"You have humiliated us"

McRaven is right. Trump has dragged our country through the mud and not only humiliated this country but frayed its alliances and weakened us around the world.

All these weak-kneed weak-minded Trumpers who support bone spurs over true American patriots show just how pathetic they are.

If Trump were in the military he would be relegated to Latrine duty.

I'll tell you what Trumpettes, you can fight along side Trump and his band of morally decayed losers and I will take McCain, McRaven and Brennan.

Ret. Navy Admiral to Trump: ‘I Would Consider It an Honor if You Would Revoke My Security Clearance’
McRaven-4.jpg

a Washington Post op-ed Thursday afternoon. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him."

ADVERTISING
McRaven gave 37 years of his life to the Navy before retiring in 2014 with the honor of being the longest serving Navy SEAL to still be on duty.

"Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency," McRaven continues.

Admiral McRaven also served as the first director of the NATO Special Operations Forces Coordination Centre (NSCC), and ninth commander of the United States Special Operations Command, and just retired as chancellor of the University of Texas System.

"Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation," the Admiral continues. "If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken."

The Post includes this short clip of McRaven calling Trump's attack on the free press as "the enemy of the American people," possibly "the greatest threat to democracy" in his lifetime.

I have the utmost respect for this man as he made it through hell week to become a SEAL.

He served for thirty seven years but if he's retired now why does he need a security clearance??

No retired anybody needs a security clearance unless they are still performing a duty to the Govt.

McRaven is right. Trump has dragged our country through the mud and not only humiliated this country but frayed its alliances and weakened us around the world.

All these weak-kneed weak-minded Trumpers who support bone spurs over true American patriots show just how pathetic they are.

I'll tell you what Trumpettes, you can fight along side of Trump and his band of morally decayed losers and I will take McCain, McRaven and Brennan.
Please add Comey Mueller Rosenstein ,,all repubs btw All real Americans Very few left in Republican party

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Ret. Navy Admiral to Trump: ‘I Would Consider It an Honor if You Would Revoke My Security Clearance’
McRaven-4.jpg

a Washington Post op-ed Thursday afternoon. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him."

ADVERTISING
McRaven gave 37 years of his life to the Navy before retiring in 2014 with the honor of being the longest serving Navy SEAL to still be on duty.

"Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency," McRaven continues.

Admiral McRaven also served as the first director of the NATO Special Operations Forces Coordination Centre (NSCC), and ninth commander of the United States Special Operations Command, and just retired as chancellor of the University of Texas System.

"Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation," the Admiral continues. "If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken."

The Post includes this short clip of McRaven calling Trump's attack on the free press as "the enemy of the American people," possibly "the greatest threat to democracy" in his lifetime.

I have the utmost respect for this man as he made it through hell week to become a SEAL.

He served for thirty seven years but if he's retired now why does he need a security clearance??

No retired anybody needs a security clearance unless they are still performing a duty to the Govt.
Trump made a banana republic kind of move.....Stifle free speech?? Trump is slime

He's retired, he doesn't need clearance, revoke it
A Hole Alert is the new button that USMB needs.
Also a BS one

Says the faux trader who didn't know the difference between a day trader and swing trader lol. Priceless

Hey you know about as much about trading as you do clearances lol.

Eddie has a new hero...an Obama era crony admiral embarrasing himself and the US NAVY
Sassy you're an idiot A poor one at that
Day Change
+$68,005.37 (1.02%)

I'll tell you what Trumpettes, you can fight along side of Trump and his band of morally decayed losers and I will take McCain, McRaven and Brennan.
Please add Comey Mueller Rosenstein ,,all repubs btw All real Americans Very few left in Republican party
The old Republican party is dead. You only have Trumplicans now. A Trumplican is someone who supports Trump over Country, Constitution and rationality. It is the cult of personality above all else.

McRaven-4.jpg

ADVERTISING

Trump made a banana republic kind of move.....Stifle free speech?? Trump is slime

Having a security clearance revoked isn't stifling free speech you dumbass.

You can say whatever you want even if you do have a security clearance. You just can't talk about what you learned using that clearance.

Jesus are you stupid.

McRaven-4.jpg

ADVERTISING

You can say whatever you want even if you do have a security clearance. You just can't talk about what you learned using that clearance.

Jesus are you stupid.
And Brennan said ""No collusion?"" HOG WASH He knows but hasn't said anything yet Trumpette ,,you are the one who is stupid and you have a band of like morons here with you

McRaven-4.jpg

ADVERTISING

Jesus are you stupid.
And Brennan said ""No collusion?"" HOG WASH He knows but hasn't said anything yet Trumpette ,,you are the one who is stupid and you have a band of like morons here with you

Well if Brennan said it then you can pretty much believe it.

Oh wait. I forgot. You're a biased idiot. Never mind.

You are a dumbass.

Remember how the nit wit accused Ted Cruzes father with the plot to kill JFK? The man is sick and sick people follow him Take a look at the senior intelligence officers who rebuke the orange moron

He's retired, he doesn't need clearance, revoke it
A Hole Alert is the new button that USMB needs.
Also a BS one

Says the faux trader who didn't know the difference between a day trader and swing trader lol. Priceless

Hey you know about as much about trading as you do clearances lol.

Eddie has a new hero...an Obama era crony admiral embarrasing himself and the US NAVY
Sassy you're an idiot A poor one at that
Day Change
+$68,005.37 (1.02%)

Lol typing obscure numbers means nothing troll. You've never traded anything but baseball cards and probably failed at that

Now back to your Obama crony admiral embarrassing himself

McRaven-4.jpg

ADVERTISING

Jesus are you stupid.

You are a dumbass.
calling you a dumbass would be a compliment And if I didn't have mod trouble I'd get a little more specific

McRaven-4.jpg

ADVERTISING

Jesus are you stupid.
If that was the case, then it would be justified to pull his clearance

But there have been no claims that he Compromised classified information

Jesus are you stupid.

You are a dumbass.
calling you a dumbass would be a compliment And if I didn't have mod trouble I'd get a little more specific

Well baby the shoe certainly fits your stupid ass.

Jesus are you stupid.

You are a dumbass.

Be specific, Troll!!

Greg

Trump to critics......

If you are not nice to me.......I will pull your clearance

9a28bb205shutterstock_9760885q-jpg-square.jpeg

Forum List

Back