yes, kids, he really is this stupid

Between grievances about “atrocities” committed by the “crooked media,” President Trump paused during Friday's speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference to reminisce about the good old days.

“They used to treat me so good, too, before I ran for office,” Trump said of the press. “I used to get the greatest publicity. A friend of mine said to me, ‘You know, you used to be the king of getting great publicity. What happened?’ I said, ‘Well, I have a lot of views that they're opposed to for a lot of bad reasons.’ ”

Trump has never seemed to understand why seeking and ultimately occupying the nation's highest office should bring more intense scrutiny than hosting “The Apprentice” or building towers and golf courses.

When I won, I said, ‘Well, the one thing good is now I'll get good press,’ ” he told the Associated Press last year. “And it got worse. … So that was one thing that is a little bit of a surprise to me. I thought the press would become better, and it actually, in my opinion, got more nasty.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/02/23/trump-seems-to-miss-his-old-life/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_fix-trumplife-141pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.393c7f9f0a60

he's almost as stupid as the morons that voted for him

:lol:
Is he wrong?

generally, yes

if you'd care to be more specific, feel free

it's not the press' fault that he's an incompetent asshat surrounded by even bigger asshats

And it's not his MSM's fault their reporting on Trump is over 80% negative all the time either, huh?
And it's not his MSM's fault their reporting on Trump is over 80% negative all the time either, huh?

Not much to work with.

View attachment 178697

No, nothing to work with. A booming economy, a strong stock market, housing prices on the rise, more work than workers, lower taxes, business and consumer confidence at record levels, jobs coming back, what could they possible report positive on?

No I will give him credit..

Also everytime Obama made a speech , I would turn on Fox news who ripped him apart, to the point of lying..

Yeah, don't you just hate that?

I want you to watch this video and tell me every time the CNN host said "Trump wants to arm ALL teachers."

CNN's Toobin: Trump's Idea To Arm Teachers Is "Insane"

Toobin's a leftist moron, I'm glad liberals trust him ... :wink_2:

I don't recall Trump ever saying he wanted to arm, "All" teachers..

That's the point I was making. But you know how liberals are. They are headline voters.

So this jerk off at CNN tells the sheep that Trump wants ALL teachers to be armed, and they just take his word for it. They actually believe that Trump wants to make it mandatory. They believe he wants to force Mz Crabtree to carry a 45 in a back holster while she teaches. They certainly are not going to dig up the video or audio of what he actually said.

Also everytime Obama made a speech , I would turn on Fox news who ripped him apart, to the point of lying..

I want you to watch this video and tell me every time the CNN host said "Trump wants to arm ALL teachers."

That is nothing compared to these mean horrible hateful news people.

Right, because the MSM treated GW so fairly.

Several books written against him, a couple of movies, and even a video game where the goal was to kill GW.

We have AM radio and Fox news. That's it. You on the left have the rest. You have MSMBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, the indoctrination in public schools and colleges. But you're calling foul?

I think social media has made it much worse.. there are more stations like The Blaze , talk show people..
  • Rush Limbaugh.
  • Sean Hannity.
  • Ed Schultz.
  • Mark Levin.

That's the point I was making. But you know how liberals are. They are headline voters.

So this jerk off at CNN tells the sheep that Trump wants ALL teachers to be armed, and they just take his word for it. They actually believe that Trump wants to make it mandatory. They believe he wants to force Mz Crabtree to carry a 45 in a back holster while she teaches. They certainly are not going to dig up the video or audio of what he actually said.

No one said that Ray.. if they did well they are morons...I personally do not think that a teacher should be responsible for that .I do like the idea of retired Vets though.

Several books written against him, a couple of movies, and even a video game where the goal was to kill GW.

We have AM radio and Fox news. That's it. You on the left have the rest. You have MSMBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, the indoctrination in public schools and colleges. But you're calling foul?

I think social media has made it much worse.. there are more stations like The Blaze , talk show people..
  • Rush Limbaugh.
  • Sean Hannity.
  • Ed Schultz.
  • Mark Levin.

Correct, there are. At one time, there was no opposition to the MSM. But even the opposition today pales in comparison to the big three. Fox is number one on cable. But cable news viewers are a minority in this country. And let's not forget the taxpayer funded outlets like PBS and NPR.

No one said that Ray.. if they did well they are morons...I personally do not think that a teacher should be responsible for that .I do like the idea of retired Vets though.

Correct, but they are morons and morons vote and protest.

Look at how they turned this into a war with the NRA! The NRA had absolutely nothing to do with this shooter, and yet, the MSM is trying to hold them responsible. You don't think people believe it? Look at the forums discussing this topic. They are full of (now) anti-NRA folks. They believe what they are told.

• Rush Limbaugh.
  • Sean Hannity.
  • Ed Schultz.
  • Mark Levin.

Correct, there are. At one time, there was no opposition to the MSM. But even the opposition today pales in comparison to the big three. Fox is number one on cable. But cable news viewers are a minority in this country. And let's not forget the taxpayer funded outlets like PBS and NPR.

Obama got slammed by the Tea Party, even Trump made Obama's life hell. Trump is a bully, he makes so many people mad..if he would just stay off of twitter...that is what is bringing him down.

Look at how they turned this into a war with the NRA! The NRA had absolutely nothing to do with this shooter, and yet, the MSM is trying to hold them responsible. You don't think people believe it? Look at the forums discussing this topic. They are full of (now) anti-NRA folks. They believe what they are told.
Did you see the NRA chief speak yesterday..he is an ass.

Why? His organization is under attack and he defended it. What did he say that was incorrect?

• Rush Limbaugh.
  • Sean Hannity.
  • Ed Schultz.
  • Mark Levin.

Obama got slammed by the Tea Party, even Trump made Obama's life hell. Trump is a bully, he makes so many people mad..if he would just stay off of twitter...that is what is bringing him down.

I disagree. I love the fact that he speaks directly to the people on social media, and that disarms the MSM from misconstruing his words.. He is leaving them helpless.

One of the reasons Trump won is because he's not a professional politician who gets advice on everything he says from advisors. He talks about politics the way most of us do: at work, family gatherings, at the bar.

At the very least, you have to admit he is the most entertaining President of our lifetime.

Why? His organization is under attack and he defended it. What did he say that was incorrect?

Well it just goes to show you how 2 people views can look at it differently.. I thought he was blaming everyone and everything except the NRA.. I didn't like him one bit.

• Rush Limbaugh.
  • Sean Hannity.
  • Ed Schultz.
  • Mark Levin.

I disagree. I love the fact that he speaks directly to the people on social media, and that disarms the MSM from misconstruing his words.. He is leaving them helpless.

One of the reasons Trump won is because he's not a professional politician who gets advice on everything he says from advisors. He talks about politics the way most of us do: at work, family gatherings, at the bar.

At the very least, you have to admit he is the most entertaining President of our lifetime.

Yes it was a tool to win, Obama used the internet to win as well..
but now we really can not trust the internet with all of the fake news from the Russians

Between grievances about “atrocities” committed by the “crooked media,” President Trump paused during Friday's speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference to reminisce about the good old days.

“They used to treat me so good, too, before I ran for office,” Trump said of the press. “I used to get the greatest publicity. A friend of mine said to me, ‘You know, you used to be the king of getting great publicity. What happened?’ I said, ‘Well, I have a lot of views that they're opposed to for a lot of bad reasons.’ ”

Trump has never seemed to understand why seeking and ultimately occupying the nation's highest office should bring more intense scrutiny than hosting “The Apprentice” or building towers and golf courses.

When I won, I said, ‘Well, the one thing good is now I'll get good press,’ ” he told the Associated Press last year. “And it got worse. … So that was one thing that is a little bit of a surprise to me. I thought the press would become better, and it actually, in my opinion, got more nasty.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/02/23/trump-seems-to-miss-his-old-life/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_fix-trumplife-141pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.393c7f9f0a60

Is he wrong?

generally, yes

it's not the press' fault that he's an incompetent asshat surrounded by even bigger asshats

do stupid shit

win stupid prizes

the man is a dumpster fire, and you clowns line up to kiss his ass

btw, when people use the term msm, i discount their iq by 50%

you didn't have much to start with, either
Yet his popularity continues to soar.

Your drug addiction and the fact you haven't breathed free air in five years havecleft you bitter and out of touch. I will pray for a quick end for you.

Well it just goes to show you how 2 people views can look at it differently.. I thought he was blaming everyone and everything except the NRA.. I didn't like him one bit.

And do you think he would have opined if nobody brought up the NRA?

His address was not aggressive, it was defensive. What he explained is how politicians want to shift blame to his organization from their responsibilities; how they are using this tragedy (like they have so many times in the past) to promote their political agenda.

Democrats are not talking about solving this potential problem, they are talking about how to get their agenda across.

Is he wrong?

generally, yes

Not much to work with.

View attachment 178697

No, nothing to work with. A booming economy, a strong stock market, housing prices on the rise, more work than workers, lower taxes, business and consumer confidence at record levels, jobs coming back, what could they possible report positive on?
All of which was going on before Trump... Fewer new jobs in 2017 then in 2016. And no improvement yet with these tax cuts that will make the deficit huge for no good reason.

Is he wrong?

generally, yes

Not much to work with.

View attachment 178697

All of which was going on before Trump... Fewer new jobs in 2017 then in 2016. And no improvement yet with these tax cuts that will make the deficit huge for no good reason.
And will end up being a tax cut for the ridiculously bloatedMega rich and giant corporations only...

• Rush Limbaugh.
  • Sean Hannity.
  • Ed Schultz.
  • Mark Levin.

Yes it was a tool to win, Obama used the internet to win as well..
but now we really can not trust the internet with all of the fake news from the Russians

Who ever put full faith in the internet before?

Through social media and even this forum, people are able to say what they really feel. Isn't that what you want? I know that's what I want.

Is he wrong?

generally, yes

Not much to work with.

View attachment 178697

I'ts 1.5 trillion dollars; less than 1/5 of what DumBama spent. And even then, with all the new economic activity, it's likely it will be self-funding via increased tax revenue.

And do you think he would have opined if nobody brought up the NRA?

His address was not aggressive, it was defensive. What he explained is how politicians want to shift blame to his organization from their responsibilities; how they are using this tragedy (like they have so many times in the past) to promote their political agenda.

Democrats are not talking about solving this potential problem, they are talking about how to get their agenda across.
Well perhaps..but you need to remember that the assault weapons were banned until 2002 and the GOP kept it that way..it is not like it is something new.

The NRA has lined the pockets of Congress to favor them to vote their way.. this is what people are angry about If the people alone voted that way well that is different.

The big money coming into our congress from both sides is corrupt ..

• Rush Limbaugh.
  • Sean Hannity.
  • Ed Schultz.
  • Mark Levin.

Don’t forget Stephanie Miller, Randi Rhodes, Thom Hartmann, Ed Schultz, Bill Press, Norman Goldman and Mike Malloy, some of the best hate DJs in the media.

Forum List

Back