Yes, Trump WILL be impeached. It's a done deal

Hear me out....

Nixon's resignation: Even after the Republicans finally got on board, after the tapes came out and asked him to resign, and BEFORE he could be impeached, the Republicans still lost 40 House seats and 8 Senate seats.

Trump will be impeached. He can't resign after impeachment, though, even if asked, which the Republican Senate will do, so they don't have to go on the record.

Trump faces too many criminal charges once he leaves office. So he's trying to run out the statute of limitations clock by getting re-elected.

Trump will take his chances at trial and try to sway public opinion.

After the actual Senate trial, however, any Senate Republican who does not vote to convict him and remove him from office faces the very real risk that he will lose his Senate seat.

This is all about staying in power. Once Trump is weakened, and can't hurt the Republicans anymore, they will stampede to the mics "to do what's best for the country".

It’s quite possible that he’ll get impeached, but beyond that I have to disagree with you...

I believe there is a chance that he may resign, turning the nation over to a far more Conservative, and electable, Mike Pence.

Even if he doesn’t resign, there is no way the Democrats can scrape enough Republican votes together to reach the nimber necessary to convict Trump.

Zero chance Trump will resign.

I doubt the House will vote to impeach. In order to bring article of Impeachment the ENTIRE house would need to vote, meaning all those Stalinists in red districts who lied their way into office in 2018 would have to go on record, ensuring their defeat in 2020 and ensuring that the house returns to the GOP.

This is all kabuki theater.

Gee, you've got those rote, worn out no-mind talking points from Fox down pat.

Much of the reason you Stalinists so desperately hate Trump is that he is a fighter. You expect your enemies to lie down and let you kick them, like Romney or Bush. Trump not only stands up to you vile scum, he hits back.

Y'all fucked up with this coup. It destroys Biden. No matter how desperately you lie, the fact that Biden blackmailed the prosecutor to stop the investigation of his son is common knowledge. Lie all you like, but the video is there...

Of course he is going to be impeached, Pelosi cannot backtrack from this now.

That does not mean he will be convicted. Barring something pretty damning coming out, it is unlikely that the senate will convict him. What they have right now is not enough to get the senate to convict.

Hear me out....

Nixon's resignation: Even after the Republicans finally got on board, after the tapes came out and asked him to resign, and BEFORE he could be impeached, the Republicans still lost 40 House seats and 8 Senate seats.

Trump will be impeached. He can't resign after impeachment, though, even if asked, which the Republican Senate will do, so they don't have to go on the record.

Trump faces too many criminal charges once he leaves office. So he's trying to run out the statute of limitations clock by getting re-elected.

After the actual Senate trial, however, any Senate Republican who does not vote to convict him and remove him from office faces the very real risk that he will lose his Senate seat.

This is all about staying in power. Once Trump is weakened, and can't hurt the Republicans anymore, they will stampede to the mics "to do what's best for the country".
Take this worthless leftist traitor spew somewhere else.

Hear me out....

It’s quite possible that he’ll get impeached, but beyond that I have to disagree with you...

I believe there is a chance that he may resign, turning the nation over to a far more Conservative, and electable, Mike Pence.

Even if he doesn’t resign, there is no way the Democrats can scrape enough Republican votes together to reach the nimber necessary to convict Trump.

I doubt the House will vote to impeach. In order to bring article of Impeachment the ENTIRE house would need to vote, meaning all those Stalinists in red districts who lied their way into office in 2018 would have to go on record, ensuring their defeat in 2020 and ensuring that the house returns to the GOP.

House Democrats are going to jump on the Impeachment bus and risk their re-election? Oh really?

In case you missed it, they already have.
Trump made the mistake of believing his own legend and surrounds himself with people who cowtow to him, allowing him to act like the mob boss he really is.

Don McGahn leaving the White House was the worst thing that could happen to Trump.
I don't need to list the 50+ people who have left his admin since November 2016, do I?
Wait until John Bolton breaks his silence. Jim Mattis already has.

What did Mattis accuse him or doing that was impeachable? Nothing! Just like the libtards are trying to do now. Accuse Trump of nothing, and then scream at the top of your lungs, "We've got him now!"

...and surrounds himself with people who cowtow to him...

I don't need to list the 50+ people who have left his admin since November 2016, do I?

You contradicted yourself. If they all "cowtow" (actually it's "kowtow") to him, why then have so many left and publicly criticized him?

No, he started a company to tow cows.

His company for towing camels went out of business when Kamala "Cameltoe" Harris entered the race.

Last edited:
And you should too, dickhead.

So anyone that doesn't share your view is a "dickhead"?

Trying to deflect doesn't work for me.
Comment on Russian interference in 2016 and Trump's bid to the Ukraine to interfere with 2020 elections by smearing the Bidens.....or fuck off.

There still is no proof the Russians had anything to do with 2016 other than buying ads on Facebook. Did you have something else?

Hear me out....

If it is a done deal, Is Pence president now? I missed today's news

This is the kind of idiot that sits around all day long with his Walkman and his dental floss waiting for some bad news on Trump.

Jo

Hear me out....

This is the kind of idiot that sits around all day long with his Walkman and his dental floss waiting for some bad news on Trump.

Jo
Hear me out....

Jo
If Pence did get in, he would want Trump back.

Hear me out....

Gee, you've got those rote, worn out no-mind talking points from Fox down pat.

Much of the reason you Stalinists so desperately hate Trump is that he is a fighter. You expect your enemies to lie down and let you kick them, like Romney or Bush. Trump not only stands up to you vile scum, he hits back.

Y'all fucked up with this coup. It destroys Biden. No matter how desperately you lie, the fact that Biden blackmailed the prosecutor to stop the investigation of his son is common knowledge. Lie all you like, but the video is there...

Biden is locked into the nomination and also locked into losing the general.

Um....Bwahahahahaha...

No wonder they're going apeshit.

Jo

They’re making sure America knows all of his crimes before the vote.
it's outside process. why would you give a fk about process right? you wish to destroy america. we know.

BTW, the leaker is Adam Schiff, I'm calling it out this morning with Diamond and Silk!!!! Why else go outside process?

Hear me out....

You sure out of reality, not only will he keep his seat, he will get a medal

Hear me out....

I swear this time they really mean it.... Lol.

It’s too soon to jump on the bandwagon. More facts need to come out. Politicians follow which way the wind blows. Trump still has a massive following that may hold sway over the GOP as well as the red state democrats.

Hear me out....

what's even funnier, this morning I heard that Pelosi said she's not worried about losing the house because of the impeachment discussions. So she knows this is a witch hunt. That fact, and that fact alone tells one that. She knows that the Senate will not remove him. she knows that. BTW, Adam Schiff the leaker on the call? I think it's plausible.

Hear me out....

what's even funnier, this morning I heard that Pelosi said she's not worried about losing the house because of the impeachment discussions. So she knows this is a witch hunt. That fact, and that fact alone tells one that. She knows that the Senate will not remove him. she knows that. BTW, Adam Schiff the leaker on the call? I think it's plausible.

They are oblivious to the silent folks..

BTW, did you listen to Pelosi discussing about how Trump doesn't know he did anything wrong, she said, 'possible opponent'. Whoa, wait, if it is only a possible opponent, then he isn't 'AN' opponent now. hmmmmmm, what I said last week.
Nancy Pelosi on Trump impeachment inquiry, Ukraine president phone call and the whistleblower in 60 minutes interview - CBS News

"You know, he was saying, "It was perfect. There was nothing wrong." Well, no, it is wrong. It is wrong for a president to say that he wants you-- another head of state-- to create something negative about his possible political opponent to his own advantage, at the expense of our national security, his oath of office to the Constitution and the integrity of our elections."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back