• Yes, Republicans would

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No, republicans wouldnt

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
If Mexico attacked the US, and a republican president(not trump)decided to throw all Mexican nationals in concentration camps, would democrats support that?
Would republicans?

They all ready have been. Named MS # (use your imagination). Nobody does shit.I will. I live in Costa Rica and the first tattoed motherfuckers that show up near me with a spray can are dead meat. The cops are my buddies and wont say shit...they'll probably bring coffee...and ask me to play with their pistols. Gringo Gunsmith

If Mexico attacked the US, and a republican president(not trump)decided to throw all Mexican nationals in concentration camps, would democrats support that?
Would republicans?
Republic do now.

I specifically said not trump because I didn't want the dems to break their keyboard over one click :lol:

Well in today time if Mexico invaded, well they are already here, so how would they invade?
Through customs, by bus..Seeking gainful employment
how-many-ms-13-gang-members-animals-have-been-arrested-for-murder-in-the-us.jpg

They all ready have been. Named MS # (use your imagination). Nobody does shit.I will. I live in Costa Rica and the first tattoed motherfuckers that show up near me with a spray can are dead meat. The cops are my buddies and wont say shit...they'll probably bring coffee...and ask me to play with their pistols. Gringo Gunsmith

Bad thinking.
There is no basis in a democratic republic for ANY drug laws.
And cops are no ones buddies, and instead are just mercenaries doing what ever those who pay them say.
The war on drugs is completely illegal, and the gangs are freedom fighters.

The US violated the treaties, such as the Gadsden Purchase, the Treaty of Guadalupe Hildalgo, etc., so should be invaded.
There were almost a million Mexicans living on the land the US got from Mexico, like FL, NV, UT, CA, AZ, NM, TX, etc., and the Mexicans who owned land there were supposed to have their rights protected.
Instead, various US gangs, like the Texas Rangers massacred them and drove most of them out.

The Porvenir Massacre of 1918 was just one of them.

Forum List

Back