Yes, I'm a Conservative, But SOME Rent Control IS Necesary

I care because I am a tax payer and I care what our taxes are used for.

It is not drama to ask why you think you deserve to receive tax payer fund when you do not need them and are capable of working?
I am a taxpayer as well and have a problem wasting all that money on a worthless and alleged, war on poverty for over a generation. We need an automatically stabilizing solution on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

I am a taxpayer as well and have a problem wasting all that money on a worthless and alleged, war on poverty for over a generation. We need an automatically stabilizing solution on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

You pay taxes? You refuse to work. What taxes do you pay?

I am not defending wars, either real or on poverty. You are sidestepping yet again.

Whenever I circulate capital general taxes get paid.

Because, silly right-winger, it is not about me but about our economy.

You cannot tax us into prosperity.

One more time, why do you think you deserve to receive tax payer fund when you do not need them and are capable of working?

What makes you so special that the rest of us should have what we earned forcibly taken from us to provide you with an income you do not need.

You cannot tax us into prosperity.

One more time, why do you think you deserve to receive tax payer fund when you do not need them and are capable of working?

What makes you so special that the rest of us should have what we earned forcibly taken from us to provide you with an income you do not need.
So what. You are the one special pleading that conclusion. Solving simple poverty is an economic stimulus.

So what. You are the one special pleading that conclusion. Solving simple poverty is an economic stimulus.
And the welfare programs can do that. But they are set up for those who need assistance to survive.

Someone who is capable of taking care of themselves should do so.

Why do you think you deserve to receive tax payer funds when you do not need them and are capable of working?

And the welfare programs can do that. But they are set up for those who need assistance to survive.

Someone who is capable of taking care of themselves should do so.

Why do you think you deserve to receive tax payer funds when you do not need them and are capable of working?
How did you come up with your conclusions? Equal protection of the laws is simpler.

How did you come up with your conclusions? Equal protection of the laws is simpler.

There is already equal protection under the law. I have explained it until I am blue in the face.

Why do you think you deserve to receive tax payer fund when you do not need them and are capable of working?

There is already equal protection under the law. I have explained it until I am blue in the face.

Why do you think you deserve to receive tax payer fund when you do not need them and are capable of working?
All you have shown is that you don't understand the law. You are welcome to come to Court instead of just being a storyteller here on this commercial forum.

I understand plenty. You choose to ignore facts that are inconvenient.

I also understand that you still refuse to answer the question.
Right-wing fantasy is all right-wingers have. No judge has to put up with your stories, why should I?

Right-wing fantasy is all right-wingers have. No judge has to put up with your stories, why should I?

You don't have to put up with anything. Just like no judge will put up with your court case.

But I will tell you what will happen if, by some miracle, you should win your ludicrous case. If your case wins and unemployment compensation has to be made available to every single person without a job, you would not get a check.

Given the billions of dollars that it would cost states and the federal gov't, the Unemployment Compensation program would be closed down. There is no way the nation and the various states could afford what you want. The burden would be shifted to the existing welfare programs.

Now, can you answer the question I asked? No dodging and dancing. Just a simple, direct answer to a simple and direct question.

And what I said stands.

And unlike you, liar, I fully participate in these discussions.
This is the issue:

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

This is the issue:

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

As I have explained over and over and over, there is no abridgement of privileges or immunities in the UC laws.

And, as I have explained, you will not receive UC even if you do manage to convince a judge that there is.

Forum List

Back