"You have humiliated us"

What a bunch of whiny asses. You worthless libstained traitors need to find something to do besides spew retoric about Trump.
Here's a thought: Get a job. Because of Trump, there's plenty out there. Idiots.

On 9/11 while Trump was on celebrity apprentice Brennan and McRaven were protecting America So all you good patriots you republican scum sleep on that CU all tomorrow
Brennan most certainly was not protecting America. He was staging a coup against a lawfully elected president. He's a scumbag piece of shit traitor. Anyone who defends him is also a worthless piece of shit.

"Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation," the Admiral continues. "If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken."

Exactly, well said.
It's leftwing horseshit.

He's retired, he doesn't need clearance, revoke it

The lengths you can go as an orange slave :

Insult Veterans
Boycott NFL
Boycott Hollywood
Insult everyone that Trump insults.
Insult Trump's Victim's
Boycott the media
Boycott the press
Boycott the world (except Russia and Israel)
Believe every lie the orange says.

I'm starting to believe he is the real anti Christ.

My post never mentioned Trump. It went to the admiral being retired and not needing clearance.

The lengths you deranged ant Trump loons go to. You have to interject hate for Trump in every post

See what I did there? I made you look foolish

Yeah, retired people are losers, right? Trump only does winners, and as he's the only US president, he's the only winner, everyone else is a loser.

I never said that...did I?

You loons really need to stop making shit up when you're butthurt

He's retired what does he need clearance for and from his whining (and Brennan's) it's probably wise to revoke it who knows what lengths they will go to
You moron These men are part of the bravest who ever served our country and your dumb ass still supports the scum in our WH ..... FN traitor

First off, don't use words you don't know the meaning of. Secondly, WTF is the point of this post--that you finally found an anti-Trump retired military guy?

While that is quite a feat, it's not exactly proof of anything. I'm sure with a simple Google search, I can not only find many military who support Trump, but many more that didn't have very pleasant things to say about DumBama.

But again, it's pointless to do so.
Obama forced plenty of generals and admirals to retire because they didn't support his gays in the military and idiotic AGW agenda. The only ones left were the kind that had their lips firmly attached to his dick.

Ret. Navy Admiral to Trump: ‘I Would Consider It an Honor if You Would Revoke My Security Clearance’
McRaven-4.jpg

a Washington Post op-ed Thursday afternoon. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him."

ADVERTISING
McRaven gave 37 years of his life to the Navy before retiring in 2014 with the honor of being the longest serving Navy SEAL to still be on duty.

"Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency," McRaven continues.

Admiral McRaven also served as the first director of the NATO Special Operations Forces Coordination Centre (NSCC), and ninth commander of the United States Special Operations Command, and just retired as chancellor of the University of Texas System.

"Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation," the Admiral continues. "If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken."

The Post includes this short clip of McRaven calling Trump's attack on the free press as "the enemy of the American people," possibly "the greatest threat to democracy" in his lifetime.

Another pathetic post exploiting the military. You blame and undercut them at every opportunity unless they say something you can manipulate for your own political benefit.

Everyone knows what you are. It doesn't work. No one thinks you respect the military other than when they say something you find selfishly useful

The lengths you can go as an orange slave :

Insult Veterans
Boycott NFL
Boycott Hollywood
Insult everyone that Trump insults.
Insult Trump's Victim's
Boycott the media
Boycott the press
Boycott the world (except Russia and Israel)
Believe every lie the orange says.

I'm starting to believe he is the real anti Christ.

My post never mentioned Trump. It went to the admiral being retired and not needing clearance.

The lengths you deranged ant Trump loons go to. You have to interject hate for Trump in every post

See what I did there? I made you look foolish

Trump is behind every tree to the deranged left

Why do people who no longer work in the intelligence community need security clearance? I have seen this question asked by many different people but I have yet to see a good reason given for them to have it. If you work at a company in the private sector and have access to highly sensitive company information it's highly unlikely they will let you continue to have access to it when you leave the company.
Purging your military and or intelligence services of the best sources of empirical experience, advisors, and consultants for politicals is just stupid.
He was not purged his appointment ended and he was replaced by Mike Pompeo and he has now moved on to a TV gig which he does not need a security clearance to do. If people who serve in military and or intelligence services can not put their personal feelings towards the President they serve aside they don't need to be there doesn't matter who the President is.

In fact anybody with a tv gig should have their clearance revoked as a matter of course.

I don't know what all the fuss is about. Once you leave the military you definitely will lose your clearance by being debriefed and signing documents that you will never divulge any classified material, unless you go to work as a civilian in a government job that requires a clearance. Why all those people still have a clearance is beyond comprehension.

And that Admiral running his mouth and writing that op-ed is a no no. It's only because he's a progressive liberal puke without an ounce of honor and he knows all the Trump haters will defend his attack on Trump. Fuck him, bigly.
Why is Trump selectively, and politically revoking clearances?

Have those people done anything to warrant it?

Is it across the board revoking all clearances for those no longer “needing” them?

Or is it vindictive, from a man who can’t tolerate criticism?

The clearance system is supposed to be apolitical

Using it to punish those with opposing political views is the act of a tyrant

Why do people who no longer work in the intelligence community need security clearance? I have seen this question asked by many different people but I have yet to see a good reason given for them to have it. If you work at a company in the private sector and have access to highly sensitive company information it's highly unlikely they will let you continue to have access to it when you leave the company.
Purging your military and or intelligence services of the best sources of empirical experience, advisors, and consultants for politicals is just stupid.
He was not purged his appointment ended and he was replaced by Mike Pompeo and he has now moved on to a TV gig which he does not need a security clearance to do. If people who serve in military and or intelligence services can not put their personal feelings towards the President they serve aside they don't need to be there doesn't matter who the President is.

In fact anybody with a tv gig should have their clearance revoked as a matter of course.
Why?

In this case you have that gig because of your knowledge and experience
This knowledge and experience is still valuable to our country

He wouldn't say this if he were still active duty and you wouldn't support him at all if he said the same thing about Obama. Case closed.
Yes, the case is closed, because Obama is a president of moral rectitude while Trump is simply a moral wreck.
You kinda zoned out during the entire Obama administration didn't you ?
One, you are giving false alt facts, and, two, you are poorly trying to distract from Trump's failure to give moral leadership.
I'm not distracting from anything you loon you mentioned Obama that means fare game for comment.

The Admiral is a true Patriot, calling-out a run-amok demagogue who poses an ever-increasing danger to the health of our beloved Republic.

-------------

Hell, yesterday, even the Republican-controlled Senate passed a resolution, unanimously, stating that the Press is NOT the Enemy.

When you add that to the unanimous Senate resolution some weeks ago in support of NATO, contrary to Trump's position...

We see the Legislative Branch reasserting its intended function as a brake upon the worst excesses of such a run-amok Executive.

Thank God.

Last edited:
To all republicans DO YOU have any principles?
Brennan, who had been critical of the Trump administration prior to the White House's decision, said that the move was "part of a broader effort by Mr. Trump to suppress freedom of speech & punish critics."

"It should gravely worry all Americans, including intelligence professionals, about the cost of speaking out," Brennan said on Twitter. "My principles are worth far more than clearances. I will not relent."

Exactly, well said.
It's leftwing horseshit.
Bri ,,Have you no sense of decency?

Forum List

Back