YES!!!! North Charleston Murderer Officer Slager INDICTED

There may be a question of whether the cop knew he was unarmed. He apparently shot the cop with his own taser and if the cop thought he was still in possession of it then the entire scenario changes. I'm waiting for evidence in trial.

Slager's report is at odds with his actions recorded on the video ergo he was lying. The only question is the extent of his lying.

I have no doubt whatsoever that his report was written to make himself appear to be a "victim acting in self defense".
The video is partial and may be edited. We don't know. Let's see what comes up in trial.

The videos are long enough to see him pull Scott over in his squad car, then standing and talking to him when he turns and runs, shooting him in the fucking back, THEN moving the taser to the side of Scott's body to lie about what happened.

Sorry, he was arrested immediately and denied bail, if that means anything inside your empty head and partial azz.
See, I believe in waiting for evidence at trial instead of convicting people on a humbug like you do in your thread.
Again, the Eric Garner video should have taught the lesson to not jump to conclusions based on videos and especially partial and sporadic videos.

The Eric Garner video should have taught you that he died from an illegal chokehold by a cop, you stupid idiot. That was verified by the coroner. Your head is even more empty than I thought.

he died from many things.

Slager's report is at odds with his actions recorded on the video ergo he was lying. The only question is the extent of his lying.

I have no doubt whatsoever that his report was written to make himself appear to be a "victim acting in self defense".
The video is partial and may be edited. We don't know. Let's see what comes up in trial.

The videos are long enough to see him pull Scott over in his squad car, then standing and talking to him when he turns and runs, shooting him in the fucking back, THEN moving the taser to the side of Scott's body to lie about what happened.

Sorry, he was arrested immediately and denied bail, if that means anything inside your empty head and partial azz.
See, I believe in waiting for evidence at trial instead of convicting people on a humbug like you do in your thread.
Again, the Eric Garner video should have taught the lesson to not jump to conclusions based on videos and especially partial and sporadic videos.

The Eric Garner video should have taught you that he died from an illegal chokehold by a cop, you stupid idiot. That was verified by the coroner. Your head is even more empty than I thought.

he died from many things.

According to medical examiner spokeswoman Julie Bolcer, Garner was killed by “…the compression of his chest and prone positioning during physical restraint by police…

Forum List

Back