You aren't use to a having a President with balls of steel...And it drives you crazy.

So tell us where were his balls when it was his turn to serve in the military?
Tell us. Please!!!!!!!!!!!
"Donald Trump's Military Cowardice Goes Beyond His 5 Draft Deferrals"
Trump Is a Military Coward — But That Hasn't Kept Him from Insulting America's Troops

Don't start with comparing it to other presidents. You started the thread.

Donald Trump’s Draft Deferments: Four for College, One for Bad Feet

Or is it "fake" news now, but it has been documented.

Balls of mush, is more like it, and you have them in your mouth!

You love a guy who's calculated and "Presidential"....one that will toe the line and coddle you with rhetoric. This POTUS will call you out on your un-American bullshit every single time...and that drives the barely Americans among us nuts...haha
I love it!

I like Trump. He's calling out the Democrat jerkoffs who won't stand for the anthem. I'm with him on that. And guess what? Despite what the Democrats and their Fake News are telling folks, most Americans are with Trump on the issue.

Go Trump! :dance:

Poll: 61% Oppose Firing NFL Players Who Refuse to Stand for National Anthem, but 65% of Republicans Say Players Should be Fired

Poll: 61% Oppose Firing NFL Players Who Refuse to Stand for National Anthem, but 65% of Republicans Say Players Should be Fired

Conservative Republicans stand out in their support for firing NFL players who refuse to stand for the national anthem. Nearly two-thirds (65%) of Republicans say NFL players should be fired for this reason. Only 19% of Democrats and 35% of independents agree.

This is not conservatism. It has been corrupted by Trump into something hateful. Reagan was a conservative and was not a hateful person like Trump.

I like Trump. He's calling out the Democrat jerkoffs who won't stand for the anthem. I'm with him on that. And guess what? Despite what the Democrats and their Fake News are telling folks, most Americans are with Trump on the issue.

Conservative Republicans stand out in their support for firing NFL players who refuse to stand for the national anthem. Nearly two-thirds (65%) of Republicans say NFL players should be fired for this reason. Only 19% of Democrats and 35% of independents agree.

This is not conservatism. It has been corrupted by Trump into something hateful. Reagan was a conservative and was not a hateful person like Trump.

It is what it is. Current Republican Conservatives.

You love a guy who's calculated and "Presidential"....one that will toe the line and coddle you with rhetoric. This POTUS will call you out on your un-American bullshit every single time...and that drives the barely Americans among us nuts...haha
I love it!

Too bad he has his shiny balls where an adult brain usually sits.

Says the one that still sucks the former President's black balls. Pucker up, NL.
Jealous?

I love it!

Says the one that still sucks the former President's black balls. Pucker up, NL.
Jealous?

Of what? Not only do you do such things, you do it to a black.

LOL so says the sp*erm burper.
But you lay back and let "the gropenfhureer" put his in your mouth.
You are so simple-minded.
Stay on topic.

I love it!

Jealous?

LOL so says the sp*erm burper.
But you lay back and let "the gropenfhureer" put his in your mouth.
You are so simple-minded.
Stay on topic.

I love it!

Jealous?

Funny coming from someone licking a n*gger's ass.

What is it with shills and bullshit polls?

What's a matter? You don't like Reagan?

Or is it specifically the skin color of the balls that you object to?

I have no problem with a qualified person being elected but you suck the balls of an unqualified black. It's OK if that's what you choose to do. Don't be shocked if someone calls you out on it, BOY.

Uhh so it's not the balls and not the black, it's the qualifications of two time elected President who left office with job aproval in the 60%+ range that you assert are not good enough. :rolleyes:

That means a lot of you sucked his black balls. Pucker up, NL.
You've been posting about Obama's balls a lot today... have you been fantasizing?
I must admit I find Obama extremely attractive myself, I don't blame you.

Fuck entitled pampered Democrat athletes. They live in the greatest country on this earth. Stand for the damn anthem!

Overall 38% in support of firing player who use the time to protest mistreatment of minorities. About The same as the "Grabber in Chiefs" approval rating. I'd say he connected with his base again.

Fuck entitled pampered Democrat athletes. They live in the greatest country on this earth. Stand for the damn anthem!

The majority of the people of the Greatest Nation on Earth disagree with you.

Overall 38% in support of firing player who use the time to protest mistreatment of minorities. About The same as the "Grabber in Chiefs" approval rating. I'd say he connected with his base again.
I'd say you are one of the bigger liars here. as far as who gives a shit about polls, not me. They all lie. As far as firing people for protesting, I disagree with that. What should happen and is happening is that people who disagree with this protest by the players have every right to express themself by boycotting the games and causing reduction in revenues for the owners. As long as the owners can accept and cover this loss let them protest all they want. However what this will do if kept up is it will force the owners to make the players stop protesting during work hours or completely lose a million dollar franchise. Rights go both ways and I have never seen a liberal that understood this.

When did you poll them? Never that's when. You just make up shit to promote your lies.

I have no problem with a qualified person being elected but you suck the balls of an unqualified black. It's OK if that's what you choose to do. Don't be shocked if someone calls you out on it, BOY.

Uhh so it's not the balls and not the black, it's the qualifications of two time elected President who left office with job aproval in the 60%+ range that you assert are not good enough. :rolleyes:

You've been posting about Obama's balls a lot today... have you been fantasizing?

That you NL constantly talk about fantasies, it tells me you're the ones that do such things.

How's that worthless government job going?

That you NL constantly talk about fantasies, it tells me you're the ones that do such things.

How's that worthless government job going?
All this Republican failure is putting my job in overdrive.

Once we get dems back in ill be able to kick my feet up a bit. Unemployment always drops under dems.

When did you poll them? Never that's when. You just make up shit to promote your lies.

He or she only subscribes to Democrat Fake News propaganda. So don't bother trying to reason with em. The reality is, most Americans agree with the President on this. They want these Democrat athletes to stop being petulant pampered little jerks. They want them to stand for damn anthem!

"Land of the free" has the highest prison pop on the planet. Why is that?

"Land of the free" has the highest prison pop on the planet. Why is that?
Democrats and liberals.

Forum List

Back