You Grieving?

Grieving? Annoyed?

• Total voters
An ex convict died in police custody because he was stealing. Oh my.

The media keeps going on and on about how the entire nation is "grieving" over the George Floyd Affair, essentially calling you a racist or at a minimum heartless if you are NOT grieving. And that on top of the fear and loathing caused by media reaction to the C-19 virus and the idiot reactions by state and municipal Democrat governments nationwide.

Media, media, media. The common factor in all things bizarre occurring in the nation.

Are you properly grieving at a politically-acceptable level? Or merely annoyed?
Not grieving at all. In my humble opinion, George Floyd and other habitual criminals are not to be grieved, however, in the black negative culture of the inner-cities, where criminals are martyrs, I'm sure his family is grieving.

The media keeps going on and on about how the entire nation is "grieving" over the George Floyd Affair, essentially calling you a racist or at a minimum heartless if you are NOT grieving. And that on top of the fear and loathing caused by media reaction to the C-19 virus and the idiot reactions by state and municipal Democrat governments nationwide.

Media, media, media. The common factor in all things bizarre occurring in the nation.

Who pays attention to the MSM? They are known liars just like Ears, Dumb Don, and the two criminal major political parties.

I am not grieving, I’m saddened, I was more upset that Dorn was murdered. So many years he gave to his community and a senseless act of violence took his life.

I do know of people that have cried and are in despair over the murder of Floyd, They don’t really speak of Floyd, they speak of his race and the perception of police brutality.

I have posted several articles dispelling the perception that there is police brutality, when actually none really exists, however no one, including the media want the perception not the reality.
I am upset that David Dorn was murdered AND his death filmed and displayed like a hellish trophy.
I am upset that vertebrate savages filmed themselves torturing a puppy later found strangled. These things upset me. The death of a violent drug addict does not upset me. I am more upset that a good police officer had his life destroyed.

I'm rolling my eyes at this ridiculous charade...and the fools buying into it

I’m grieving for George a whole lot more than I will for Trump when he’s locked up in the Federal Pen in 6 months :)

Do you grieve for those that have died during the looting and rioting? Are you going to grieve for the loss of life that will occur because off the protests because of people spreading the Coronavirus to others instead of observing social distancing?

I am not grieving, I’m saddened, I was more upset that Dorn was murdered. So many years he gave to his community and a senseless act of violence took his life.

I do know of people that have cried and are in despair over the murder of Floyd, They don’t really speak of Floyd, they speak of his race and the perception of police brutality.

I have posted several articles dispelling the perception that there is police brutality, when actually none really exists, however no one, including the media want the perception not the reality.

DrLove can disagree however he seems unable to answer the questions I posed to him.

DrLove can disagree however he seems unable to answer the questions I posed to him.

Some people like to SLEEP :sleep:

Another dodge, very good.

Nah, I'll find your screed and answer what are surely stupid questions. ;)

Nah, I'll find your screed and answer what are surely stupid questions. ;)

Thanks for conceding my point. I appreciate it.

I’m grieving for George a whole lot more than I will for Trump when he’s locked up in the Federal Pen in 6 months :)

Do you grieve for those that have died during the looting and rioting? Are you going to grieve for the loss of life that will occur because off the protests because of people spreading the Coronavirus to others instead of observing social distancing?

Where did I say those who died during the protests? Stuff that one back in your ass please. What I said was that I grieve for George more than I will for Donnie when he's locked up in Club Fed.

Where did I say those who died during the protests? Stuff that one back in your ass please. What I said was that I grieve for George more than I will for Donnie when he's locked up in Club Fed.

You never did, I asked you questions you are not answering.

When you see ?, at the end of a sentence, that means the sentence prior is a question.

When you see ?, at the end of a sentence, that means the sentence prior is a question.

Of course I grieve for anyone who dies as a result of CV-19 due to these protests. But these were righteous protests and 98% of the protesters were masked up.

That will be a very stark difference when 25,000 Trumptards pack like sardines into stadiums (possibly indoors which is worse) not a one of which will likely be wearing a mask because Dear Leader views that as "weakness".

Do did you have any more stupid questions?

Yeah I recognize that George Floyd was wrongfully killed and that video was hard to watch, but I don’t believe it’s an example of something that routinely happens. So I’m annoyed by the reaction to it. When I’m in the car and I want to relax and listen to some sports commentary, I can’t do it, because idiot sports commentators won’t STFU about George Floyd and systemic racism.

Of course I grieve for anyone who dies as a result of CV-19 due to these protests. But these were righteous protests and 98% of the protesters were masked up.

That will be a very stark difference when 25,000 Trumptards pack like sardines into stadiums (possibly indoors which is worse) not a one of which will likely be wearing a mask because Dear Leader views that as "weakness".

Where were 25000 people packed into stadiums or indoors? I don’t know of any protests that have been that large, but it makes for a nice diversion from the thread and reinforces your need for hatred. As far as you last snarky comment, tells me about you character, thanks for the info.

Where were 25000 people into stadiums or indoors? As far as you last snarky comment, tells me about you character, thanks for the info.

His first one is Friday of next week in Tulsa and he wants them PACKED. You should probably catch up. :rolleyes-41:

Where were 25000 people into stadiums or indoors? As far as you last snarky comment, tells me about you character, thanks for the info.

His first one is Friday of next week in Tulsa and he wants them PACKED. You should probably catch up. :rolleyes-41:

I really don’t follow Trump, I find him abrasive and just likes to stir the pot. As far as myself, I have been to work, the store and home. Protesting, whether it is seen as “righteous” or not, is not smart however that is the right of people in our country. I just hope the deaths are minimal.

Forum List

Back