"You have humiliated us"

Yeah, Brennan sure didn't seem to be trying to save our nation when the Obama Administration found out about Russian involvement in our elections...dumbass.
...and he wasn't trying to SAVE our nation when it was exposed that he was illegally spying on citizens, the media, US Senators, and USSC Justices.

When officials with high-security clearances retire they seek work in private companies who do highly sensitive classified work for rhe US Government and government agencies. Those jobs require and are dependent on those former officials being able to be consultants on those sensitive and classified topics. At the same time, private industries and business need consultants that are not employed by rhe USG.

Trump's ploy is nothing more than a con-mans and crooks shakedown to threaten his critics with financial hindrances if they criticise him. He has attempted to play a tough guy with real tough guys and it has backfired on him.

It has? How so?

Brennan and McRaven are trying to save our nation.

Yeah, Brennan sure didn't seem to be trying to save our nation when the Obama Administration found out about Russian involvement in our elections...dumbass.

I wonder what the two of them are trying to save out nation from??

McRaven is retired and Brennan is now unemployed.

Wonder if the Avengers could help?? LOL
They are saving us from rhe worst President in history, Donald Trump.

Nah. We already had the worst and his name was Barry.

Back in 2013, when Obama broached the subject, Clapper said: "When it is determined that access to classified information is no longer required, the department or agency shall terminate such access and debrief the individual."

Admiral McRaven needs to STFU and let Trump restore our democracy that the corrupt Democratic Party has almost destroyed with their epic corruption and abuses of power.

What is he doing that so horrifies you?

Purge? Overreact much? We're talking about two guys here, neither of whom have exactly covered themselves with respectability or trustworthiness of late.

Contemplate the possibility of not being so obsessed with your TDS.
You guys are a hoot. The biggest story in rhe news with major national security implications and agreeing with wirh rhe national intel and military communities about Trump's disgraceful and dangerous position on rhe topic is a sign of derangement in rhe Trump cult world. Your excuse and defense for the traitor Trump are to call his critics deranged.

Actually, it's the insistence on seeing "the biggest story in the news with national security implications" as "Trump's just trying to silence his critics" that is a sign of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Btw, if you can see any way in which "you can't have access to secure information" somehow translates into "silencing" - or any way in which Brennan HAS been silenced, since he's running his mouth everywhere, as far as I can see - then I'd really appreciate it if you'd explain it to me.
Is it approprisye use presidential powers on private Ameican citizens to settle personal scores?

Obama and the IRS targeting the Tea Party....was it appropriate? Hell no it was illegal
It was investigated. Any more squirrels to toss on the road? Obama is not in office.

Is what Trump is doing appropriate?

One vitally important piece of information that almost everyone is evading or is not aware of.

Except for tweets and impromptu press conferences (like while walking to and from his helicopter) a president doesn't make any speeches or announce decisions unless his team of lawyers have checked and rechecked to make sure he is within the law. That fact has been, is now and always will be.That is why his detractors and haters are so frustrated and helpless. Obama did what he thought things were to be and he is now less than 3 miles from the White House directing his goons and stooges, some of the ones under observation and investigation. The solution is for people to know the facts, sort through all the information and make their own decisions instead of listening to the Fake News.

When officials with high-security clearances retire they seek work in private companies who do highly sensitive classified work for rhe US Government and government agencies. Those jobs require and are dependent on those former officials being able to be consultants on those sensitive and classified topics. At the same time, private industries and business need consultants that are not employed by rhe USG.

Trump's ploy is nothing more than a con-mans and crooks shakedown to threaten his critics with financial hindrances if they criticise him. He has attempted to play a tough guy with real tough guys and it has backfired on him.

It has? How so?

Come on now Sog. If Camp posts it you know its got to e 100% true.

LOL

Yup, it's not easy...so what's your concern? You have to get a job? Move from your parents basement? Turn in your Obamaphone?

It has? How so?
Explained in the post you quoted. He is threatening to remove security clearances to those who might speak against him or criticize.him. A security clearance can be a job requirement for these former officials in retirement.

It has? How so?
Explained in the post you quoted. He is threatening to remove security clearances to those who might speak against him or criticize.him. A security clearance can be a job requirement for these former officials in retirement.

Nope. He's removing clearances from people who no longer work in Govt.

They are now US citizens just you and I and have no need for a security clearance.

Similar to the Security Clearance issue here....

Before I retired - 5 months before - the military informed me that they wanted to send me to a special school to receive special training. The school and training cost a lot of money. The training I would get and certification at the end of it would give me knowledge and experience that would earn me a lot more money when I retired.

I turned it down.

For all of the money the government spent they would have me and the experience / training I received for only 5 months. Sure, it would have meant I could get paid a lot more once I got out in 5 months, but I saw it as a waste of tax-payer money. I actually cared (and still do - I am still working as a civilian in the military) about my branch of the military and for my unit's mission. I told them to pick someone else who would be there for years to come.

One of the tenants of the service I served was / is 'SERVICE BEFORE SELF'!

These self-important criminal clowns feel like they are ENTITLED, so much so that someone like Brennan could actually say 'Losing my Security Clearance is an attack on my Freedom of Speech'. If there was ever anyone who needed to be brought back to reality it is this a$$hole. He either forgot or never heard of that tenant, 'Service Before Self'. Our elected officials have forgotten that as well. They have forgotten they are 'SERVANTS of the People' and elevated themselves to would-be rulers who are above the laws they pass and impose on others.

Last edited:

It has? How so?

How has it "backfired"?

He is considering revoking the security clearances of some people who have been proven they are not trustworthy, who are unfit to be entrusted with having access to and handling classified information.

Hillary Clinton signed a government document swearing that she would never have access to or talk about several categories of classified data (TS-SCI) ever again. It would be illegal for to have any of it in her possession and for her to talk about it. She kept her security clearance....she also broke the law and was found to have TS-SCI information / data on her server. THAT IS AN AUTOMATIC VIOLATION OF THE LAW. THAT IS NOT EVEN UP FOR DEBATE.

She and Brennan are prime examples of why some people should not be entrusted with classified / security clearances.

Again, Brennan should be thankful he is not going to jail and is only having his security clearance revoked.

He is pissed, though, because on the 'outside' companies are looking for people who have security clearances. Having one or not is thousands of dollars difference in pay.

Like that day you thought that there were 4 million klansmen in the country.

And your own link said 5 to 8 k, just like I said.

ANd instead of being happy that the nation was far less racist than you thought, you were angry?

Dude. YOu are the one who gets slapped around here.

Because liberalism is WRONG.
BUT not all wrong A full dose of what you believe in might be wrong too We need a bit of each and non partisanship to make America work The way it's going now with this divider in the WH ,,our ship be sinking

I'm don't see how we can work together when your side is constantly smearing us as Nazis and WHite Supremacists.

That is not a prelude to cooperation, that is a prelude to oppression and/or war.
again I must agree BUT there must be some reason those types you speak of gravitate to Republicans side
The Deplorables are welcome in the Republican Party

You are a lying piece of shit.

Did you have some sort of evidence to the contrary?
Nazis, Klansmen, White Nationalists, Militia Groups, Conspiracy Kooks, Birthers, Baggers, Blowhards and other angry malcontents ALL voted Drumpf.

the-deplorables.png

cr9xtumxgae7omu.jpg

BUT not all wrong A full dose of what you believe in might be wrong too We need a bit of each and non partisanship to make America work The way it's going now with this divider in the WH ,,our ship be sinking

I'm don't see how we can work together when your side is constantly smearing us as Nazis and WHite Supremacists.

That is not a prelude to cooperation, that is a prelude to oppression and/or war.
again I must agree BUT there must be some reason those types you speak of gravitate to Republicans side

Nazis, Klansmen, White Nationalists, Militia Groups, Conspiracy Kooks, Birthers, Baggers, Blowhards and other angry malcontents ALL voted Drumpf.

the-deplorables.png

cr9xtumxgae7omu.jpg
Nice cartoon, snowflake.....

It has? How so?

It's triggered the left to have screaming hysterics, and we all know what a serious thing THAT is and how much Trump quakes in his loafers at the thought.

He's retired, he doesn't need clearance, revoke it
Why?

Using this as an intimidation tactic to silence critics is disturbing.
Quit or get fired from your job tomorrow and see if you get to keep the keys to the building,
When I had a security clearance, and left that job, the clearance stayed with me until it expired and would have been renewed.

People seem to be confused about what a security clearance means. It is not the keys to the building. Have a clearance does not give you the ability to demand access to anything.

That's nice. Do you recall ever having it explained to you that they could and would revoke your clearance if they chose to, and that it was a courtesy and privilege they were extending, not something you had a right to?
You have a right to a clearance if you have met all the standards and requirements for having one

Trump does not have a right to use clearances as a weapon against his political enemies

the-deplorables.png

cr9xtumxgae7omu.jpg
That’s how bad Liberalism is.

Forum List

Back