCH A LYING OBAMA NUT-HUGGER :p

If Sessions does not agree to and appoint a Special Counsel to investigate these 3 criminals he should be immediately FIRED.

The Name that comes to my mind immediately who should be selected to be the Special Counsel Lead is Rudolph 'Rudy' William Louis Giuliani...followed by Trey Gowdy, who unfortunately can not do so while maintaining his other responsibilities as an elected official.
3 criminals? List the indictments against them.
Look up the word criminal in the dictionary you freaking moron.

How many times do you want an investigation into the squeaky clean Obama Administration?

Fast and Furious
IRS-Gate
Freed Taliban 5

Talk about nothing burgers.
All were debunked or were nothing to begin with. Funny YOURE so butt hurt because of the mountain of evidence being compiled by Bob Mueller against Trump and his staff.,

As long as Mueller stays on the investigation and exposes Trump and his swamp creatures, I don't care what happens to Hilary. Let them investigate her so you conservatives can stop deflecting.

PROVEN CRIMES:

TREY GOWDY:
"Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her emails, either sent or received. Was that true?"

FBI DIRECTOR COMEY:
"That's not true."

TREY GOWDY:
"Secretary Clinton said, 'I did not e-mail any classified material to anyone on my e-mail, there is no classified material.' Was that true?"

FBI DIRECTOR COMEY:
"There was classified material emailed"

Republicans hit James Comey over Hillary Clinton email probe, say issue isn't over - CNNPolitics.com

I was wondering how long it would be before you lied. Please list the crimes Sec. Clinton was been convicted of.
Bwuhahaha...what a pathetic ploy from another pathetic snowflake trying to defend their proven criminal politician.

I never said she had been convicted...but I did point out her crimes, how Comey under oath laid out her crimes, exposed her crimes, and then gave some bullshit excuse why she should not be indicted by giving an excuse that is NOT a legally accepted defense for breaking the law.

YOU are a JOKE. Your continued attempt to defend proven criminals is embarrassing.

Being accused by your political opponent his hardly new nor is it proof of criminal activity.

Actually the FBI director explained why she was not charged with any crime.

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

Fast and Furious
IRS-Gate
Freed Taliban 5

All investigated by a republican congress, and no referrals returned to the US attorney for DC.

James Comey who was no friend of Hillary Clinton CONCLUDED no crimes worth prosecuting were committed.
After the week Trump has been having with one failure after another and his WH in total disarray you're desperate to change the subject.,
Trump does this all the time so YOU feel you have to copy the pussygrabber..

Being accused by your political opponent his hardly new nor is it proof of criminal activity.

WHY ON'T YOU TAKE OBAMA'S DIRECTOR OF THE FBI'S WORD FOR IT THAT SHE BROKE THE LAW?

TREY GOWDY:
"Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her emails, either sent or received. Was that true?"

FBI DIRECTOR COMEY:
"That's not true."

TREY GOWDY:
"Secretary Clinton said, 'I did not e-mail any classified material to anyone on my e-mail, there is no classified material.' Was that true?"

FBI DIRECTOR COMEY:

Republicans hit James Comey over Hillary Clinton email probe, say issue isn't over - CNNPolitics.com

Actually the FBI director explained why she was not charged with any crime.
Yes, because she was too stupid to know she was breaking the law. While completely believable, ignorance is not a legally acceptable defense for breaking the law / committing Felony Espionage...even for a Democrats. :p

PROVEN CRIMES:

TREY GOWDY:

FBI DIRECTOR COMEY:
"That's not true."

TREY GOWDY:

FBI DIRECTOR COMEY:

Moron is still focused on " emails."
That's the definition of being butthutt.

All investigated by a republican congress, and no referrals returned to the US attorney for DC.
The snowflakes are beginning to incoherently repeat themselves as the shock of what is about to happen settled in.

ROFLOL!

TREY GOWDY:

Trump:
"I grabbed them by the pussy, I can do that because i'm a celebrity"

TREY GOWDY:

Trump:
"I just start kissing them, I can't help myself"

I was wondering how long it would be before you lied. Please list the crimes Sec. Clinton was been convicted of.
Bwuhahaha...what a pathetic ploy from another pathetic snowflake trying to defend their proven criminal politician.

I never said she had been convicted...but I did point out her crimes, how Comey under oath laid out her crimes, exposed her crimes, and then gave some bullshit excuse why she should not be indicted by giving an excuse that is NOT a legally accepted defense for breaking the law.

YOU are a JOKE. Your continued attempt to defend proven criminals is embarrassing.
BTW, since she never went to trial, she is still eligible to be sentenced for all of those crimes. he ain't too bright.

Maybe in Russia they go straight to sentencing before a political opponent is even charged with a crime. But this ain't Russia, yet......

Trump, as president, continues to obliterate the Constitution but Easy wants to go after a private citizen.
Too damn funny,
You're way too easy..

James Comey who was no friend of Hillary Clinton CONCLUDED no crimes worth prosecuting were committed.

You snowflakes can NOT stop lying...

TREY GOWDY:
FBI DIRECTOR COMEY:
"That's not true."

TREY GOWDY:
FBI DIRECTOR COMEY:

Comey gave a bogus defense of Hillary after he made it clear she DID break the law.

No friend of Hillary? His wife received money from the Clinton Foundation.

WHY ARE SNOWFLAKES DEFENDING THE MOST CORRUPT / CRIMINAL FORMER PRESIDENTIAL ADMINISTRATION, MOST CRIMINAL FAILED CANDIDATE, AND MOST SELF-EXPOSING CRIMINAL PARTY IN US HISTORY?

The snowflakes are beginning to incoherently repeat themselves as the shock of what is about to happen settled in.

ROFLOL!
You don't want to know if your president is a crook and most likely is... but you want to prosecute someone over EMAILS.
These Russia investigations have you so spooked it's hilarious..

WHY ARE SNOWFLAKES DEFENDING THE MOST CORRUPT / CRIMINAL FORMER PRESIDENTIAL ADMINISTRATION, MOST CRIMINAL FAILED CANDIDATE, AND MOST SELF-EXPOSING CRIMINAL PARTY IN US HISTORY?

We're defending the rule of law. We are not Russia, no matter how hard Trump tries. People are not criminals until determined by a court of law. The court of public opinion doesn't have a say.

Forum List

Back