Yet another BLACK MAN murders cop. What an epidemic.

Ahhhh, you just quote the bible to show your ignorance and hypocrisy.

Now, tell them.

How do black neighborhoods overwhelmingly view homosexual lifestyles.

Didn't ask how you see it. How do black neighborhoods see it?

Based on your answer, I will immediately know if you are from the hood like me, or if you are just a house negro growing up privileged, much like WEB Dubois.
I'm not from "the hood" and I never claimed to be.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
Yeah, I can tell. You are a house negro. You would not last 5 minutes in the hood. You have no idea what they need.

The fact that you play the perpetual victim, even though you grew up utterly privileged is what makes you and everyone like you a creep.

You are nothing short of an urban plantation oppressor. Working on behalf of the race profiteers who own those urban plantations. The entire democrat party.

As for marcATL, he has no idea what Malcolm X even stood for or what he thought about those white elitist left wing patronizing racists.

So, you can tell me all the false shit you want and chant along side the rest of your house negroes and mental slaves about cops targeting blacks all you want.

You are nothing but a busy body and worker for those urban plantation owners better known as democrats and rest of the race profiteers.

YOU!!! ARE THE FUCKING RACISTS!!!

In not black!!
Get it through your thick skull.

Yeah, no shit. Anyone could tell.

You couldn't.

Lol....

Anyone could see you were either a house negro left wing moron or a patronizing white left wing racist loser.

Either way, you are clueless as to what the hood needs and it is because of you and people like you that they are your mental slaves.

Loser

I'm not from "the hood" and I never claimed to be.

Yeah, I can tell. You are a house negro. You would not last 5 minutes in the hood. You have no idea what they need.

The fact that you play the perpetual victim, even though you grew up utterly privileged is what makes you and everyone like you a creep.

You are nothing short of an urban plantation oppressor. Working on behalf of the race profiteers who own those urban plantations. The entire democrat party.

As for marcATL, he has no idea what Malcolm X even stood for or what he thought about those white elitist left wing patronizing racists.

So, you can tell me all the false shit you want and chant along side the rest of your house negroes and mental slaves about cops targeting blacks all you want.

You are nothing but a busy body and worker for those urban plantation owners better known as democrats and rest of the race profiteers.

YOU!!! ARE THE FUCKING RACISTS!!!

In not black!!
Get it through your thick skull.

Yeah, no shit. Anyone could tell.

You couldn't.

Lol....

Anyone could see you were either a house negro left wing moron or a patronizing white left wing racist loser.

Either way, you are clueless as to what the hood needs and it is because of you and people like you that they are your mental slaves.

Loser

You are spot on.

Another issue these internet negroes support (wrongly) is that blacks somehow WANT a flood of even more illegal immigrants into their hoods. Chumps.

When was the last time you saw an Danish person go on a killing spree in this country? Has that ever happened?

Well, there was this dude - But it wasn't here and he only killed 77. :icon_rolleyes:
Norwegian terrorist Anders Breivik changes his name to Fjotolf Hansen

This dude only made threats - Could be Danish .. definitely white. Lovely looking man I think you will agree.
Man arrested in Wareham for making threat to kill police officer

lepage-600x330.jpg

His surname is LePage apparently, that's now Danish?

I was being sarcastic ;-) I'm real sick of these racist posts by clowns who go looking for stories at places like Breitbart, Infowars, Stormfront etc looking for the latest black on white crime. They then Google the name to find the story on a presentable site, and post lots of huge jpegs if the black dude is sufficiently scary enough.

Well....who cant see the perp is as respectable looking as the next guy!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:. Youd have to be blind not to see it!!

Lmao..... and some still wonder how Trump got elected:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::gay:

When was the last time you saw an Danish person go on a killing spree in this country? Has that ever happened?

Well, there was this dude - But it wasn't here and he only killed 77. :icon_rolleyes:

This dude only made threats - Could be Danish .. definitely white. Lovely looking man I think you will agree.

lepage-600x330.jpg

His surname is LePage apparently, that's now Danish?

I was being sarcastic ;-) I'm real sick of these racist posts by clowns who go looking for stories at places like Breitbart, Infowars, Stormfront etc looking for the latest black on white crime. They then Google the name to find the story on a presentable site, and post lots of huge jpegs if the black dude is sufficiently scary enough.

Sorry s0n but most Americans see the face of a mother fucker like that and want him to be in one of two places: a cell or a box. Oh.....operative word in the post is "most" btw!!!:cul2:

9a52aa7c-5079-4414-ad40-0d1360ebcaed-2017_Desmaret_mug.jpg

Wisner Desmaret, facing eight felonies for his involvement in the shooting of police Officer Adam Jobbers-Miller, had a history of crime and mental health problems that show up in the records of at least three Florida counties.

A native of Haiti, Desmaret, 29, lived in Fort Myers at least from age 9, according to a 2008 News-Press profile. The article was written when Desmaret was 19. He had recently been released from a juvenile detention facility and was involved in the Police Athletic League Boxing Academy.

Two years after that article, Desmaret made his first appearance on the Lee County Sheriff's arrest website. He would appear there a dozen more times in addition to arrests in Glades, Orange and Sarasota counties.

Desmaret was arrested in Glades County on Dec. 4, 2008, and held for nearly two months before he was released to U.S. Customs and Immigration Enforcement officials at the Krome facility in Broward County, according to Glades County records.

1532535763215.jpg

From boxer to alleged cop shooter, Wisner Desmaret's life marked by arrests, mental illness

What a lovely looking haitian. Can we stop accepting people from these shit holes? We certainly should be taking immigrants from countries like Norway, or Finland, or Sweden. Good decent countries like that. Not from these smelly shit holes.

Don't you all agree?

Him and Nikolas Cruz are Chattahoochee material. This never would have happened in 1960. They'd both be on some Thorazine in a nice, sunny day room.

Yeah, but we closed a lot of the mental health facilities in the 1980’s when we were shifting the budget to the military. Then when one is ordered into a mental health facility the cops disagree. Sometimes to rather extreme methods.

Kentucky Police Defy Judge, Ship Mentally Ill Man to Florida

Wisner Desmaret, facing eight felonies for his involvement in the shooting of police Officer Adam Jobbers-Miller, had a history of crime and mental health problems that show up in the records of at least three Florida counties.

A native of Haiti, Desmaret, 29, lived in Fort Myers at least from age 9, according to a 2008 News-Press profile. The article was written when Desmaret was 19. He had recently been released from a juvenile detention facility and was involved in the Police Athletic League Boxing Academy.

Two years after that article, Desmaret made his first appearance on the Lee County Sheriff's arrest website. He would appear there a dozen more times in addition to arrests in Glades, Orange and Sarasota counties.

Desmaret was arrested in Glades County on Dec. 4, 2008, and held for nearly two months before he was released to U.S. Customs and Immigration Enforcement officials at the Krome facility in Broward County, according to Glades County records.

1532535763215.jpg

From boxer to alleged cop shooter, Wisner Desmaret's life marked by arrests, mental illness

What a lovely looking haitian. Can we stop accepting people from these shit holes? We certainly should be taking immigrants from countries like Norway, or Finland, or Sweden. Good decent countries like that. Not from these smelly shit holes.

Don't you all agree?

Him and Nikolas Cruz are Chattahoochee material. This never would have happened in 1960. They'd both be on some Thorazine in a nice, sunny day room.

Yeah, but we closed a lot of the mental health facilities in the 1980’s when we were shifting the budget to the military. Then when one is ordered into a mental health facility the cops disagree. Sometimes to rather extreme methods.

Kentucky Police Defy Judge, Ship Mentally Ill Man to Florida

Closing Mental Health facilities was a mistake.

Don't you all agree?
Now you know white AMERICANS kill too.

You only want to discriminate against blacks seeking a better life in America.

If a white cop dies isn't it likely he was just a RACIST and deserved to die because he didn't respect a hard working Hatian refugee?

Note to self, make sure you send Wisner Desmaret some money for the commissary in jail every couple months.

1532535763215.jpg

Don't you all agree?

There's one cop who won't be killing another black man.

#BLM

I hope someone just like him takes one of yours out.

1532535763215.jpg

Don't you all agree?

This isn't about being from Haiti, or about being black. It is about him and every other nutjob in this country having such free and easy access to guns.
Are you that fucking dense????

1532535763215.jpg

Don't you all agree?

#BLM

I have no family.

1532535763215.jpg

Don't you all agree?

#BLM

You're one evil degenerate.

#gfys

lepage-600x330.jpg
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/
blacks murder at over FOUR times the rate of whites

1532535763215.jpg

Don't you all agree?

#BLM

I have no family.

That's a relief.

please don't breed.

Last edited:

lepage-600x330.jpg
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/
blacks murder at over FOUR times the rate of whites
Thank God though that they mainly murder each other. The left certainly don't care, so why should I?

and blacks make up only 16% of the population --yet:
400 black on white murders
189 white on black murders
please do the math if you can
a lot more violence from blacks on whites--a LOT more
..but your brilliant racists on USMB say that's understandable
--the black culture is self destructive and will keep being that way if they don't listen--which they don't
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

Last edited:
Where was all this poutrage and anti-criminal rhetoric over the Dillan Roof church massacre?

I certainly don't support the Roof, Roof guy.

But, what about the time Blacks did the same in South-Africa opening fire on a White church?

Yet, it's hardly even known about here.

Saint James Church massacre - Wikipedia
2 problems with your pathetic attempt to defend Dylan Roof -- 1st, this happened in 1993 (South Africa)-- do you know what else was happening there around that time? Second, too bad you couldn't find any examples in the US, in this decade..

Furthermore, the APLA terrorists who attacked the church in 93, were all sent to jail...Then when Mandela took office, they had a version of the Nuremberg trials, except instead of punishing war criminals and human rights abusers like Nuremberg --

Mandela tried amnesty and forgiveness -- those people who not only attacked a church, but two other attacks on whites -- they were granted amnesty -- the people/government/police who caused the APLA to be created -- you know, the ones who murdered a hundred times the amount of people that the APLA did, you know, the people who were not considered terrorists -- those people got amnesty too

Where was all this poutrage and anti-criminal rhetoric over the Dillan Roof church massacre?

I certainly don't support the Roof, Roof guy.

But, what about the time Blacks did the same in South-Africa opening fire on a White church?

Yet, it's hardly even known about here.

Saint James Church massacre - Wikipedia
2 problems with your pathetic attempt to defend Dylan Roof -- 1st, this happened in 1993 (South Africa)-- do you know what else was happening there around that time? Second, too bad you couldn't find any examples in the US, in this decade..

Furthermore, the APLA terrorists who attacked the church in 93, were all sent to jail...Then when Mandela took office, they had a version of the Nuremberg trials, except instead of punishing war criminals and human rights abusers like Nuremberg --

Mandela tried amnesty and forgiveness -- those people who not only attacked a church, but two other attacks on whites -- they were granted amnesty -- the people/government/police who caused the APLA to be created -- you know, the ones who murdered a hundred times the amount of people that the APLA did, you know, the people who were not considered terrorists -- those people got amnesty too

How did I defend Dylan Roof?

Forum List

Back