"You didn't get there on your own"

The context is quite clear, as is his language.

But in this world of constant change and turmoil, it is comforting to see that you remain the same vapid and vacuous intellect.

Last edited:
Oh -- you mean like -----???

Both an admission that by BFgrn's standards --- he IS a scoundrel AND that there are no funds of ANY VALUE in the Trust Fund. New debt -- which adds to the debt ceiling must be added to pay current recipients today -- because OBAMA is stealing the FICA premiums to look like Robin Hood handing out $20 bills.. A photo-op completely devoid of economic impact, but DEVASTING to a SS Program hitting crisis 10 years early..

Good move to call him a scoundrel..

Isn't BFgrn's admission simply a good example of what the OP is about ?

Makers

Takers.

As Swallow would say: It's that simple.

Please tell me who the 'takers' are?

You and all the other Obama fluffers are the takers.

Anyone getting more out of the system than they put into it.....if they put anything at all into the system.

Simple enough.

So what about someone on Medicare who lives to the age of 90? What about the worker who is injured on the job and permanently disabled? What about the child whose parents get food stamps. Are they all takers too?

Anyone getting more out of the system than they put into it.....if they put anything at all into the system.

Simple enough.

So what about someone on Medicare who lives to the age of 90? What about the worker who is injured on the job and permanently disabled? What about the child whose parents get food stamps. Are they all takers too?

Yes.

Simple enough.

Did they take out more than they put in? Its pretty straightforward. I know you'd prefer to get all mushy and gushy about it, but that is how poor financial decisions get made.

Simple enough.

Yes.

You are the slimiest person on this board. There is nothing about you that says you are human. Were you forced to live under the house growing up?

Yes.

You are the slimiest person on this board. There is nothing about you that says you are human. Were you forced to live under the house growing up?

Why, because I stated a simple fact? Where did the money to pay for the benefits you listed come from?

BTW, a worker who is injured on the job probably recieved a huge settlement from the company he worked for. He doesn't rip off the taxpayers like you do.

What have I taken?

Its called redistribution, read about it.

So we are not a civil society, it is simply survival of the fittest and the richest?

Meaningless babble. There's nothing in the term "civil society" that justifies Social Security, Medicare or welfare. A society where A isn't allowed to plunder the income and assets of B isn't a society where everyone but the rich survive. Somehow, no one starved to death before we had welfare and Social Security.

You and all the other Obama fluffers are the takers.

What have I taken?

For one thing, you're collecting Medicare and Social Security. That money is taken directly from my pocket.

It was also taken out of the pocket of the people who are collecting Medicare and Social Security.

What about a child with cancer, is she a taker too? If her parent's private insurance pays out hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Totally laughable how Bfgrn wants us to view the child as the taker when it is the parents. Makes a better sad little story though. How about you stop meddling in the economy through government intervention and let the parents find better jobs and provide themselves?

Its called redistribution, read about it.

So we are not a civil society, it is simply survival of the fittest and the richest?

Meaningless babble. There's nothing in the term "civil society" that justifies Social Security, Medicare or welfare. A society where A isn't allowed to plunder the income and assets of B isn't a society where everyone but the rich survive. Somehow, no one starved to death before we had welfare and Social Security.

Sure they did. And many lost everything that worked their whole lives for because of a catastrophic illness.

You right wingers are not conservatives, you are some mutant form of life.

"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history."
President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Sure they did. And many lost everything that worked their whole lives for because of a catastrophic illness.

You right wingers are not conservatives, you are some mutant form of life.

"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history."
President Dwight D. Eisenhower

It is a great warning to Democrats. By forcing more and more entitlements and paying for it through fewer and fewer citizens, they will soon destroy it all.

Forum List

Back