You can't post about the Hunter Biden scandal on Twitter now

For posting ground breaking news Joe sold his son for pay for play!

Twitter is working for bindens and needs to pay! Campaign finance laws! Antitrust!

Twitter locked out one of the world's largest newspapers, The New York Times.

It is time for All Americans to rise up and SUE any Social Media Company that is censoring Free Speech.

So I’m assuming antifa will show up and demand the news story gets to everyone? I’ll wait

Yup.

Twitter is working for bindens and needs to pay! Campaign finance laws! Antitrust!

SUE SUE SUE SUE SUE SUE SUE SUE and SUE AGAIN! Everyone start suing these social media companies. They LIE and they are Propagandists for The Marxist New World Order.

Trump needs to send federal agents into Twitter and Facebook now like Obama sent them into Gibson Guitar to seize their property, arrest the staff and smash their gear. Time for these two subversive organizations to go out of business.

The DOJ needs to freeze all assets of these companies...

Just like they would do in Communist China or Putin’s Russia.

Facebook and Twitter are BOTH operating like they do in Communist China, what a low IQ Muppet Boi you show yourself to be AGAIN.

They are private enterprises, dim wit.

So they aren’t a platform?

They are private enterprises and can set their own rules. You and Frau Blucher seem to not know what a private business is.

I asked you a question answer it

Funny that the Left has a different set of "rules" when it comes to Trump Enterprises. Can you imagine if Trump ever said that he is a private business so can do anything he damn well pleases, even block people from information essential to another presidential candidate?

Maybe Trump ought to take out 100,000 billboards across America and put the Biden/Hunter Corruption Cabal up there, then use the database of every address in America to mail out a flier to every home on the matter?

Maybe we should just throw out all the votes so far, push the election back 6 months, start over and make sure America has free access to everything they need to know about the Bidens BEFORE anyone votes.

What are you talking about, witless wonder? What different rules are you taking about? Your post is so full of inanity that the question is where does one start to deal with your barrage of stupidity. I guess you are too dull to realize that forums and social media have rules you have to abide by. And yes witless wonder if you go into a Trump hotel there will be rules you have to follow.

Take a break and get some air. I think those tube fumes have affected your brain or what is left of it..

Last edited:

Twitter and Facebook are both in violation of USC 403.2.. They are violating the communications act... Time to pull the plug on both of them..

It is way past time to break up the Big Tech monopolies.

Trump needs to send federal agents into Twitter and Facebook now like Obama sent them into Gibson Guitar to seize their property, arrest the staff and smash their gear. Time for these two subversive organizations to go out of business.

The DOJ needs to freeze all assets of these companies...

Just like they would do in Communist China or Putin’s Russia.

Facebook and Twitter are BOTH operating like they do in Communist China, what a low IQ Muppet Boi you show yourself to be AGAIN.

So they aren’t a platform?

They are private enterprises and can set their own rules. You and Frau Blucher seem to not know what a private business is.

I asked you a question answer it

Funny that the Left has a different set of "rules" when it comes to Trump Enterprises. Can you imagine if Trump ever said that he is a private business so can do anything he damn well pleases, even block people from information essential to another presidential candidate?

Maybe Trump ought to take out 100,000 billboards across America and put the Biden/Hunter Corruption Cabal up there, then use the database of every address in America to mail out a flier to every home on the matter?

Maybe we should just throw out all the votes so far, push the election back 6 months, start over and make sure America has free access to everything they need to know about the Bidens BEFORE anyone votes.

What are you talking about, witless wonder? What different rules are you taking about? Your post is so full of inanity that the question is where does one start to deal with the barrage of stupidity. I guess you are too dull to realize that forums and social media have rules you have to abide by. And yes witless wonder if you go into a Trump hotel there will be rules you have to follow.

What rules? If it hurts my political party you can’t post it?

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Wise words of irrelevancy on dimness from someone whose lamp has never lit.
Poor Toobfool..is that the best you can do? You’re the witless wonder.

Cabbageboy, you should know by now that like Joe Biden, one only needs to stand back as you destroy yourself with your own stupidity, but if I ever wanted, I could out-think you with 2 brain cells and one pinky tied behind my back.

I prefer to let you beat yourself.

Now this is priceless... The shop owner gave the FBI the hard drive due to fear of reprisal or for simply having the device.... The man was trying to keep from being Clintoncided..... This is the kind of stuff they kill people for... DAMN!....
I think he gave the FBI the whole lap top, but he copied the hard drive for back up.

Last edited:

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Wise words of irrelevancy on dimness from someone whose lamp has never lit.
Poor Toobfool..is that the best you can do? You’re the witless wonder.

Cabbageboy, you should know by now that like Joe Biden, one only needs to stand back as you destroy yourself with your own stupidity, but if I ever wanted, I could out-think you with 2 brain cells and one pinky tied behind my back.

I prefer to let you beat yourself.
Lol...You are so dense that a head of cabbage could out debate you.

Two brain cells sounds about the right number of brain cells you do have. At least based on the intelligence, logic and thoughtfulness of your posts.

Last edited:
Zuckerberg and Dorcey can never travel freely about the USA ever again, my sincerest hope is both turn up dead in coming weeks, Bill Gates and Michael Bloomberg too! However, do you know whose life is now at highest risk, "Hunter Biden" thats who! All of those foreign powers he collected payoffs for his father from, well they are not gonna just sit back and allow a crack addict to drop hammer on them, wouldn't be surprised if Biden Sr. has him whacked out himself!

Facebook and Twitter are interfering with the Election and action should be taken against them about this. Personally I would encourage something that results in both Facebook and Twitter collapsing, I mean literally Professional Hackers could take them down to the degree that they wouldn't be able to be up and running again until say November 20.

How much is this worth to Biden as an 'in kind' campaign contribution?

Lol...You are so dense that a head of cabbage could out debate you.

So in your slaw-world, a baloon of air beats a lead cannonball? Your incoherent babbling wouldn't even make sense to 9 year old.

You are truly witless.

Being without a shred of wit is something you are certainly an expert on. You advertise your fine debating skills and love for the truth every day on this board. :lmao:

Forum List

Back