You Guys Really Going to Nominate Donald Trump?

Lol.

600d8ff89c9db17c6d58a9762a50a57b7ce002bc2a3db2dca140bd97437ae503.jpg

Trump would need a significant number of independents plus all of the GOP base which would rather vomit than vote for him in some cases. The hard right isn't going to show up for him. Christians are not going to show up for him. And it's entirely likely that the establishment Republicans are going to sit this one out.

Advantage Hillary.
Correct.

And the weak democrats any GOP presidential candidate will need to win WH won't vote for him, either.

Add the EC/Blue Wall and Trump loses in a landslide.

"You Guys Really Going to Nominate Donald Trump?"

No, they're not.

Democrats aren't that lucky.
Democrats Against Hillary Clinton in 2016 - Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/demsagainsthillary
To connect with Democrats Against Hillary Clinton in 2016, sign up for Facebook today. ... We are Democrats who believe the Democratic Party can and must nominate an electable progressive candidate in 2016. That person cannot be Hillary Clinton.

Young Democrats loving Bernie, hating Hillary on debate night
www.washingtonexaminer.com/...democrats...hating-hillary.../2574083
Oct 14, 2015 - COLLEGE PARK, Md. — A few hours before the Democratic debate Tuesday, the Bernie Sanders campaign sent out word that it had organized ...

Why do People Hate Hillary?, by Peter Fuhry, BartCop's ...
www.bartcop.com/fuhry-hating-hillary.htm
And yet I would estimate that perhaps a third of Democrats -maybe more - despise her. Hate her. Can't stand her. And Republicans? The number is probably ...

There's A Reality About Hillary Clinton That Many Liberals ...
www.forwardprogressives.com/reality-hillary-clinton-liberals-need-face/
Mar 18, 2015 - Liberals have two options when it comes to Hillary Clinton in 2016. ... The Progressives hate Hillary and will not vote for her, With or without a ...

Rubio's cache on the lecture circuit is far from established as a fairly incompetent Senator, a pretty lousy Republican, and someone who has been exposed as being as petulant as his age would indicate. Someone in the Rubio camp, one would think, would mention to the Senator that this is the final sets of his professional life and it's time to start spiking the ball when he can.

Yep.

Rubio is as unqualified as Obama.
The president is 'unqualified' to be president – true stupidity from the partisan right.

Not a rightwinger....asswipe.

A title suddenly qualifies someone.

Now that is true stupidity.

I haven't been able to find anyone who says they are voting for Hillary. Some of my customers are liberals and none of them like her. They don't like Sanders either, they're considering Trump.

I honestly don't know how anyone can "like" any of them. Barf. They all suck, IMO! Aren't there any better people out there?

IF LIBERTY IS YOUR CUP OF TEA THEN MAY I SUGGEST

View attachment 56349

Government predicts people from other people doing harm upon each other.
Government gives you the rights of property. Good luck defending it without the power of the government.
Government warns you of that hurricane, twister or flash flood!
Government regulates business so you're treated right at work and allowed to compete in the market with your own business. Otherwise, huge businesses would destroy you.
Government makes sure your food, water and air is clean and safe. Want to try this without government?

This is why I think you're crazy.

I will admit that I certainly thought The Donald would have been gone by now but there seems to be zero inclination on the part of GOP challengers to The Donald to take him on. It's allowed him to basically bully the field into silence.

The lack of courage on the part of Rubio, Christie, Bush, and Kasich is all at once bewildering and saddening. Much more for Rubio than anyone else. He's set up his "white house or bust" scenario by saying he is resigning from the Senate. Christie and Kasich have day jobs to go back to. Bush is the most bewildering of all in how little he seems to really want the job which was the one question mark besides his bid to start with.

Rubio's cache on the lecture circuit is far from established as a fairly incompetent Senator, a pretty lousy Republican, and someone who has been exposed as being as petulant as his age would indicate. Someone in the Rubio camp, one would think, would mention to the Senator that this is the final sets of his professional life and it's time to start spiking the ball when he can.

Trump is basically lying his way through the campaign season and nobody is checking him or calling him out. Democrats will not be as accomdating. The GOP is setting itself up for a shameful defeat and it's candidates seem content to let it happen.

I think it's actually fairly unlikely that Trump will get the nomination. He does much better in polls conducted on the Internet and by automated phone calls, which indicate to some analysts that his numbers are being boosted by people don't vote.

Also, he is very polarizing to voters: while those who support him are enthusiastic, those who are supporting other candidates or are undecided say that they absolutely would not consider voting for him. So where another candidate might be able to scoop up the supporters of a rival who falls out of the race as the primaries proceed, Trump is less likely to be able to do so.

Furthermore, there's a big difference between bombast and fireworks in the media and at debates, and actually getting the job done in the primary states.

We'll really have to see how it goes.

He's an asshole. That's why I don't like him. Sorry, but that is just the plain and simple truth. If he was more personable, perhaps I would feel differently but I really just don't like him at all. He seems to have a lot of the qualities that I do NOT like in a person, TBH. I will say that at least he seems to speak to what he really feels instead of the usual old and boring party politics. He has that going for him. I also do not necessarily disagree with some of his proposals. I don't know how valid they are, or how he could possibly carry out some of them. I also really don't like "negative" campaigning. Quit talking about one another and talk about what you are going to do. If a news commentator makes a comment, don't stoop to the level of a 4th-grader please. That is just not very presidential or respectful or diplomatic.
You may not like his personality, but no choice is perfect...

And he sure beats a criminal that sold us out to the highest bidder!!!

As I've said before, that is not a high bar to clear.

I was looking for more this time around than, "Anything is better than the Democrat." While this is true, and even my dog Malcolm would be a better choice than Hillary (because hey, at least he's cute), I'm thinking we might aim higher.

I will admit that I certainly thought The Donald would have been gone by now but there seems to be zero inclination on the part of GOP challengers to The Donald to take him on. It's allowed him to basically bully the field into silence.

The lack of courage on the part of Rubio, Christie, Bush, and Kasich is all at once bewildering and saddening. Much more for Rubio than anyone else. He's set up his "white house or bust" scenario by saying he is resigning from the Senate. Christie and Kasich have day jobs to go back to. Bush is the most bewildering of all in how little he seems to really want the job which was the one question mark besides his bid to start with.

Trump is basically lying his way through the campaign season and nobody is checking him or calling him out. Democrats will not be as accomdating. The GOP is setting itself up for a shameful defeat and it's candidates seem content to let it happen.

I think it's actually fairly unlikely that Trump will get the nomination. He does much better in polls conducted on the Internet and by automated phone calls, which indicate to some analysts that his numbers are being boosted by people don't vote.

Also, he is very polarizing to voters: while those who support him are enthusiastic, those who are supporting other candidates or are undecided say that they absolutely would not consider voting for him. So where another candidate might be able to scoop up the supporters of a rival who falls out of the race as the primaries proceed, Trump is less likely to be able to do so.

Furthermore, there's a big difference between bombast and fireworks in the media and at debates, and actually getting the job done in the primary states.

I'd say it's extremely unlikely. Trump is a known commodity and you either like him or don't like him. When other candidates drop out, their voters will move to other non-Trump candidates. There are Republicans I'm considering still, like Cruz. But if Trump were the nominee I'd do what I do almost every election, vote third party

I'd say it's extremely unlikely. Trump is a known commodity and you either like him or don't like him. When other candidates drop out, their voters will move to other non-Trump candidates. There are Republicans I'm considering still, like Cruz. But if Trump were the nominee I'd do what I do almost every election, vote third party

I agree with what Kaz says, although if Trump were the nominee, I would support him instead of 3rd party.

I to believe that Trump will get next to no votes from other candidates dropping out, unless Cruz does. Since Cruz is the only REAL conservative in the race, I don't see him dropping any time soon.

Forum List

Back