yes, kids, he really is this stupid

Correct, but they are morons and morons vote and protest.

Look at how they turned this into a war with the NRA! The NRA had absolutely nothing to do with this shooter, and yet, the MSM is trying to hold them responsible. You don't think people believe it? Look at the forums discussing this topic. They are full of (now) anti-NRA folks. They believe what they are told.
Did you see the NRA chief speak yesterday..he is an ass.

Why? His organization is under attack and he defended it. What did he say that was incorrect?

Well it just goes to show you how 2 people views can look at it differently.. I thought he was blaming everyone and everything except the NRA.. I didn't like him one bit.

And do you think he would have opined if nobody brought up the NRA?

His address was not aggressive, it was defensive. What he explained is how politicians want to shift blame to his organization from their responsibilities; how they are using this tragedy (like they have so many times in the past) to promote their political agenda.

Democrats are not talking about solving this potential problem, they are talking about how to get their agenda across.
Well perhaps..but you need to remember that the assault weapons were banned until 2002 and the GOP kept it that way..it is not like it is something new.

The NRA has lined the pockets of Congress to favor them to vote their way.. this is what people are angry about If the people alone voted that way well that is different.

The big money coming into our congress from both sides is corrupt ..

What are you talking about?
Diane Feinstein's ( D) assault weapons ban expired in 2004 and it was not renewed by a Republican congress.

No I will give him credit..

Also everytime Obama made a speech , I would turn on Fox news who ripped him apart, to the point of lying..

Yeah, don't you just hate that?

I want you to watch this video and tell me every time the CNN host said "Trump wants to arm ALL teachers."

CNN's Toobin: Trump's Idea To Arm Teachers Is "Insane"

That is nothing compared to these mean horrible hateful news people.

Right, because the MSM treated GW so fairly.

Several books written against him, a couple of movies, and even a video game where the goal was to kill GW.

We have AM radio and Fox news. That's it. You on the left have the rest. You have MSMBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, the indoctrination in public schools and colleges. But you're calling foul?

I think social media has made it much worse.. there are more stations like The Blaze , talk show people..
  • Rush Limbaugh.
  • Sean Hannity.
  • Ed Schultz.
  • Mark Levin.

Don’t forget Stephanie Miller, Randi Rhodes, Thom Hartmann, Ed Schultz, Bill Press, Norman Goldman and Mike Malloy, some of the best hate DJs in the media.

I once listened to Mark Levin on the radio, and I was shocked. Now he has a show on Fox News..

Why? His organization is under attack and he defended it. What did he say that was incorrect?

Well it just goes to show you how 2 people views can look at it differently.. I thought he was blaming everyone and everything except the NRA.. I didn't like him one bit.

His address was not aggressive, it was defensive. What he explained is how politicians want to shift blame to his organization from their responsibilities; how they are using this tragedy (like they have so many times in the past) to promote their political agenda.

Democrats are not talking about solving this potential problem, they are talking about how to get their agenda across.
Well perhaps..but you need to remember that the assault weapons were banned until 2002 and the GOP kept it that way..it is not like it is something new.

The NRA has lined the pockets of Congress to favor them to vote their way.. this is what people are angry about If the people alone voted that way well that is different.

Diane Feinstein's ( D) assault weapons ban expired in 2004 and it was not renewed by a Republican congress.

Provisions of the 1994 ban. The Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Act (the Federal AssaultWeapons Ban) was enacted as part of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994. The prohibitions expired on September 13, 2004.

generally, yes

if you'd care to be more specific, feel free

it's not the press' fault that he's an incompetent asshat surrounded by even bigger asshats

And it's not his MSM's fault their reporting on Trump is over 80% negative all the time either, huh?
And it's not his MSM's fault their reporting on Trump is over 80% negative all the time either, huh?

Not much to work with.

View attachment 178697

No, nothing to work with. A booming economy, a strong stock market, housing prices on the rise, more work than workers, lower taxes, business and consumer confidence at record levels, jobs coming back, what could they possible report positive on?
All of which was going on before Trump... Fewer new jobs in 2017 then in 2016. And no improvement yet with these tax cuts that will make the deficit huge for no good reason.

I'ts 1.5 trillion dollars; less than 1/5 of what DumBama spent. And even then, with all the new economic activity, it's likely it will be self-funding via increased tax revenue.
But this is in Good Times where as Obama spent seven or eight trillion bailing out W and the GOP depression and assisting the victims with unemployment and Welfare... What you dupes don't even know about.

Correct, but they are morons and morons vote and protest.

Look at how they turned this into a war with the NRA! The NRA had absolutely nothing to do with this shooter, and yet, the MSM is trying to hold them responsible. You don't think people believe it? Look at the forums discussing this topic. They are full of (now) anti-NRA folks. They believe what they are told.

This is true, however in the 2016 primaries, the Republicans collected 640 million dollars for all candidates to split up. The NRA contributed about 4 million dollars of that money, so they don't have as much influence as you think.

The power is in the vote less than money, and Republicans understand that we constituents are strong 2nd Amendment supporters; NRA or not.

The Democrats blaming the NRA for this school tragedy is no less ridiculous than the Republicans blaming Planned Parenthood for conditioning us to be more acceptable to taking human life. It's just a ridiculous argument and political at best.

Between grievances about “atrocities” committed by the “crooked media,” President Trump paused during Friday's speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference to reminisce about the good old days.

“They used to treat me so good, too, before I ran for office,” Trump said of the press. “I used to get the greatest publicity. A friend of mine said to me, ‘You know, you used to be the king of getting great publicity. What happened?’ I said, ‘Well, I have a lot of views that they're opposed to for a lot of bad reasons.’ ”

Trump has never seemed to understand why seeking and ultimately occupying the nation's highest office should bring more intense scrutiny than hosting “The Apprentice” or building towers and golf courses.

When I won, I said, ‘Well, the one thing good is now I'll get good press,’ ” he told the Associated Press last year. “And it got worse. … So that was one thing that is a little bit of a surprise to me. I thought the press would become better, and it actually, in my opinion, got more nasty.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/02/23/trump-seems-to-miss-his-old-life/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_fix-trumplife-141pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.393c7f9f0a60

he's almost as stupid as the morons that voted for him

:lol:
Is he wrong?

generally, yes

if you'd care to be more specific, feel free

it's not the press' fault that he's an incompetent asshat surrounded by even bigger asshats

No it's not. If he doesn't like negative coverage, he shouldn't do so much dumb ass shit. Nixon had a lot of negative coverage too.

Gee, and what did Nixon and Trump have in common????
They are both crooks.

This is true, however in the 2016 primaries, the Republicans collected 640 million dollars for all candidates to split up. The NRA contributed about 4 million dollars of that money, so they don't have as much influence as you think.

The power is in the vote less than money, and Republicans understand that we constituents are strong 2nd Amendment supporters; NRA or not.

The Democrats blaming the NRA for this school tragedy is no less ridiculous than the Republicans blaming Planned Parenthood for conditioning us to be more acceptable to taking human life. It's just a ridiculous argument and political at best.

Congress should not be paid off..not one bit. when someone contributes to a campaign it needs to be much more transparent.

Big Pharma is in bed with the FDA, who is in bed with congress, it is so damn corrupt Ray.

They all want something in return.

Provisions of the 1994 ban. The Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Act (the Federal AssaultWeapons Ban) was enacted as part of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994. The prohibitions expired on September 13, 2004.

Correct, but you originally said 2002.
That's why I wondered what the 2002 one was about.

Not much to work with.

View attachment 178697

No, nothing to work with. A booming economy, a strong stock market, housing prices on the rise, more work than workers, lower taxes, business and consumer confidence at record levels, jobs coming back, what could they possible report positive on?
All of which was going on before Trump... Fewer new jobs in 2017 then in 2016. And no improvement yet with these tax cuts that will make the deficit huge for no good reason.

I'ts 1.5 trillion dollars; less than 1/5 of what DumBama spent. And even then, with all the new economic activity, it's likely it will be self-funding via increased tax revenue.
But this is in Good Times where as Obama spent seven or eight trillion bailing out W and the GOP depression and assisting the victims with unemployment and Welfare... What you dupes don't even know about.

What he spent money on was to support unions, advance alternative energy, and expand welfare programs that people didn't need to be on.

That didn't do anything for our economy. The slowest recovery growth since WWII. And if not for the reduction of fuel prices, he would have been a total failure.

Trump removed hundreds of job killing regulations. He lowered taxes on our job creators. He proved once again that trickle down does work as millions of blue collar workers received pay raises and bonuses on top of the additional pay their tax cuts provided. The economy is reacting.

Now I dare you to show me one proven thing DumBama has done that had a direct affect on the economy and explain the dynamics of it.

Congress should not be paid off..not one bit. when someone contributes to a campaign it needs to be much more transparent.

Big Pharma is in bed with the FDA, who is in bed with congress, it is so damn corrupt Ray.

They all want something in return.

So how are unions and environmentalists different? How are trail lawyers different? Ever wonder why you need to shift through five pages of "Warnings" in the instruction manual when you buy a toaster? Ever wonder why somebody has the ability to sue McDonald's because they spilled hot coffee on themselves?

Unfortunately, there is no way to take the money out of politics. The McCain/ Finegold bill was a disaster. Now, instead of giving money to the candidates, they give money to PAC's who accept no responsibility for what they claim.

I mean think about it. You can now spend more time in jail for beating your dog than beating your wife.

Yeah, don't you just hate that?

I want you to watch this video and tell me every time the CNN host said "Trump wants to arm ALL teachers."

CNN's Toobin: Trump's Idea To Arm Teachers Is "Insane"

That is nothing compared to these mean horrible hateful news people.

Right, because the MSM treated GW so fairly.

Several books written against him, a couple of movies, and even a video game where the goal was to kill GW.

We have AM radio and Fox news. That's it. You on the left have the rest. You have MSMBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, the indoctrination in public schools and colleges. But you're calling foul?

I think social media has made it much worse.. there are more stations like The Blaze , talk show people..
  • Rush Limbaugh.
  • Sean Hannity.
  • Ed Schultz.
  • Mark Levin.

Don’t forget Stephanie Miller, Randi Rhodes, Thom Hartmann, Ed Schultz, Bill Press, Norman Goldman and Mike Malloy, some of the best hate DJs in the media.

I once listened to Mark Levin on the radio, and I was shocked. Now he has a show on Fox News..

Randi Rhodes advocated killing Bush when he won a 2nd term. I don’t watch FOX.

What he spent money on was to support unions, advance alternative energy, and expand welfare programs that people didn't need to be on.

That didn't do anything for our economy. The slowest recovery growth since WWII. And if not for the reduction of fuel prices, he would have been a total failure.

Trump removed hundreds of job killing regulations. He lowered taxes on our job creators. He proved once again that trickle down does work as millions of blue collar workers received pay raises and bonuses on top of the additional pay their tax cuts provided. The economy is reacting.

Now I dare you to show me one proven thing DumBama has done that had a direct affect on the economy and explain the dynamics of it.

FDR did that same type of policy idea in the 30's and it got the same results as Obama's, slow recovery.

FDR did that same type of policy idea in the 30's and it got the same results as Obama's, slow recovery.
Of course it was a slow recovery. It's like somebody in a 6 month coma recovering slowly. The economy was ready to have a sheet thrown over it, and a toe tag attached.

Between grievances about “atrocities” committed by the “crooked media,” President Trump paused during Friday's speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference to reminisce about the good old days.

“They used to treat me so good, too, before I ran for office,” Trump said of the press. “I used to get the greatest publicity. A friend of mine said to me, ‘You know, you used to be the king of getting great publicity. What happened?’ I said, ‘Well, I have a lot of views that they're opposed to for a lot of bad reasons.’ ”

Trump has never seemed to understand why seeking and ultimately occupying the nation's highest office should bring more intense scrutiny than hosting “The Apprentice” or building towers and golf courses.

When I won, I said, ‘Well, the one thing good is now I'll get good press,’ ” he told the Associated Press last year. “And it got worse. … So that was one thing that is a little bit of a surprise to me. I thought the press would become better, and it actually, in my opinion, got more nasty.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/02/23/trump-seems-to-miss-his-old-life/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_fix-trumplife-141pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.393c7f9f0a60

he's almost as stupid as the morons that voted for him

:lol:
Is he wrong?

he was a better reality show host than president. he was good at the former....sucks at the latter.

he should stop whining.

He did nothing to expand welfare, that was just more people out of work and not able to find jobs, dope.

Of course it was a slow recovery. It's like somebody in a 6 month coma recovering slowly. The economy was ready to have a sheet thrown over it, and a toe tag attached.
Of course it was a slow recovery... But we had the best economy in the world after 2012... It's not easy to have a boo m when the whole world is screwed.

Of course it was a slow recovery... But we had the best economy in the world after 2012... It's not easy to have a boo m when the whole world is screwed.

We actually outperformed a lot of the world. The UK followed the republican model of fiscal control, and they went into a double dip recession, while we went through 7 years of continuous job creation.

The stimulus worked wonders except in dupe world... All you have to do is leave our wonderful economy alone and it grows like this dot-dot-dot seven years of solid growth and the best economy in the world without any GOP corrupt bubble like Trump is working on now...

The stimulus worked wonders except in dupe world... All you have to do is leave our wonderful economy alone and it grows like this dot-dot-dot seven years of solid growth and the best economy in the world without any GOP corrupt bubble like Trump is working on now...

You know the stock market crash was 1929, and the economy went into the toilet until after FDR took over in 1933.

Forum List

Back