"You have humiliated us"

The shit-stain cowards in the GOP Congress are going to lose their asses in November.

60 more ex-CIA officials criticize Trump for yanking John Brennan's clearance
60 more ex-CIA officials criticize Trump for yanking John Brennan's clearance

"""""Sixty former CIA officials are joining a chorus of national security professionals denouncing President Donald Trump's decision to yank the security clearance of former CIA Director John Brennan, one of the president's harshest critics.

Trump says he pulled Brennan's clearance because he had to do "something" about the "rigged" federal probe of Russian election interference. Trump says he expects to soon revoke the security clearance for a Justice Department official whose wife worked for a firm involved in producing a dossier on Trump's ties to Russia."""

They are irrelevant

-Geaux

Oh, and then there's this from GoFundMe since you're obsessed with someone whose shoes you aren't fit to shine:

$433,290 of $500,000 goal

Raised by 11,319 people in 4 days
Created August 13, 2018

Friends Of Special Agent Peter Strzok
Other WASHINGTON, DC
That's a sleaze and stupidity gauge.

lol sure sure ... a bunch of wannabee 'contractors' hoping to line their pockets like Brennan did, some $40 million bucks worth at last count.

Nobody gives a shit about this fake news, not even the Party hacks at PBS think it's a 'story'. lol

Wanna' be contractors?
CIA agents aren't contractors.
Lie much?
Plenty of former CIA agents are contractors.

Sixty and counting former CIA officials warned President Donald Trump in a statement on Friday that "the country will be weakened if there is a political litmus test applied before seasoned experts are allowed to share their views."

Ex-CIA officials: 'Country will be weakened' if political litmus test applied to experts - CNNPolitics

I can either believe these men or the compromised man-child crook sitting in the oval office. Someone using his office for political revenge shows just what trash Trump is.

All these officials are anti-American pieces of shit who should never have been in the CIA.
With respect to devotion and service to the Republic and its People...

I'll stack their resumes or CVs against yours, any day of the week, and twice on Sunday.

Thank you for playing.

Next batter, please.
Staging a coup against a lawfully elected president doesn't make for an impressive CV, dumbshit.

Sixty and counting former CIA officials warned President Donald Trump in a statement on Friday that "the country will be weakened if there is a political litmus test applied before seasoned experts are allowed to share their views."

Ex-CIA officials: 'Country will be weakened' if political litmus test applied to experts - CNNPolitics

I can either believe these men or the compromised man-child crook sitting in the oval office. Someone using his office for political revenge shows just what trash Trump is.

All these officials are anti-American pieces of shit who should never have been in the CIA.
The POS is the one compromising our national security to stay in power and obstruct investigations into his criminal conduct.
Not only have you been gaslighted...you are inside an inferno.

whoah - CNN i better pay attention.
Yeah. you should. Better get educated about what is occurring in this country. Stop with the Breibart crap.
We are getting educating. That's why we're cheering all these moles and traitors in the FBI and CIA getting the boot. We'll cheer some more then they are perp walked to the nearest federal penitentiary.

It’s common practice for active CIA directors to consult their predecessors.
Period.

.... ar least it was lol
If they can't do their job I suggest they get a job they are suited for..............someone has to pick up the trash.........

If they are no longer a gov't employee they have no need to get and receive classified and top secret data........especially if they now work for a news org.......PERIOD.

Actually, it's the insistence on seeing "the biggest story in the news with national security implications" as "Trump's just trying to silence his critics" that is a sign of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Btw, if you can see any way in which "you can't have access to secure information" somehow translates into "silencing" - or any way in which Brennan HAS been silenced, since he's running his mouth everywhere, as far as I can see - then I'd really appreciate it if you'd explain it to me.
Is it approprisye use presidential powers on private Ameican citizens to settle personal scores?

Obama and the IRS targeting the Tea Party....was it appropriate? Hell no it was illegal
It was investigated. Any more squirrels to toss on the road? Obama is not in office.

Is what Trump is doing appropriate?

Millions paid out. You want to talk about Trump being inappropriate but not Obama? Lmao of course you dont

I think Trunp revoking Brennan's is entirely appropriate given the slackjaw can't keep his pie hole shut
So...it is a personal vendetta from a thin skinned president who cannot tolerate criticism.

You keep avoiding what Brennan did. Until you acknowledge it you're just spewing anti Trump BS.

Brennan is a weasel and damn lucky he's not in prison. He should be

Clearly the ruling class wants Donnie gone. I for one do not like the ruling class. F**k them.
No patriots want Trump held accountable. Trump is a friggin nut tearing apart this country. Trump is anything but a patriot.
Trump is saving us from snowflake idiots like you.

Trump is trying to save his own ass.
He could give a flying fuck about yours.
Wake up.
You have to be profoundly brain damaged if you believe characters like Brennan and Comey give a shit about you. They made it plain they don't care who you voted for. They thought they got to decide who the president is.

Clearly the ruling class wants Donnie gone. I for one do not like the ruling class. F**k them.
No patriots want Trump held accountable. Trump is a friggin nut tearing apart this country. Trump is anything but a patriot.
The fucking idiot is the one supporting a petty, compromised, small, corrupt man over true patriots. Put Country first instead of Trump trash. Provided of course you haven't forsaken all sense for your cult leader.
So a "patriot" is someone who doesn't give a flying fuck who the people voted for and tries to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president? And idiots like you are talking about Trump's moral compass?

Brennan is a weasel and damn lucky he's not in prison. He
Disgusting and unAmerican....it is truly amazing how quickly Trump has morphed you fools into jackbooted saluters....

Yet another jackass that is obviously clueless about Brennan. You're dismissed as such
Please....as if you have ever had a thought about him until you were spoonfed the latest talking points by the Trump strategists...not sure who you think you are fooling....

The dude is irrelevant. He no longer has a need to know. Thus, no clearance is required

-Geaux

You got this backwards .... like most of the dudes and dudettes here,
The clearance helps those still in service get input and counsel from retired public servants.

If the dude was irrelevant there would be no point in clearance.

Successful retired top brass with decades of experience are priceless and an important contribution to national security. Revoking clearance means losing a resource in critical times.

In short, beyond politics, Trump is sabotaging national security.

Trump is in charge and ultimately makes the decisions. Regardless of his experience, it’s his choice if wants his input. He has many advisers. Sabotage to national security is a bit of an embellishment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McRaven scum! total and absolute scum!

wtiziiv.jpg

Brennan is a weasel and damn lucky he's not in prison. He
Disgusting and unAmerican....it is truly amazing how quickly Trump has morphed you fools into jackbooted saluters....

Yet another jackass that is obviously clueless about Brennan. You're dismissed as such
Please....as if you have ever had a thought about him until you were spoonfed the latest talking points by the Trump strategists...not sure who you think you are fooling....
:itsok:

Wake up.
You have to be profoundly brain damaged if you believe characters like Brennan and Comey give a shit about you. They made it plain they don't care who you voted for. They thought they got to decide who the president is.
Since you didnt mention Trump, you're acknowledging that Trump doesnt give a shit about anybody but himself.

Wake up.
Since you didnt mention Trump, you're acknowledging that Trump doesnt give a shit about anybody but himself.
Trump cares for us little people and the higher ups can care for themselves.

Forum List

Back