Yes, Trump WILL be impeached. It's a done deal

Hear me out....

Nixon's resignation: Even after the Republicans finally got on board, after the tapes came out and asked him to resign, and BEFORE he could be impeached, the Republicans still lost 40 House seats and 8 Senate seats.

Trump will be impeached. He can't resign after impeachment, though, even if asked, which the Republican Senate will do, so they don't have to go on the record.

Trump faces too many criminal charges once he leaves office. So he's trying to run out the statute of limitations clock by getting re-elected.

Trump will take his chances at trial and try to sway public opinion.

After the actual Senate trial, however, any Senate Republican who does not vote to convict him and remove him from office faces the very real risk that he will lose his Senate seat.

This is all about staying in power. Once Trump is weakened, and can't hurt the Republicans anymore, they will stampede to the mics "to do what's best for the country".

After the actual Senate trial, however, any Senate Republican who does not vote to convict him and remove him from office faces the very real risk that he will lose his Senate seat.

You sure out of reality, not only will he keep his seat, he will get a medal
what's even funnier, this morning I heard that Pelosi said she's not worried about losing the house because of the impeachment discussions. So she knows this is a witch hunt. That fact, and that fact alone tells one that. She knows that the Senate will not remove him. she knows that. BTW, Adam Schiff the leaker on the call? I think it's plausible.

If Schitt is the leaker, that amounts to treason, as Trump tweeted. It most likely IS Adam Schitt who started spreading the dirt that the CIA mole reported third hand. Schitt leaked classified information to a CIA spook for the intent of overthrowing the executive branch of the United States Government. Yeah, that's treason alright. And let's not forget the Chuck Schumer has his lawyer representing the mole, so Chucky too is traitor.

Hear me out....

Nixon's resignation: Even after the Republicans finally got on board, after the tapes came out and asked him to resign, and BEFORE he could be impeached, the Republicans still lost 40 House seats and 8 Senate seats.

Trump will be impeached. He can't resign after impeachment, though, even if asked, which the Republican Senate will do, so they don't have to go on the record.

Trump faces too many criminal charges once he leaves office. So he's trying to run out the statute of limitations clock by getting re-elected.

This is all about staying in power. Once Trump is weakened, and can't hurt the Republicans anymore, they will stampede to the mics "to do what's best for the country".
You've been having those dreams again. Are those voices still talking in your head?

Indeed......think of Collins, Sasse, Romney, Gardner, etc.

Indeed......think of Collins, Sasse, Romney, Gardner, etc.

Say Comrade, why has Nazi Pelosi not held a full house vote on Impeachment per the Constitution? I mean beyond her bitter hatred of the Constitution?

Oh that's right, the Communists from "red" districts who lied in 2018 would have to go on record....

For that reason, you Stalinists will never move forward.

It's all Kabuki theater.

Hear me out....

I must have missed your link containing any factual information supporting your emotional tantrum.

Snowflakes have been saying 'we've got him now's for 3+ years...only to have their coups and conspiracies exposed...

SSDD...

Oh they will Impeach. By Thanksgiving

Really Leach? How confident are you of that? Willing to have a Trump 2020 avatar until 2021?
Look you at you with the names.

What an asshole. There. We have a name for you now

So Leach, that would be a "no?"

Real Simple, if the Communists in the house produce articles of impeachment by Thanksgiving, I put up a Warren Avie of your choice until Trump takes office in 2021, if they don't, you put up a Trump 2020 avie of my choice until he takes office for his second term.

articles-of-impeachment-trump-he-hurt-our-feelings.jpg

Hear me out....

Oh boy....

Another poster who puts away a six pack and then makes a fool of himself.

Hear me out....

Ah, but your forgetting about the Presidential Pardon he could get from Pence. Resign now and deal with his criminal charges as a private citizen and receive that Pardon from Pence. At the start of 2021, he'll be a free man living a private life again.

Forum List

Back