Yes, There Was Collusion

Robert Mueller’s Six Cases for Collusion

Mueller details six separate incidences

He couldn't find "criminal conspiracy" but plenty of collusion
Yet Nancy Pelosi REFUSES to impeach the treasonous Trump! The only thing preventing JUSTICE is YOUR party leader!

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?
There is no possibility of impeachment until the Senate republicans have been clean long enough for the orange to fade from their lips.
Lousy excuse.
The House can vote to impeach.
Put the pukes on record for protecting the traitor!

So why lie for two years promising impeachment and all we heard was overwhelming evidence.

And you still want MORE investigations and YOU say you STILL won’t impeach because the Senate won’t pass it?

You get a Gold Medal in hyperbole spinning.
House leadership has said all along there was no point as long as republicans continue to fellate tRump in the Senate.

Go peddle your fake news elsewhere, child.

Yet Nancy Pelosi REFUSES to impeach the treasonous Trump! The only thing preventing JUSTICE is YOUR party leader!

There is no possibility of impeachment until the Senate republicans have been clean long enough for the orange to fade from their lips.
Lousy excuse.

So why lie for two years promising impeachment and all we heard was overwhelming evidence.

And you still want MORE investigations and YOU say you STILL won’t impeach because the Senate won’t pass it?

House leadership has said all along there was no point as long as republicans continue to fellate tRump in the Senate.

Liar.
Then why investigate anything.

NOW DANCE!!!

You know it's crossed over to a religious faith now--Russian Collusion. We should really call it The Church of Russian Collusion.

We have a lot of zealots here among us too
Funny, coming from a worshiper of Cheeto Jesus.
Why cant you pos ever prove any of your claims?
You can't tell she's a tRumpkin from her posts?

You're even dumber than I thought.

Lousy excuse.

COWARDS!!

Lousy excuse.

Liar.

NOW DANCE!!!
Ya still got a little orange on yer lip there, kid.

Lousy excuse.

Liar.

NOW DANCE!!!
YOU ARE THE ONE PROTECTING TRUMP, ORANGE GOO!

What exactly has The Donald done that would suggest he needs Impeaching? Oh hold on, I forgot....it's THIS isn't IT?

upload_2019-4-20_14-14-13.png

You know it's crossed over to a religious faith now--Russian Collusion. We should really call it The Church of Russian Collusion.

You have me confused with you folks, see. We don't make idols out of our politicians, complete with fainting girls and fake Greek columns. And halos. That was Obama you worshiped. We don't worship. We just vote.

Oh listen, one time, he and jake the snakey went and on and on about how I was a foreigner because my "syntax and grammar" was strange or off or something. This guy is a real piece of work. Typical liberal, he thinks he knows everything.

^^^^ The Leftist's reaction to being asked the above is this:

5c575fd405a867bf818bbc5030ae6216---toes-sad-faces.jpg

I hope the Democrats start the Impeachment process. However, they won't and just will keep whining, and only TALKING impeachment. They will claim that Trump is guilty of something, anything, but there is nothing there. All the Democrats can do with everything is talk, which gets repeated as truth and facts in the MEDIA.

We should just do investigations for the next 1.5 years and if he gets re-elected start them then.

What a MEGA waste of American taxpayers moneys that would be.

The Leftist's reaction to being told the above is this:

crying-aby-with-hands-on-head.jpg

I hope the Democrats start the Impeachment process. However, they won't and just will keep whining, and only TALKING impeachment. They will claim that Trump is guilty of something, anything, but there is nothing there. All the Democrats can do with everything is talk, which gets repeated as truth and facts in the MEDIA.

We should just do investigations for the next 1.5 years and if he gets re-elected start them then.

No waste of money, Mueller paid for it over and above with Manafort's , unlike the Republicans.

Lousy excuse.

COWARDS!!
DUMBASS!!!

Lousy excuse.

Liar.

NOW DANCE!!!
YOU ARE THE ONE PROTECTING TRUMP, ORANGE GOO!
I'm sure I've given you this advice before but maybe this time you will follow it.

Don't be stupier than you have to be.

What exactly has The Donald done that would suggest he needs Impeaching? Oh hold on, I forgot....it's THIS isn't IT?

View attachment 256893
It's that weatherman dumbass who's currently screeching about impeachment, ask him.

No waste of money, Mueller paid for it over and above with Manafort's , unlike the Republicans.

Um....no, incorrect answer to the comment: What a MEGA waste of moneys.

autistic-screeching-5aab7fbc648a9.jpeg

You have me confused with you folks, see. We don't make idols out of our politicians, complete with fainting girls and fake Greek columns. And halos. That was Obama you worshiped. We don't worship. We just vote.
I call BULLSHIT!!!!!

Your lips are just as orange as the rest of the tRumpkins.

Oh listen, one time, he and jake the snakey went and on and on about how I was a foreigner because my "syntax and grammar" was strange or off or something. This guy is a real piece of work. Typical liberal, he thinks he knows everything.
Yes, most people who can think for themselves are pretty sure you are a paid troll from Russia or somewhere similar.

I call BULLSHIT!!!!!

Your lips are just as orange as the rest of the tRumpkins.

I know it busts your brain. Politics is your religion; politicians are you gods. We don't think like that, and your imaginations are very, very small.

Forum List

Back