Yet another BLACK MAN murders cop. What an epidemic.

Where was all this poutrage and anti-criminal rhetoric over the Dillan Roof church massacre?

200.gif
He got the death penalty, let’s hope this asshole does. Florida carries through!
I hope he gets shot while " trying to escape".
Spoken like true Christian

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
I don't believe in any religion. Want to try again there Jr.?
What I would is for you to ignore me like you said you were going to.
Since it seems you lied about that, I'll do it for you.
You just made the list!

9a52aa7c-5079-4414-ad40-0d1360ebcaed-2017_Desmaret_mug.jpg

Wisner Desmaret, facing eight felonies for his involvement in the shooting of police Officer Adam Jobbers-Miller, had a history of crime and mental health problems that show up in the records of at least three Florida counties.

A native of Haiti, Desmaret, 29, lived in Fort Myers at least from age 9, according to a 2008 News-Press profile. The article was written when Desmaret was 19. He had recently been released from a juvenile detention facility and was involved in the Police Athletic League Boxing Academy.

Two years after that article, Desmaret made his first appearance on the Lee County Sheriff's arrest website. He would appear there a dozen more times in addition to arrests in Glades, Orange and Sarasota counties.

Desmaret was arrested in Glades County on Dec. 4, 2008, and held for nearly two months before he was released to U.S. Customs and Immigration Enforcement officials at the Krome facility in Broward County, according to Glades County records.

1532535763215.jpg

From boxer to alleged cop shooter, Wisner Desmaret's life marked by arrests, mental illness

What a lovely looking haitian. Can we stop accepting people from these shit holes? We certainly should be taking immigrants from countries like Norway, or Finland, or Sweden. Good decent countries like that. Not from these smelly shit holes.

Don't you all agree?

When was the last time you saw a Danish person go on a killing spree in this country? Has that ever happened?
The grocery told him food stamps didn’t cover bubble gum.
loser.jpeg

Where was all this poutrage and anti-criminal rhetoric over the Dillan Roof church massacre?

200.gif
He got the death penalty, let’s hope this asshole does. Florida carries through!

I don't believe in any religion. Want to try again there Jr.?
What I would is for you to ignore me like you said you were going to.
Since it seems you lied about that, I'll do it for you.
You just made the list!

I had you on ignore for a while. Had to come back, I didn't want to miss your ignorance that all the others on here get to see.

9a52aa7c-5079-4414-ad40-0d1360ebcaed-2017_Desmaret_mug.jpg

Wisner Desmaret, facing eight felonies for his involvement in the shooting of police Officer Adam Jobbers-Miller, had a history of crime and mental health problems that show up in the records of at least three Florida counties.

A native of Haiti, Desmaret, 29, lived in Fort Myers at least from age 9, according to a 2008 News-Press profile. The article was written when Desmaret was 19. He had recently been released from a juvenile detention facility and was involved in the Police Athletic League Boxing Academy.

Two years after that article, Desmaret made his first appearance on the Lee County Sheriff's arrest website. He would appear there a dozen more times in addition to arrests in Glades, Orange and Sarasota counties.

Desmaret was arrested in Glades County on Dec. 4, 2008, and held for nearly two months before he was released to U.S. Customs and Immigration Enforcement officials at the Krome facility in Broward County, according to Glades County records.

1532535763215.jpg

From boxer to alleged cop shooter, Wisner Desmaret's life marked by arrests, mental illness

What a lovely looking haitian. Can we stop accepting people from these shit holes? We certainly should be taking immigrants from countries like Norway, or Finland, or Sweden. Good decent countries like that. Not from these smelly shit holes.

Don't you all agree?

When was the last time you saw a Danish person go on a killing spree in this country? Has that ever happened?
The grocery told him food stamps didn’t cover bubble gum.
.View attachment 207056

does your big sister know you have her phone?

200.gif

LOL right? What kind of christian wants a murderous psychopath to be put down quickly?
Thou shalt not kill.

Actually, the translation is THOU SHALT NOT MURDER. It is a distinction.

I know how black neighborhoods see homosexuality. I grew up in the hood, and trust me. I know.

Tell us Mr Christian, how do you view homosexuality and gay marriage?

I found it hilarious how the elite white patronizing racist left wingers were shocked when the black neighborhoods overwhelmingly voted AGAINST gay marriage.

Now, educate the white patronizing racist left wingers on this site how blacks in those neighborhoods view homosexual behavior.

Lets see if you are truly black and truly Christian.

[LOL right? What kind of christian wants a murderous psychopath to be put down quickly?

Migod, every kind, I should think! And everyone else besides Christians, too. Murderous psychopaths definitely need to be put down quickly. You were thinking we should preserve them and facilitate their activities? Darn.

LOL right? What kind of christian wants a murderous psychopath to be put down quickly?
Thou shalt not kill.

I know how black neighborhoods see homosexuality. I grew up in the hood, and trust me. I know.

I found it hilarious how the elite white patronizing racist left wingers were shocked when the black neighborhoods overwhelmingly voted AGAINST gay marriage.

Now, educate the white patronizing racist left wingers on this site how blacks on those neighborhoods view homosexual behavior.

I'm not a christian.
Just for the record, I work with a transsexual and a gay black man.
I have no issues with either of them.

Religions throught history have killed in the name of their God. Whats your point?
No point really, other than it's always been clear to me, by your posts that you're a pagan (aka secular) poster.

That's all.

Thou shalt not kill.

Now, educate the white patronizing racist left wingers on this site how blacks on those neighborhoods view homosexual behavior.

I'm not a christian.

Ahhhh, you just quote the bible to show your ignorance and hypocrisy.

Now, tell them.

How do black neighborhoods overwhelmingly view homosexual lifestyles.

Didn't ask how you see it. How do black neighborhoods see it?

Based on your answer, I will immediately know if you are from the hood like me, or if you are just a house negro growing up privileged, much like WEB Dubois.

[LOL right? What kind of christian wants a murderous psychopath to be put down quickly?

Migod, every kind, I should think! And everyone else besides Christians, too. Murderous psychopaths definitely need to be put down quickly. You were thinking we should preserve them and facilitate their activities? Darn.
Of course i wasnt! lol

Thou shalt not kill.

I'm not a christian.

Now, tell them.

Based on your answer, I will immediately know if you are from the hood like me, or if you are just a house negro growing up privileged, much like WEB Dubois.
I'm not from "the hood" and I never claimed to be.

Religions throught history have killed in the name of their God. Whats your point?
No point really, other than it's always been clear to me, by your posts that you're a pagan (aka secular) poster.

That's all.
Not a pagan. Pagans honor their own religion. Secular people don't have a religion. The two are not interchangeable. I'm more of an Agnostic/ secular.

Thou shalt not kill.

I'm not a christian.

Now, tell them.

Yeah, I can tell. You are a house negro. You would not last 5 minutes in the hood. You have no idea what they need.

The fact that you play the perpetual victim, even though you grew up utterly privileged is what makes you and everyone like you a creep.

You are nothing short of an urban plantation oppressor. Working on behalf of the race profiteers who own those urban plantations. The entire democrat party.

As for marcATL, he has no idea what Malcolm X even stood for or what he thought about those white elitist left wing patronizing racists.

So, you can tell me all the false shit you want and chant along side the rest of your house negroes and mental slaves about cops targeting blacks all you want.

You are nothing but a busy body and worker for those urban plantation owners better known as democrats and rest of the race profiteers.

YOU!!! ARE THE FUCKING RACISTS!!!

Thou shalt not kill.

I'm not a christian.

Where the hell do you work!? A fruit packing plant?

Thou shalt not kill.

I'm not a christian.

Now, tell them.

Yeah, I can tell. You are a house negro. You would not last 5 minutes in the hood. You have no idea what they need.

The fact that you play the perpetual victim, even though you grew up utterly privileged is what makes you and everyone like you a creep.

You are nothing short of an urban plantation oppressor. Working on behalf of the race profiteers who own those urban plantations. The entire democrat party.

As for marcATL, he has no idea what Malcolm X even stood for or what he thought about those white elitist left wing patronizing racists.

So, you can tell me all the false shit you want and chant along side the rest of your house negroes and mental slaves about cops targeting blacks all you want.

You are nothing but a busy body and worker for those urban plantation owners better known as democrats and rest of the race profiteers.

In not black!!
Get it through your thick skull.

Thou shalt not kill.

I'm not a christian.

Where the hell do you work!? A fruit packing plant?
Why does it matter?
Where I work is none of your concern.

If race / ethnic / religious turmoil is an issue, which many agree it is, as there's tit for tat over race, and lots of tension in this country, and else where.

You can pick 2 different solutions.

1.) The separation solution, like what solved Turk vs Greek conflicts following WW1, or Polish vs German conflicts following WW2.

2.) The multicultural solution, which is just theory thus far, and has actually seemed to worsen tensions due to increased Balkanization, furthermore they seem to hope that race, ethnicity, and religion will cease to exist by "Blending everybody" not only is this anti-diversity, and cruel to wipe out unique heritages, it's ridiculous to expect everybody to give up their heritage.

So, you tell me who's the real idiots, and crazies, the promoters of solution #1, or solution #2?

I think it's obviously the #2 position is for idiots, and crazies.

I'm not a christian.

Now, tell them.

In not black!!

Yeah, no shit. Anyone could tell. Even if your skin was the color of thick molasses, it would not make much of a difference.

As for you not actually being black, that makes you worse. Doesn't it?

I'm not a christian.

Now, tell them.

In not black!!

Yeah, no shit. Anyone could tell.

You couldn't.

Forum List

Back