You Guys Really Going to Nominate Donald Trump?

I will admit that I certainly thought The Donald would have been gone by now but there seems to be zero inclination on the part of GOP challengers to The Donald to take him on. It's allowed him to basically bully the field into silence.

The lack of courage on the part of Rubio, Christie, Bush, and Kasich is all at once bewildering and saddening. Much more for Rubio than anyone else. He's set up his "white house or bust" scenario by saying he is resigning from the Senate. Christie and Kasich have day jobs to go back to. Bush is the most bewildering of all in how little he seems to really want the job which was the one question mark besides his bid to start with.

Rubio's cache on the lecture circuit is far from established as a fairly incompetent Senator, a pretty lousy Republican, and someone who has been exposed as being as petulant as his age would indicate. Someone in the Rubio camp, one would think, would mention to the Senator that this is the final sets of his professional life and it's time to start spiking the ball when he can.

Trump is basically lying his way through the campaign season and nobody is checking him or calling him out. Democrats will not be as accomdating. The GOP is setting itself up for a shameful defeat and it's candidates seem content to let it happen.

Hope so. Time for professional politicians is over. Time for some new management.

I will admit that I certainly thought The Donald would have been gone by now but there seems to be zero inclination on the part of GOP challengers to The Donald to take him on. It's allowed him to basically bully the field into silence.

The lack of courage on the part of Rubio, Christie, Bush, and Kasich is all at once bewildering and saddening. Much more for Rubio than anyone else. He's set up his "white house or bust" scenario by saying he is resigning from the Senate. Christie and Kasich have day jobs to go back to. Bush is the most bewildering of all in how little he seems to really want the job which was the one question mark besides his bid to start with.

Rubio's cache on the lecture circuit is far from established as a fairly incompetent Senator, a pretty lousy Republican, and someone who has been exposed as being as petulant as his age would indicate. Someone in the Rubio camp, one would think, would mention to the Senator that this is the final sets of his professional life and it's time to start spiking the ball when he can.

Trump is basically lying his way through the campaign season and nobody is checking him or calling him out. Democrats will not be as accomdating. The GOP is setting itself up for a shameful defeat and it's candidates seem content to let it happen.

I think it's actually fairly unlikely that Trump will get the nomination. He does much better in polls conducted on the Internet and by automated phone calls, which indicate to some analysts that his numbers are being boosted by people don't vote.

Also, he is very polarizing to voters: while those who support him are enthusiastic, those who are supporting other candidates or are undecided say that they absolutely would not consider voting for him. So where another candidate might be able to scoop up the supporters of a rival who falls out of the race as the primaries proceed, Trump is less likely to be able to do so.

Furthermore, there's a big difference between bombast and fireworks in the media and at debates, and actually getting the job done in the primary states.

We'll really have to see how it goes.

I'd say it's extremely unlikely. Trump is a known commodity and you either like him or don't like him. When other candidates drop out, their voters will move to other non-Trump candidates. There are Republicans I'm considering still, like Cruz. But if Trump were the nominee I'd do what I do almost every election, vote third party

I agree with what Kaz says, although if Trump were the nominee, I would support him instead of 3rd party.

I to believe that Trump will get next to no votes from other candidates dropping out, unless Cruz does. Since Cruz is the only REAL conservative in the race, I don't see him dropping any time soon.

you mean cruz is the only other one who uses bigotry to rev up the base?

ok.

Hope so. Time for professional politicians is over. Time for some new management.

Hillary is new management?

I think it's actually fairly unlikely that Trump will get the nomination. He does much better in polls conducted on the Internet and by automated phone calls, which indicate to some analysts that his numbers are being boosted by people don't vote.

Also, he is very polarizing to voters: while those who support him are enthusiastic, those who are supporting other candidates or are undecided say that they absolutely would not consider voting for him. So where another candidate might be able to scoop up the supporters of a rival who falls out of the race as the primaries proceed, Trump is less likely to be able to do so.

Furthermore, there's a big difference between bombast and fireworks in the media and at debates, and actually getting the job done in the primary states.

I'd say it's extremely unlikely. Trump is a known commodity and you either like him or don't like him. When other candidates drop out, their voters will move to other non-Trump candidates. There are Republicans I'm considering still, like Cruz. But if Trump were the nominee I'd do what I do almost every election, vote third party

I agree with what Kaz says, although if Trump were the nominee, I would support him instead of 3rd party.

I to believe that Trump will get next to no votes from other candidates dropping out, unless Cruz does. Since Cruz is the only REAL conservative in the race, I don't see him dropping any time soon.

ok.

You Neanderthal's are the ones using bigotry. Who's some spick to keep you from government perks, eh, Honey?

ok.

You Neanderthal's are the ones using bigotry. Who's some **** to keep you from government perks, eh, Honey?

poor idiot. what on earth are you blathering about, loon? i probably pay more in taxes every year than you earn in gross funds. but please, continue to whine.

ok.

You Neanderthal's are the ones using bigotry. Who's some **** to keep you from government perks, eh, Honey?

poor idiot. what on earth are you blathering about, loon? i probably pay more in taxes than you make in year.

Maybe once, but not since your body went

Really, no one cares what the Democrats think of Republican candidates. They won't vote for one under any circumstances. The reverse is also true.

Enter the independents. Best of luck.
Which is where Trump kills Hillary.

You are gonna struggle hard once the voting begins. I'm going to enjoy it.

Really, no one cares what the Democrats think of Republican candidates. They won't vote for one under any circumstances. The reverse is also true.

Like you did the last election, Klown?

Still hard to tell what the Trump Experience is going to mean to America. He is clearly about half crazy. But so were Theodore Roosevelt and Winston Churchill. Czar Peter of Russia was the one of the craziest to ever rule anywhere...and the Russians call him Peter the Great.

For sure, Trump has been a plus to date for America---because he has absolutely routed the Political Correctness Nazis in New York and New England.

Myth.

no. this one is a national election. and you loons can't win national elections.

no. this one is a national election. and you loons can't win national elections.

so you make all that money and the biggest insult you can come up with is that I'm a Republican?

hahahahahahahahahaha!

Non sequitur. And she won't get the chance

She'll be the next pres....she'll be good at it too. Will be better than Obama. Just a pity she isn't a little younger. It would have been better she ran in '08, but then look at the crap Obama has taken for trying to clear up Dumbya's mess.

What are you talking about? Do you think I predicted a Dem win in 2014? Who told you that? Trump?

If we elect Trump you had better start wrapping your head around the serious possibility that he will nuke the Mid East.

Trump has a violent temper and if some terrorists pull off an exceptionally nasty attack he will push as many nuke buttons on them as he can get his hands on.

If that's what you are prepared to accept then go ahead and elect our modern day Hitler.

That's who he reminds me of. Hitler said whack shit constantly and backed his talk up with unbelievable destruction and murder.

Me? I don't care any more. Our leaders have put us in an unbelievably impossible position. We have created MILLIONS of people that hate us like the heat of the sun. Trumps only solution is to do something HUGE.

You know I am right. Vote your conscience.

She'll be the next pres....she'll be good at it too. Will be better than Obama. Just a pity she isn't a little younger. It would have been better she ran in '08, but then look at the crap Obama has taken for trying to clear up Dumbya's mess.

Better than Obama, that's like less wet than the ocean.

And she's going to go down, she's an unpleasant woman and a complete hack

Oh sure......blame BUUUSSSSSHHHHHHH! Typical lib!

Forum List

Back