"You didn't get there on your own"

the stupid just gets deeper and deeper, i liked it before Obama was elected and you rabid moronic dumbshits were in the closet

WE were right upfront Your abject ignorence kept you from seeing it.

The EXIT is that way asshole===>

If you mean racist shitbags like you have always been racist shitbags, probably right

which war did you serve in?

My Family? Every ONE since DAY ONE of the FOUNDING...

and YOU?

If you mean racist shitbags like you have always been racist shitbags, probably right

and YOU?

oh, your FAMILY, i asked about YOU

we arent allowed to discuss family here, how about YOU

Which again begs the question, why should the buisness owner feel obligated and blessed to have that infrastructure and therefore is more obligated to pay more than anybody else is?
Which begs the question, what makes you think the business owner pays more than everybody else????

Table 1 Sources of Federal Revenue (billions of 2003 dollars)

Corporate income tax $132
Individual income tax $794
Social Security taxes $713

The vast majority of business owners pay their income taxes as individuals. Their businesses ALSO pay taxes that OTHER individuals are not saddled with.

Another fail, ED.

Hey, you're getting pretty good at this... :lol: :lol:

and YOU?

oh, your FAMILY, i asked about YOU

we arent allowed to discuss family here, how about YOU

I was in under Carter and Renauldus Magnus. Served in Special OPS.

And ALL YOU need to know s0n. I don't give details.:eusa_hand:

Which again begs the question, why should the buisness owner feel obligated and blessed to have that infrastructure and therefore is more obligated to pay more than anybody else is?
Which begs the question, what makes you think the business owner pays more than everybody else????

The reference was that we not only pay the corporate income tax but the majority of individual income taxes. The top 5% of earners pay 60% of Federal taxes, and the top 5% of earners are dominated by business owners. But that's only if you care about facts and stuff like that, it wouldn't interest you. It doesn't serve the interest of government, so you'd be cynical about that.
First of all those "earners" are wage earners and most businessmen do not work for the common wage. In fact CON$ are claiming that 23% of businessmen take no salary. So it is the wage earner that pays the income taxes and the payroll taxes, and the top wage earners are doctors, lawyers, actors and sports players.

Last edited:

The reference was that we not only pay the corporate income tax but the majority of individual income taxes. The top 5% of earners pay 60% of Federal taxes, and the top 5% of earners are dominated by business owners. But that's only if you care about facts and stuff like that, it wouldn't interest you. It doesn't serve the interest of government, so you'd be cynical about that.

Most businesses are owned by people in the lower 95%.

i thought we were talking about health care, right?

right, you said the profit motive was evil but lack the IQ to say why so have been trying to change the subject and hope no one would notice.

Now do you see why we say stupid?

i didnt say evil, listen, your brain has ONLY the talkiing points you have been told to puke

i know about this issue, you know nothing

again, not here to debate you, that would be like debating gravity with my 5 yr old grandson :lol::lol:

BO doesn't care; all he knows is that whoever has money did not earn it on their own. They had help. So, he is standing by to collect money on behalf of all those who helped whether living or dead. What a guy!!

the stupid just gets deeper and deeper, i liked it before Obama was elected and you rabid moronic dumbshits were in the closet

Is this your more mature, professional side coming out ? :lol:

Is this your more mature, professional side coming out ? :lol:

nah, just trying to identify the fake, bullshit, chickenshit chickenhawks, you know the type, like rove and cheney and W and limbaugh, the first to send my son to die in a war but would NEVER for one SECOND fight in one themselves

Then by your own admission business owners are not paying 60% of federal taxes.

if so why be so afraid to present your best example? What does your fear tell you about your IQ and character?

ok, here is my best example

dear, we are looking for your best example of knowing something about the health care industry, not your best example of changing the subject and hoping no one will notice.
game set match, dear

let me tell you how i live like that, by owning a company that among other things sells health insurance, we make that money by turning you down when you get sick, we tell you to fuck off and die, just wait

stupid shit

ok, here is my best example

dear, we are looking for your best example of knowing something about the health care industry, not your best example of changing the subject and hoping no one will notice.
game set match, dear

let me tell you how i live like that, by owning a company that among other things sells health insurance, we make that money by turning you down when you get sick, we tell you to fuck off and die, just wait

stupid shit

dear, if a company does not serve its customers better than any other company in the world it goes bankrupt. Welcome to Econ 101 class one day one!!

It does not work that way in health care but only because liberals made competition illegal. Over your head still?

game set match, dear

stupid shit

dear, if a company does not serve its customers better than any other company in the world it goes bankrupt. Welcome to Econ 101 class one day one!!

It does not work that way in health care but only because liberals made competition illegal. Over your head still?

you really are dumb, there is no competition in health care, dumbshit, why do you think we make so much off of your death?

wow, you really are dumb...

Forum List

Back